India-Forums

Friday the 13th dks: best episode so far (Page 3)

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
@Tannistha...I agree with you a lot. As far as the performances and the jodis considered, this was the best episode of DKS so far. I think these were the jodis we were all waiting for. I am so glad they finally did this and not the same routine pairs Angry Having said that I am a lil disappointed with few things today. I just saw the episode and I just don't agree with some of the scores. Highly disappointed Cry  

Group act: Josh vs Jalwa:
Without a doubt Jalwa had an upper hand over Josh. The choreography for Jalwa's group act was brilliant. Some portions were incredible, especially the last one where Vaishanvi did a back bend and then a flip Clap  WOW Vaishu Thumbs Up But i don't really know why they got perfect 30 for that act. I could clearly see Remo getting emotional as it was his song, which was okay. Their act was good. So I am fine with 30. On the other hand, Josh's act was quite messy and ended up with 21. There was no connection Confused and missed co-ordination as always. I have not liked any of their group acts so far. They really need some unity in their group Ouch

Vrushali-Avneet VS. Amrita-Vaishnavi:
Okayy, I had a problem here. I thought Ammu-Vaishu were better than Vrushali n Avneet. Both their duos were good. I have no complains there. But in terms of comparison for me Ammu-Vaishu were better. The difficulty level in their act was high and the choreography was outstanding for that act. I just couldn't understand how they got 27 and on the other hand Vaishali- Avneet gets 29. I would have liked to see more for Ammu-Vaishu. Atleast they should have been equal. Not fair for me Thumbs Down

Jai-Atul VS. Dharmesh-Ruturaj:
Clearly, Dharmesh-Rutu were better compared to Jai-Atul. D-Rutu were phenomenal in this act and I just LOVED that whole smoke thing. This whole act was out of the world Clap Well-deserved 30 and POD Thumbs Up 
On the other hand. Jai-Atul were also very good but not as good as their Kal ho na act. But I did love some bits in their dance. They were very beautiful especially Atul Confused To me they deserved 9s and not 8s across the board. I had a problem there too Thumbs Down

Finally the takkar between Prince and Parvez:
I had a huge huge huge problem here not in terms of performance but the way judges deliberated their views. I just din't like the way they gave their thoughts on Parvez. They almost sounded like giving takkar to Prince itself is an achievement for you Shocked Are you kidding me?? Angry
To me Prince is nothing in front of Parvez. Just because Prince does locking-popping he doesn't become Prince for me. Even in this takkar honestly, Parvez had some much variation in his dance where as Prince did what he always does except for few steps that were not seen before Confused I am so bored of Prince doing the same thing over and over and over and over Wacko Judges declared that Prince is Prince and Parvez thanks for trying dude LOL No wonder some of these kids cannot take stardom well Thumbs DownThumbs Down

The whole Parvez and Prince takkar judging was a huge disappointment for me Evil Smile

SORRY guys in advance. Many may not agree but I had different point of view with marks and judging. I had to burst out my anger and I did Tongue 

Edited by luv2dance - 13 May 2011 at 2:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yaggutawashecharmz517..yajnaseni..

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

@Tannistha...I agree with you a lot. As far as the performances and the jodis considered, this was the best episode of DKS so far. I think these were the jodis we were all waiting for. I am so glad they finally did this and not the same routine pairs Angry Having said that I am a lil disappointed with few things today. I just saw the episode and I just don't agree with some of the scores. Highly disappointed Cry  

Group act: Josh vs Jalwa:
Without a doubt Jalwa had an upper hand over Josh. The choreography for Jalwa's group act was brilliant. Some portions were incredible, especially the last one where Vaishanvi did a back bend and then a flip Clap  WOW Vaishu Thumbs Up But i don't really know why they got perfect 30 for that act. I could clearly see Remo getting emotional as it was his song, which was okay. Their act was good. So I am fine with 30. On the other hand, Josh's act was quite messy and ended up with 27. There was no connection Confused and missed co-ordination as always. I have not liked any of their group acts so far. They really need some unity in their group Ouch

