India-Forums

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

Action packed episode .

rinku4u IF-Dazzler
rinku4u
rinku4u

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Today it was an eye-healing episode. It was expected that Aambhik's friends  will backstab CGM . The swallowing of the map by CGM was awesome . it reminded me of an Aamir Khan movie.LOL

"C" was  the hero today and this was his first dialogue directly related to administration.Clap

" it should be always  taken into account the reason for which theft is done . Is it for need or for greed , if its for the first then how come the thief is held  guilty? It should be the King / administration who is responsible. Chanakya has lead the 2nd stepping stone towards destruction of Dhananand. & Aambhik's or even the new king's performance was so-soSmile

As expected now the Veer –Yatra will proceed with lots of twists & turns. It will be treat to watch . Started with a lion & a prediction.Embarrassed

It was 3.5 stars from my side StarStarStar

PS: not needed to mention about the acting capabilities. Its understood that they are the best .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

palak_lrl_remixridhithakurRitu278have-a-dreamFishfishfuzzyface*Dakoo_Minzy*-Swetha-

RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
hey rinku dear as usual was waiting for your analysis ...ya i liked today's episode except the lion...it was so artificial LOL..and from this scene it was clear that cgm had a power to hypnotize the animals...ROFL..at first the horse and now the lion...loved 'C' s attitude today ...but today's epi reminded of prc's khajana epi...i think we are going to much more resemblance with that part of prc ..let's see
        but today i missed trigad dhaaa yarCry 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurhave-a-dreamrinku4u

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
The first thing I read before downloading the episode !!  Thanks Rinku!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4uhave-a-dream

Ritu278 Goldie
Ritu278
Ritu278

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Its gud they r maintaining a balance btwn ''c'' and Cg scenes even if they r not togetherSmile...''C'' s attitude was minnnd blowingClap...maine India map study karne ke liye ek saal lagaya tha...but CG tumne 1 minute me study bhi kar liya aur kha bhi liyaLOL
manchitraya swaha!!Big smile...the lion scene was grt...and the Sage's prediction alsoSmile...Finally introducing Ali Hasan...Aambhik-Sukhdev ok-okSmile...troublesome three showing their colourSmile...the King...another hurdle...Overall epi was eye healing as u said RinkuSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4uhave-a-dreamfuzzyface

have-a-dream IF-Dazzler
have-a-dream
have-a-dream

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Awesum post rinku,ur POV regarding epi is superb..
Epi was awesum again,veer yatra s going to b full on fun..
Bt d lion show ws too bad ekdum nakli:-(
overall awesum epi,perfect act by all,njoyed watchng it.Star

palak_lrl_remixrinku4u

Abhiram- IF-Dazzler
Abhiram-
Abhiram-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Yeah Rinku, ur POV and ur analysis is superb yaar! Liked the episode today! Shashank was as usual showing off his foolishness, and Cgm was great:) tht lion scene was gr8.And also tht prediction.
  Missed some lyrical TIGD DHAAs thoughROFL Chanakya's expressions were suPERB!!Clap

rinku4ufuzzyface

palak_lrl_remix Senior Member
palak_lrl_remix
palak_lrl_remix

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
nice episode and a very nice analysis as always rinkuThumbs Up

the best part was c protecting chitrarupa..when he admonished ppl for maltreating chitrarupa instead of helping her n spoke about how the society is becoming disrespectful towards women i just went onBlushing

i thought cgm was being a lil overconfident by swallowing the map because it will be difficult for him to recall the way a few days later

the hermit's indirect prediction and the action sequences wereClap

the king was so dumb that i hv come to a conclusion that indian princes in cgm's time were very haughty and whimsicalDisapprove

Edited by palak_lrl_remix - 14 May 2011 at 2:52am

have-a-dreamfuzzyface

Historylover IF-Dazzler
Historylover
Historylover

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
For me today's episode was RoflingROFL
First the animated Lion and then that cartoon king rather a monkey king i'd sayLOL
But, I must say Acharya Chanakya has trained his Shishya very well in hypnotisingLOL
And yes Rinku that scene of Cgm swallowing the map is stolen by Amir Khan's film "Daulat ki Jung" pata nahi kyun but i week pehle jab map ka concept aya tha I guessed ki aisa hi kuch hoga and wohi huaWink but 4 me it was little hard 2 digest...he did so much mathapachhi while memorizing the shloks given by sukhi and here he didn't even took 2 min..Confused..  anyway gud 4 himThumbs Up

Now, coming to Ambhik's company...i thought it'd lead to trouble into Cgm's life...but i'm enjoying it so much...comic and hilarious situations...i loved that dialogue-ab toh humara bhoot hi pahuchega kawach takROFL I'm sure aage chalke it'll be more hilarious and Cgm will be able win their heartsStar

Last but foremost, Acharya Chanakya is a true hero...I was so proud to see him saving Chitrarupa.Smile waise toh i respect him a lot, i don't know whether that instance is true from historical perspective or not...but from now on...meri drishti mein unke liye sammaan aur bhi badh gaya hai...Acharya Chanakya ki JAI HoClap

Love,
BhargaviSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu278have-a-dreamFishfishfuzzyface

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index