India-Forums

Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 (Page 44)

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
But I can't do it alOne! LOL

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Whatever I need to sleep now! It's 2am! Gnite Raj and Tulip!

Raj thanks again! :) will keep you informed on what title we end up selecting!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

set_raj

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
OK Gud Night CPR...

Take care..

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Haila, what has happened to this thread? Shocked ROFL

Anyways thanks to everyone who mentioned me in their posts Embarrassed It was really sweet of you all Hug

A special thanks goes out to my mummy-ji, I loveee you Hug And main tumhe kitni baar batau, Shahid is not my papa Angry  ROFL Don't worry, I will keep in touch! Big smile

Hawww Pimp forgot to mention me Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517tulipbaby53

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Luv2dance- Honestly, it's been just days since I saw your posts and got to know you a bit, but you are one AMAZING person to talk to .. you put forward your opinions so politely and in the right manner that one can't help but appreciate them! Big smile  Even the rare times that my opinion might differ from yours, I enjoy reading what you say. :) You're honestly one of the most cool members I could hold a conversation with (who wasn't specifically a D fan).. I always enjoy your posts..keep them going! Your knowledge about dance is very fascinating too! :) I hope I see you in the LM forum and maybe we can be on the same side of the battlefield to experience the magic there..haha

Hey Priyanka, I am glad I was on your big big list Smile Thankooo Hug yes, you guys will see me around in the upcoming DID forums or may be in any dance forum LOL Thank you for your kind words Big smile I am glad I joined this forum coz I got to know a bunch of nice people over here Embarrassed
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Oh my god. 45 pages?! Uhh is there any nice message for me in these pages? ROFL
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

I wanna hire H4L, Rani, Dabulls, and Mr. Management as team of advisors for Dhinchaks Cool since they know so much about his negative points, they'll help him get better 

There we go againLOL

I prefer not to talk about your 'D Sir' most of the time because you guys talk so much about him that there's not much left for anyone else to say lol. Oh and if I do dare then I'd get a 10 smiley wala post telling me about how others are cheaters and frauds, so why bother really?LOL

P.S. How did this topic become 45+ pgs long? :\

Clearly not everyone is complimenting each other lol

Edit: It's nice seeing the mod here active after a long time.

Edited by hindu4lyf - 18 May 2011 at 5:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Koi accha kaam karogey toh compliment kara jaayega na. Avii hi compliment karen kya for your random fights on the forum? Tongue

Tongue For all the fights and all the drama, this forum still beats all other forums...Tongue Should have come more often, you would have realized...Big smile

and how can you decide that this forum beats other...proof dikhao...statistics dikhao...junta ka farmaan dikhao...LOL...

DC ki Jai ho!Tongue

Kisi ko muh tod jawab dena ho toh koi aapse aake seekheClap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index