Vrushali-Avneet VS. Amrita-Vaishnavi:
Okayy, I had a problem here. I thought Ammu-Vaishu were better than Vrushali n Avneet. Both their duos were good. I have no complains there. But in terms of comparison for me Ammu-Vaishu were better. The difficulty level in their act was high and the choreography was outstanding for that act. I just couldn't understand how they got 27 and on the other hand Vaishali- Avneet gets 29. I would have liked to see more for Ammu-Vaishu. Atleast they should have been equal. Not fair for me Thumbs Down

Jai-Atul VS. Dharmesh-Ruturaj:
Clearly, Dharmesh-Rutu were better compared to Jai-Atul. D-Rutu were phenomenal in this act and I just LOVED that whole smoke thing. This whole act was out of the world Clap Well-deserved 30 and POD Thumbs Up 
On the other hand. Jai-Atul were also very good but not as good as their Kal ho na act. But I did love some bits in their dance. They were very beautiful especially Atul Confused To me they deserved 9s and not 8s across the board. I had a problem there too Thumbs Down

Finally the takkar between Prince and Parvez:
I had a huge huge huge problem here not in terms of performance but the way judges deliberated their views. I just din't like the way they gave their thoughts on Parvez. They almost sounded like giving takkar to Prince itself is an achievement for you Shocked Are you kidding me?? Angry
To me Prince is nothing in front of Parvez. Just because Prince does locking-popping he doesn't become Prince for me. Even in this takkar honestly, Parvez had some much variation in his dance where as Prince did what he always does except for few steps that were not seen before Confused I am so bored of Prince doing the same thing over and over and over and over Wacko Judges declared that Prince is Prince and Parvez thanks for trying dude LOL No wonder some of these kids cannot take stardom well Thumbs DownThumbs Down

The whole Parvez and Prince takkar judging was a huge disappointment for me Evil Smile

SORRY guys in advance. Many may not agree but I had different point of view with marks and judging. I had to burst out my anger and I did Tongue 
 hey bindu,  cool to see u r online too.
yes it was a relief not to see same ol girl boy duo and finally something we longed to see
 Jalwa act me too felt remo went emotionally overboard( though i am happy they got that marks).  You know when its live and u give ur judgement then and there, one judges process of thinking  influences the other, like induction effect,  plus geeta was here, and she was pro season2 right from beginning. btw josh got 21 in the round not 27, jalwa lead by 9 marks

regarding the duos, hm , all the judges have something special for avneet, she often scores more than she deserves coz of that, call that pretty face effect, there isnt much we can do about it, maybe if we were on judges seat we would have done the same, i need to rewatch the epi, i think they both got same marks. i was quite satisfied with both the female duos, although i wished vrushali and avneet did a classical combo, or semi classical maybe
  TBH, except for a few wow moments, Jai and atul didnt do anything special, two very special moments were  the leap at the beginning and the leap of faith later, jay messed up a bit with the props and i need to rewatch these scores too, coz i think they got 26,9,9,8 break up.

and tell me about the takkar, seriously, guys stop trting this kid like he is God's gift, he is not, he has much to learn and u r only impeding his willingness to learn and his perception of truth,  both were quite average today, neither pervez deserved 28 no prince deserved 31, and 11 out of 10, rilli,  geeta!!!
 i guess we have to be happy that overall the performances were amazing and just forget the scoring

btw: highlight today; geeta Ma's act

and  binding attraction of the show: Manish Paul's one liners

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
OMG GUYS!!! ZEE TV PEOPLE READ IF! THIS EPISODE DUETS ARE EXACTLY THE ONES I WROTE DOWN IN ONE OF THE "FUTURE PERFORMANCES" THREAD..WOOAHHH. I said Vrushali Avneet, Jai Atul, D Rutu, Amu Vaishu...Dannng. Maybe we should write down WHATEVER we want so that they listen to that too! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2dancecharmz517LeadNitrate

