India-Forums

Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar
Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar

hmm..

yllscin Goldie
yllscin
yllscin

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I think Daksh lied to his dad that Lipika made him a partner in her company thats why he married her and all... i know there is something fishy abt their sudden marriage... but yet it does not make Daksh any less innocent... the way Lipika was treating him all the time.. he shud have had the brains to figure out what was in her mind.. i mean come on!!! she was all over him!!! ANY ONE could tell what she wanted... Daksh ulloo!!! he was such a fool... HE shud have stopped all that... made clear to Lipika that he wasnt interested in her... in impressing her for the sake of promotion and all he totally got raped that lipika seriously... LOL

Isnt there a rule about harassment in work place?? like seriously... the way Lipika was all over Daksh.. it was fully sexual harassment!! and that fool actually thought she cared about his career progress!!! LOL

Edited by yllscin - 13 May 2011 at 11:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ann_92sejal719

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
lol ur right i mean are u that blind to see whats going on around u? i hate him for being so dum... oh god please give him some brains next time lol 
Ann_92 IF-Dazzler
Ann_92
Ann_92

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
lolzz..he hee... second it...dhaksh doesn't have de brains to figure simple thngs like dat...n anyways i dnt like him anymore...dat fool jus ripped apart de family...he so cool abt it..poor dimpy...lipika n daksh deserve each other... both of dem dnt hav  heart
sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeths609

lolzz..he hee... second it...dhaksh doesn't have de brains to figure simple thngs like dat...n anyways i dnt like him anymore...dat fool jus ripped apart de family...he so cool abt it..poor dimpy...lipika n daksh deserve each other... both of dem dnt hav  heart

i noo i agree both dont have a heart.. and dimpy will find a much better guy i just no it :)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index