India-Forums

Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 (Page 92)

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimp

i love rutuuu

and i love jeetu!!!! Embarrassed

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimp

we're so aaich...clearly.

Dhinchaks for sure!! Cool
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Ekta_Salman- Aww, you should come back to the forum Emo!! It's SO much fun talking  to you even though you're so emotionless when you're expressing your opinions..LOL.. You always support my D Rants!AICH! I love how you got influenced by them. I think D should hire me as his personal assistant..LOL I get so many people to like him.. remember the time when you called him Dsir 'by mistake'? LOL pooroo poori lochaaa hai sab jaga.. I like the fact that you're SO honest about your opinions..Even if someone is your favourite, you won't blindly support them, and on the other hand, if someone is not your favourite and you absolutely dislike them, you will still support them for their talent! Way to go..D's new fan?  :P hehe.. I miss our jeetumoni convos..not thora thora but pooroo poorii..I hope he comes back with Manish to host LM 2,say whaa?  Big smile  Thanks for all the aiching support you give me !! You're one amazing person..and yes, I won't be complimenting any further ,so treasure these memories somewhere! :) P.S- You know behind those fake compliments, you be my fav! ;)

Awh x infinity Hug ... first of all thankyou for having such thoughts about me .. im honoured to have a friend like you ... and yeh wish i couldve been active here coz i know its the only place where i couldve interacted with you 24/7 ... all thanks to the one and only Dharmesh eh? miracles happen around him Wink ... but missed the opportunity due to lack of time Cry and of curs ... finals had to be when DKS is on .. of curs Cry ... anyhow i still had fun talking to you .. gosh woman you talk alot LOL but as you say im always here to hear your aich rants Embarrassed
thanks again for appreciating my honesty in a plastic world Tongue

Dharmesh is lucky to a have fan like you ... wait not only him but our lil jeetu must be honoured too Big smile and how can i forget Manish ... hes just one of a kind Star ... must say you have a good taste priyamon .. apart from ehhh you know who but lets leave past WinkTongue

and @bold: awhh you be my fav too! AIIICHHH Star

PS ...aich! Big smile aich! Big smileaiiicchhh!Big smile will you still say im emotionless now?
YOU EMO.

Edited by ekta_salman - 19 May 2011 at 2:51pm
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
OMG 94 pagesss!!!Embarrassed
Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
I want Siddesh and Dharmesh in one team!! kya locha hai iss mai??Cool
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta-Aaliyah-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index