India-Forums

Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 (Page 48)

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I was just reading this thread and found some discussion on MKM.

Here are some tips for finding MKM. Communicate with MKM via email and obtain their IP. Lookup the IP to find location, ISP etc of that IP address. You can now narrow possibilities based on that information.

There is another unethical aspect that I won't discuss. But the evil deviants will figure a way. All this is considering that MKM is not multiple people and that MKM(s) is/are not using spoofing or masking software.

Using IP addresses to find people is also illegal, right?? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517tulipbaby53

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
woah woah me too me too me too Embarrassed I am not totally sure whats going on here but kind of got an idea. 50 pages seems too long to read huh OuchDead OKK now someone take me Cry Charmz I love Amar too LOL Can we have Alisha's teamDancing I am sure some people can be dragged in for Alisha's team Wink and I can't really think of many going against her LOL already Alisha's team has an upper hand ROFL
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

luv2dance

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimp

Originally posted by luv2dance

woah woah me too me too me too Embarrassed I am not totally sure whats going on here but kind of got an idea. 50 pages seems too long to read huh OuchDead OKK now someone take me Cry Charmz I love Amar too LOL Can we have Alisha's teamDancing I am sure some people can be dragged in for Alisha's team Wink and I can't really think of many going against her LOL already Alisha's team has an upper hand ROFL

Ready for those jhatak mataks, and body waves? LOL

yeaa yeah yeah yeah yeah Dancing I actually wanted to say ya ya ya ya but I dint want it to sound like Ammu's yayayaya LOL Jhatkas Matkas?? Thats all I can do ROFL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

Sure, you can be on Amar's team and have Alisha from LM there too Big smile

luv2dance

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimp

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Well, we were talking about doing a dance competition where the DID contestants train their fans and then their fans compete. We wanted to put the LMs on random teams too. Priyanka started the idea, and I extended on it..CPR, Mihir, and a few others gave their inputs at random. We finally decided on a name for the "show", and I think we're going to turn it into a CC. I know this sounds really crazy and confusing, but that's how we are ROFL

LOLL we haven't turned anything into a cc lately, which is really odd LOL I guess this one makes up for the lost ones in between! And i still have no idea how to play this game .. Im only allowed to battle with a prince fan eh? Cool This ought to be fun..locha popping in the houseee!

I'm getting confused myself now! LOL I want to talk to Pri, but I have a feeling this will lead to more confusions than solutions ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index