Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dearest Pyari Srushti!! This is for you baby 🤗 What are you being subjected to? Nothing on this earth can explain my feelings right now. I am as enraged as you are and can commit a few murders easily.

Wahhh 😭😭 Duttaaa 😭😭
rs12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Okie ... I know I had been given 2 days to reply...but somehow this episode took away all the strength from me ...I could not reply to each of your posts because the anger towards the whole epi was so evident in all your posts... It would have made me so much double angry that I would have smashed my own lappie😆 and I love my lappie😆,,,,

So for this time Guys forgive me...I generally try to reply to individual posts as you all know because you all come here for me ...especially my fearsome fivesome and my radar, and petu and my anchors and every one...But as I said ...I will give a skip to this horrendous epi just to mark my anger towards it...I know Baaji is going to play a positive role for Nakku...but the way he was treated, made me absolutely mad...😡

SO thank you guys...without you I would not have survived ...and would not have continued doing this stupendously horrifying job...
Love you guys...waiting for your comments in the next update😳
Bye...
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't you worry one bit Srushti. We may not love LTL 2 but we do love you very dearly and don't want our lovely Srushti to go mad after this LTL 2 crap. It isn't worth it dear. We will always come and support you as we have been doing. Anyway besides your wonderful update, episode mein hota hi kya hai?