India-Forums

   

Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 (Page 95)

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Joined: 25 March 2008
Posts: 9353

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by Noor_Ul_Ain

Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by Noor_Ul_Ain

Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Originally posted by Noor_Ul_Ain

I want Siddesh and Dharmesh in one team!! kya locha hai iss mai??Cool

Because Amar and Dharmesh are already together :D 
Now i am conphuuused!! Confused  why is everyone soo mean to my siddu? EmbarrassedOuch

because ur siddu is mean to everyone...jaise karni waisi bharni Tongue
when was he mean to everyone? Confused mujhye tu yaad nahi aaraha???

Arre on the show there is only one decent person..baaki sab arrogant, mean, spiteful, over-confident haiSmile

I sense sarcasm! LOL

Really?ShockedTongue

Mihir, main toh samaj gayi, now continue your efforts in trying to explain to everyone else how arrogant Siddesh and co are.Smile

Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Joined: 31 January 2011
Posts: 577

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Noor is on Siddhesh's team. She's defending him so nicely! 

AND NO, i'm not combine D and Siddhu
 
i have a soft spot for siddu! Embarrassed
 
@bold! Ouch thanks tulip!
 
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by Noor_Ul_Ain

Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by Noor_Ul_Ain

Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Originally posted by Noor_Ul_Ain

I want Siddesh and Dharmesh in one team!! kya locha hai iss mai??Cool

Because Amar and Dharmesh are already together :D 
Now i am conphuuused!! Confused  why is everyone soo mean to my siddu? EmbarrassedOuch

because ur siddu is mean to everyone...jaise karni waisi bharni Tongue
when was he mean to everyone? Confused mujhye tu yaad nahi aaraha???

Arre on the show there is only one decent person..baaki sab arrogant, mean, spiteful, over-confident haiSmile

I sense sarcasm! LOL

Really?ShockedTongue

Mihir, main toh samaj gayi, now continue your efforts in trying to explain to everyone else how arrogant Siddesh and co are.Smile

Siddhesh is on the arrogant side. Did you see ZND? LOL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noor_Ul_Ain

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Noor is on Siddhesh's team. She's defending him so nicely! 

AND NO, i'm not combine D and Siddhu
 
i have a soft spot for siddu! Embarrassed
 
@bold! Ouch thanks tulip!
 

Don't be upset with me! He's not Dhinchak Material Cool LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Joined: 31 January 2011
Posts: 577

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by Noor_Ul_Ain

Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by Noor_Ul_Ain

Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Originally posted by Noor_Ul_Ain

I want Siddesh and Dharmesh in one team!! kya locha hai iss mai??Cool

Because Amar and Dharmesh are already together :D 
Now i am conphuuused!! Confused  why is everyone soo mean to my siddu? EmbarrassedOuch

because ur siddu is mean to everyone...jaise karni waisi bharni Tongue
when was he mean to everyone? Confused mujhye tu yaad nahi aaraha???

Arre on the show there is only one decent person..baaki sab arrogant, mean, spiteful, over-confident haiSmile

I sense sarcasm! LOL

Really?ShockedTongue

Mihir, main toh samaj gayi, now continue your efforts in trying to explain to everyone else how arrogant Siddesh and co are.Smile

Siddhesh is on the arrogant side. Did you see ZND? LOL
 
I watched ZNKD and i dont think he was arrogant! Smile
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Joined: 05 April 2010
Posts: 11160

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by Noor_Ul_Ain

Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by Noor_Ul_Ain

Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Originally posted by Noor_Ul_Ain

I want Siddesh and Dharmesh in one team!! kya locha hai iss mai??Cool

Because Amar and Dharmesh are already together :D 
Now i am conphuuused!! Confused  why is everyone soo mean to my siddu? EmbarrassedOuch

because ur siddu is mean to everyone...jaise karni waisi bharni Tongue
when was he mean to everyone? Confused mujhye tu yaad nahi aaraha???

Arre on the show there is only one decent person..baaki sab arrogant, mean, spiteful, over-confident haiSmile

I sense sarcasm! LOL

Really?ShockedTongue

Mihir, main toh samaj gayi, now continue your efforts in trying to explain to everyone else how arrogant Siddesh and co are.Smile

dear why do I need to do the explaining...they themselves don't leave one chance to prove what they are Wink


Edited by Mihirism - 19 May 2011 at 7:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Joined: 05 April 2010
Posts: 11160

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Don't be upset with me! He's not Dhinchak Material Cool LOL

DITTO!!

Heyy!! CAN WE HAVE MEENU IN DHINCHAKS!?!?!? Cool anyone remember her? LOL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noor_Ul_Ain

 
I watched ZNKD and i dont think he was arrogant! Smile

Well, according to me, he was. He talked rudely to the girls and the judges too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index