KAJEN ~Destined2Love545~ TereBinMainDekhuNaSubah<3 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
aww miss.fatima ur soo sweet but it's true I'm the odd one :(
Originally posted by Aquarius17

I actually went on about it for a week but it was less active then due to no DMG 😆
No I actually turn 18 which is a huge age!!! Some of my friends on here did some small things and I was ill that day anyway. How old are you gonna be again?

You mean you are 17 right now..OMG I thought you are 2 years elder to me I am 15 will turn 16 THIS year..OMG..That's so sad..to be ill on your birthday.. Ohhh you were on and on when I wasn't online baddd timing BUT now I know so you wait n watch for 9th Feb 2012 😉

Originally posted by CT247

Tch Common Tashu please hah you like KaJen that's enough for all of us..Dun feel odd man please for me 😳

Originally posted by -Trish-

I knoowww..but KSG did look motu in KZK..I hate Ekta for turning him bad..Mukti ka rape karna zaruri tha kya..I wish Sharad was like Armaan..Ekdum romatic..lol I thought KSG is more talkative between KaJen but then I came to know it's Jen who's the chapad chapad one and after knowing that when Armaan tells Riddhima how much she talks I feel KSG is saying that to Jen

He was kinda romantic at month, like he even celebrated their one month anniversary 😳 But then achaanak se he went bad LOL he even said in the TT interview that she talks so much 😆

Tch Common Tashu please hah you like KaJen that's enough for all of us..Dun feel odd man please for me 😳

I know I shouldn't but that this feeling is not gonna go now  but I will try :) 

Na!! There's other people like you but just not on here that much
Originally posted by Aquarius17

Na!! There's other people like you but just not on here that much
oh really..

You mean you are 17 right now..OMG I thought you are 2 years elder to me I am 15 will turn 16 THIS year..OMG..That's so sad..to be ill on your birthday.. Ohhh you were on and on when I wasn't online baddd timing BUT now I know so you wait n watch for 9th Feb 2012 😉

Well I am 2 years older than you at the moment 😆 I don't think i'll be here on your birthday though due to eid But I might be able to come for a bit 😕
Congrats on the new AT <3

What's up guys? We're 5 more threads away till 550 :) This is soo excitingg!!

oh really..

There's a few others on this AT and i'm sure one of my friends is like you as well