India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Hated Sushila today!!! (Page 2)

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the post Darshu and I agree with all the abv posts -  it also angered me and lost complete respect for Sushila and Maruti as well...

Just to add -
@ Nishi - Finally..if sushila thinks that she lost chandu due to sarja-niru then its high time that she learns the truth that its the same niru who saved sarja's life. 

Yes agree with the above and I also hope that the cvs remember to show this as they need to know this as well when they get to know that she is carrying Chandu's child...
Only after they know the entire truth will they accept Sarja and Niru...  But in all this I liked that Sonali was the most reasonable and sensible one in the family and 
until Sushila made that stupid comment abt if they allow Sarja-Niru inside the house they will see her dead body...  Sonali was the only one protesting however feeble it may have been but she is there to see sense...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sujji0609

lames_yosef Newbie
lames_yosef
lames_yosef

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
i hated her today what kind of mother she is Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nish10

Sushila will repent for what she did to sarja... What annoys me is that both parents always loved chandu more compared to their other kids.. Was it only because chandu did what they wanted him to do??? Damu married alka so they hated him ( i really dont care if they hate him), they hated sarja due to his profession or for unknown reason.. They chose chandu's profession and also a bride for him... He may have agreed to be a police till there it was ok for them. the moment he said no to marry the girl of sushila's choice his mother was upset  and also mad mouthed the girl without meeting her... So in short its very convenient for sushila to change her feelings for her children when she feels like..

I think she is a very one track person.. you may call it innocent or just stupid.. when she said yes to nanda from that day itself i thought she has no sense of judgement...If maruti had behaved this way i would have understood because he always hated sarja but sushila saying all this upsets me even more.. when she slapped niru for calling her aayi.. she told her that she was only chandu's aayi and no one else's may i ask where did sonali and damu(Angry) go? arent they her kids? I really pitty both sushila and maruti because they have no one to show them the clear picture.. Normally in such situations one of the spouse acts sensibly but over here both have completely lost it...

Finally..if sushila thinks that she lost chandu due to sarja-niru then its high time that she learns the truth that its the same niru who saved sarja's life. 
@ 1st bold... totally agree with this statement Nishi... it's like for both Maruti-Susheela their kids have to be puppets... while they'll play the strings of their life...  just because Sarja opposes them... and points out that makes them hate Sarja... but even when Chandu did not agree... Susheela again got jumping ... but Maruti supported Chandu... but she also soon calmed down because it was Chandu...  when it comes to Sarja they hold it for life long... it's like they have reached to the conclusion that whatever Sarja does is always wrong... and whatever Chandu does is always right...

@ 2nd bold... Nishi i guess that fact will happen when they get to know the reason behind Sarja marrying Niru... after knowing that they'll accuse her alone for Chandu's death... but later they'll get to know from Sarja that she happens to be the same who saved his life... and Susheela will feel guilty for everything... like had she supported Chandu... this would not have happened... also because her one curse did come true & ie Niru's life would get ruined... after all she lost Chandu... but of course not completely as Sarja will soon give her the happiness & care she longed all her life...
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

tanx 4 creating the thread darshu & i agree with u all!
 absolutely my thought when i finish the epi wow hated susheela my god she is getting on my nerves.Unhappy
 why say all this nasty nonsense when she is mourning 4 her son? u know isn't she suppose to b sitting and crying & pining 4 her lost one anything else shouldn't matter! but no she is hell bent on acussing and slapping spree and full fledge of attacking & blackmailing her fam. uggAngry hated her more today. i loved her caring side 2 sarja before but now too much! 
 poor niru exactly sujji why the hell did she slap niru?Disapprove
i was really mad at her...  she's so blind in Chandu's love... that not only Sarja... she also forgets Sonali there... how can she say she's a mother only to Chandu... atleast think about Sonali if not Sarja... so true sujji u know when she said that damu purposely reminded her that now she is mai 2 me & sonali only he heLOL 
@ bold... yes that was really funny...  i actually laughed at that scene...LOLLOLLOL
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Thanks for the post Darshu and I agree with all the abv posts -  it also angered me and lost complete respect for Sushila and Maruti as well...

Just to add -
@ Nishi - Finally..if sushila thinks that she lost chandu due to sarja-niru then its high time that she learns the truth that its the same niru who saved sarja's life. 

Yes agree with the above and I also hope that the cvs remember to show this as they need to know this as well when they get to know that she is carrying Chandu's child...
Only after they know the entire truth will they accept Sarja and Niru...  But in all this I liked that Sonali was the most reasonable and sensible one in the family and 
until Sushila made that stupid comment abt if they allow Sarja-Niru inside the house they will see her dead body...  Sonali was the only one protesting however feeble it may have been but she is there to see sense...

Juna diii... she's the only one who's willing to find out & understand the real reason behind their marriage... remember she said that we all were shocked but had Chandu been there he would not have been shocked... but would have been supportive as he always had a feeling that there is always something behind Sarja's doings...
sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Darshu this post was an absolute must..,,,,,,suddenly susheela is so pig headed. hate her to infinity. how can she forget that Alka and Damu were so selfish and they left the house leaving them to their own resources. now she is calling alka her bahu and only bahu.
the way she said paida hote hi kyn nahi mar gaya AngryAngryAngryAngrymere saamne hoti to ek thappad de deti
how can she be so partial about her children. just bccoz chandu listened to whatever they said he is good!!!! what good was he????? ek ladki ko preggy kar diya without marriage and he is the ideal son for themAngry
hate her hate her hate her
Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

usmrasul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index