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha

hey bindu,  cool to see u r online too.
yes it was a relief not to see same ol girl boy duo and finally something we longed to see
 Jalwa act me too felt remo went emotionally overboard( though i am happy they got that marks).  You know when its live and u give ur judgement then and there, one judges process of thinking  influences the other, like induction effect,  plus geeta was here, and she was pro season2 right from beginning. btw josh got 21 in the round not 27, jalwa lead by 9 marks

regarding the duos, hm , all the judges have something special for avneet, she often scores more than she deserves coz of that, call that pretty face effect, there isnt much we can do about it, maybe if we were on judges seat we would have done the same, i need to rewatch the epi, i think they both got same marks. i was quite satisfied with both the female duos, although i wished vrushali and avneet did a classical combo, or semi classical maybe
  TBH, except for a few wow moments, Jai and atul didnt do anything special, two very special moments were  the leap at the beginning and the leap of faith later, jay messed up a bit with the props and i need to rewatch these scores too, coz i think they got 26,9,9,8 break up.

and tell me about the takkar, seriously, guys stop trting this kid like he is God's gift, he is not, he has much to learn and u r only impeding his willingness to learn and his perception of truth,  both were quite average today, neither pervez deserved 28 no prince deserved 31, and 11 out of 10, rilli,  geeta!!!
 i guess we have to be happy that overall the performances were amazing and just forget the scoring

btw: highlight today; geeta Ma's act

and  binding attraction of the show: Manish Paul's one liners

[/QUOTE]

Yep you are right. For the group act Josh got 21. That was my bad. Typo Smile See my problem is we are comparing duos here. Then, the scores should reflect the comparison right?? Confused Which is why I was upset with the way they scored Ammu-Vaishu less than Vrushali-Avneet. Well, they were pretty good too. Ammu-Vaishu should have got atleast same scores but they ended up with 9,9 and 9. Vrushali-Avneet got 10,10 and 9. Just not fair ya for me. With Jai and Atul, they got 8s across the board. Although it wasnt their best, I dint think it was an 8 performance. But may be it was just me here. It was one after the other that pissed me off with the way they scored today. But I guess there was no consistency in fair scoring happening in DKS so far. Most of us couldn't agree with the way they were giving scores. So like you said enjoy the performances and ignore their marks Unhappy

And Prince and Pravez, I am getting furious with that whole thing. So, I better let that go Big smile

Master Geeta, although isn't a great judge, she is a wonderful dancer. She has an unbelievable grace in her dance and she dances amazingly. I have always said that from DID-1. It doesn't take much to recognize a brilliant dancer, which she is. I have always loved her performances. That I will not take away from her. She is a great dancer. PERIOD!

Manish was at his best. I just love love that guy. What an asset to DKD he is Day Dreaming

Edited by luv2dance - 13 May 2011 at 2:50pm
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
forgot to mention, when amrita was asked  the opinion about JOsh group performance, and amrita said   atul did  prince step better than prince, the way shiamak leaped in agreement, and pointed to her saying very good, I felt so good, it again proved, inspite of the bad days she has, she really has an excellent understanding of dance and a very sharp eye for moves. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinyipeeThatOneGuy

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
@Tani...She sure does know about dance. She is highly trained and manja hua dancer. Amrita does have a very good knowledge about dance and she as an incredible grip on the technical aspect of it. Even today she was so good. When it comes to the technique of dance, she is full of it Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yipeeLeadNitrate

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

@Tani...She sure does know about dance. She is highly trained and manja hua dancer. Amrita does have a very good knowledge about dance and she as an incredible grip on the technical aspect of it. Even today she was so good. When it comes to the technique of dance, she is full of it Clap

Completely agree! Clap She has an incredible knowlege of dance. She knows exactly what she's doing on stage and what others are..it's remarkable!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index