Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
gn amal!! ur dabba is hot!!
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aquarius17

Oh, I don't know them πŸ˜• Yeah ILY2 and you know it as well 😳

You know why I L Y cuz you're the first person on I-F who understood me and I kinda understood you and you know I felt so bad that I didn't know you birthday I think it's in Feb na..so I wanted to make it special but then I didn't know your birth date only I bet you know mine..

DivineDreams. thumbnail

@Amal Gud night and hey I like ur dabba DE rock! KaJenite <3

@Yuni LOL yeaahh..baby thoda zyaada accha lagta hai and now KaJenite <3
DivineDreams. thumbnail

I liked them both from KZK and then loved them in ZND because of their friendship 😳

I hated KSG in KZK cuz of Sharad..I liked Sneha then Armaan came and blew me off and the BEST Riddhima came and blew me off again

Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Trish-

You know why I L Y cuz you're the first person on I-F who understood me and I kinda understood you and you know I felt so bad that I didn't know you birthday I think it's in Feb na..so I wanted to make it special but then I didn't know your birth date only I bet you know mine..

Barely anyone knew πŸ˜† Yeah its on the 9th of February. Yours is on August 31st right?
Aquarius18 thumbnail

I hated KSG in KZK cuz of Sharad..I liked Sneha then Armaan came and blew me off and the BEST Riddhima came and blew me off again

I liked sharad initially and I felt like crying when ekta turned him bad (I was like 12 thenπŸ˜†). I actually thought at that time that he looked handsome lol. I always thought of Jenny to be quiet but because of KSG when she came in DMG, I found out that she was crazy and loved her more then πŸ˜†
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CT247

i feel odd :(

Hey, don't feel like that. We're just shocked but we don't love you any less 😳
DivineDreams. thumbnail

Barely anyone knew πŸ˜† Yeah its on the 9th of February. Yours is on August 31st right?

I knoooww  and I feeel sooo annoyed cuz of that can't you like go on and on about your birthday like me..See you know and now I know it so I will make ot special in 2012..Yeah and it will be special cuz you will turn 19 next year naaa..DANG you turned 18 this year..

@Tashu Why are you feeling odd ??
Aquarius18 thumbnail

I knoooww  and I feeel sooo annoyed cuz of that can't you like go on and on about your birthday like me..See you know and now I know it so I will make ot special in 2012..Yeah and it will be special cuz you will turn 19 next year naaa..DANG you turned 18 this year..

@Tashu Why are you feeling odd ??

I actually went on about it for a week but it was less active then due to no DMG πŸ˜†
No I actually turn 18 which is a huge age!!! Some of my friends on here did some small things and I was ill that day anyway. How old are you gonna be again?

DivineDreams. thumbnail

I liked sharad initially and I felt like crying when ekta turned him bad (I was like 12 thenπŸ˜†). I actually thought at that time that he looked handsome lol. I always thought of Jenny to be quiet but because of KSG when she came in DMG, I found out that she was crazy and loved her more then πŸ˜†

I knoowww..but KSG did look motu in KZK..I hate Ekta for turning him bad..Mukti ka rape karna zaruri tha kya..I wish Sharad was like Armaan..Ekdum romatic..lol I thought KSG is more talkative between KaJen but then I came to know it's Jen who's the chapad chapad one and after knowing that when Armaan tells Riddhima how much she talks I feel KSG is saying that to Jen