India-Forums

Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 (Page 96)

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Don't be upset with me! He's not Dhinchak Material Cool LOL

DITTO!!

Heyy!! CAN WE HAVE MEENU IN DHINCHAKS!?!?!? Cool anyone remember her? LOL

i THINK i might remember her, but i'm not sure! LOL

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

DITTO!!

Wink
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

DITTO!!

Wink

She can assist D Sir and Amar. i don't remember who she is though LOL

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 19 May 2011 at 7:29pm
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by Noor_Ul_Ain

Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

I want Siddesh and Dharmesh in one team!! kya locha hai iss mai??Cool

Because Amar and Dharmesh are already together :D 
Now i am conphuuused!! Confused  why is everyone soo mean to my siddu? EmbarrassedOuch

because ur siddu is mean to everyone...jaise karni waisi bharni Tongue
when was he mean to everyone? Confused mujhye tu yaad nahi aaraha???

Arre on the show there is only one decent person..baaki sab arrogant, mean, spiteful, over-confident haiSmile

I sense sarcasm! LOL

Really?ShockedTongue

Mihir, main toh samaj gayi, now continue your efforts in trying to explain to everyone else how arrogant Siddesh and co are.Smile

Siddhesh is on the arrogant side. Did you see ZND? LOL

I saw parts of it and it looked to me like he was the best dancer on the show by far. Fact remains that he is a brilliant dancer. But if people wish to continue to talk about virtually everything but his dance then they're free to continue. He could do aarti of all the judges and silently nod his head in agreement to everything the judges say and people still wouldn't stop criticising himTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ain

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

I saw parts of it and it looked to me like he was the best dancer on the show by far. Fact remains that he is a brilliant dancer. But if people wish to continue to talk about virtually everything but his dance then they're free to continue. He could do aarti of all the judges and silently nod his head in agreement to everything the judges say and people still wouldn't stop criticising himTongue

My comments were not related to his dance. LOL It was to his personality, which can irritate me at times. He is a very wonderful, brilliant dancer. Actually, I had started to become his fan during ZND, but then during that same show he irritated me too because of his personality. It's all a matter of perception though, what you think will be different than what I think when we watch the same thing, so there's no point in arguing it out. LOL
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

My comments were not related to his dance. LOL It was to his personality, which can irritate me at times. He is a very wonderful, brilliant dancer. Actually, I had started to become his fan during ZND, but then during that same show he irritated me too because of his personality. It's all a matter of perception though, what you think will be different than what I think when we watch the same thing, so there's no point in arguing it out. LOL

I never realised I was fighting you on your opinion. I was under the impression I was having a simple discussion but hey, this forum has turned in to a battlefield where every little thing seems to be twisted and taken to be something it is not so why am I not surprised at your reaction? lol

I actually like the fact that Siddesh says what's in his heart. Maybe the things he says are not appropriate but I appreciate the way he doesn't try to hide things with a smile on his face and if he feels something is wrong, he will speak out.

Anyway, I am outta here..wouldn't want this discussion turning in to yet another war..as if we don't have enough of them anyway! lol
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

I never realised I was fighting you on your opinion. I was under the impression I was having a simple discussion but hey, this forum has turned in to a battlefield where every little thing seems to be twisted and taken to be something it is not so why am I not surprised at your reaction? lol

I actually like the fact that Siddesh says what's in his heart. Maybe the things he says are not appropriate but I appreciate the way he doesn't try to hide things with a smile on his face and if he feels something is wrong, he will speak out.

Anyway, I am outta here..wouldn't want this discussion turning in to yet another war..as if we don't have enough of them anyway! lol

No, we are discussing, but I always like to put that point in there because I don't really like to get involved in fighting LOL If I even think something could turn into a fight, I put that in there. Sorry if it upset you!!

Yeah, it's good he speaks his mind, but sometimes it's not always needed.
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by debayon

I wish I was here...stupid AP examsAngryI missed out on all the spice didn't I?Tongue

Ugh...I'm so happy I'm done with AP.Pinch
They are such pains. But you do get to do nothing after you're done with the exams. Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index