Lux Dance ke Superstars

Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 - Page 11

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

YEAHHH BOY! PEOPLE AAAIICHIN AT MY IDEA! 😃 I love the team leader thing you said... OMG ME BEING LED BY DDD..-faints-.. I think I can NOT resist a bit of that even. I am gonna tear up if that happens..DDD is just something else only.
Awww imagine all of being led... but HEY Pimp needs to be on my side of the team.. what is this.. who gonna be my recorder for D bonding times?  and AW imagine RANI AND JAI 🤣 that would be a locha only.. one would be his defender..and one would be his own defender..kya fataka hoga..and imagine the Dvirus gang screaming DDD all the time.. EPIC! The competition would be SO MUCH FUN with the fans.
 HEY ZEE, DO YOU LISTEN TO US?! JUDGE US BY OUR APPRECIATION NOT OUR TALENT..otherwise the biggest appreciators might be left behind! 😆

😆 oh boy bring it on. i'll completely change jai. 😳😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Wooo. RUTU HAS TO BE IN IT.. He my dhinchaaak.. I can't let my idea not involve my dhinchaks..ofcourse my dhinchaks gotta be in the team...we're making team dhinchak ye dig?
 manish,rutu,jeetu,vaishu can be in our team.. enough said

Okay, let put 4 fan in then! 😃 Mihir, Pimp, you, and I are the fans in team dhinchak, and Rutu, Jeetu, and Vaishu are the kids. 😃 The others can figure out what three kids and four fans to put on the other teams! 😆
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Haii...I'm getting so excited thinking that I might get to meet Jeetu and D Sir!! 😍
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Okay, let put 4 fan in then! 😃 Mihir, Pimp, you, and I are the fans in team dhinchak, and Rutu, Jeetu, and Vaishu are the kids. 😃 The others can figure out what three kids and four fans to put on the other teams! 😆

KAY.. I be assisting him side by side too.. and be the supporter until I learn some dance moves that I can show off infront of d's on screen dhinchakk..LOL they're too good..don't wanna bring the standards down! 😆

HEY, ANKIT KO KAHA CHOD DIYA? He has to be there..I wonder what Ankit and Rani will do to each other on stage..Ankit should have a face off with Jai! 😆 I will have the most fun ever.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

KAY.. I be assisting him side by side too.. and be the supporter until I learn some dance moves that I can show off infront of d's on screen dhinchakk..LOL they're too good..don't wanna bring the standards down! 😆

HEY, ANKIT KO KAHA CHOD DIYA? He has to be there..I wonder what Ankit and Rani will do to each other on stage..Ankit should have a face off with Jai! 😆 I will have the most fun ever.

That will be the funniest moment in the history of television 🤣 ANKIT WITH JAI!!! LMAOOO 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
i'm stealing cutie avneet and atul for my team!
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

No, you see the concept of the show is that D Sir, Jai, Mayuresh, whoever, will train their fans! You don't have to be worried about not being able to dance! Shoot, I can't either! 😆

Ankit can be trained by Bhavna since he's her fan too. 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
tulip this whole idea of yours needs to be turned into a whole separate thread.  😆 seriously!!!
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wanna hire H4L, Rani, Dabulls, and Mr. Management as team of advisors for Dhinchaks 😎 since they know so much about his negative points, they'll help him get better 
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

tulip this whole idea of yours needs to be turned into a whole separate thread.  😆 seriously!!!

Oh sorry!! 😳