India-Forums

Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 (Page 11)

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

SWEETU- Rupaaali chokri! LOL areee haiii Embarrassed
what does that mean again?idiot ROFL 
I love the gujju videos you send me, gun gun halwaaa ..your raps are amazing to read! Big smile you be rockin em beats o ye o ye..
I always have a laugh when I read your raps.. they are so funny! ahahaha goood!
Thanks for making me all smiles! Big smile Yo Yo welcomezzz ma dawg ROFL
You're one really sweet person to talk to..and I hope you were more active on this forum..I think I took your spot from the DD forum, yes? :P LOL dw, DKS ke baad activeness bhag jaayegi.. I love your support for Kishore and how you are so calm about it! Big smile No one but you deserves his appreciation award and his live appreciation!awww thanks hun Heart
  I hope he talks to you some time! Big smile 
Sweetu ne jo bola, gujarati mein baaat bangayii..te sab kuch hilavikaidhu..LOL I think I spoke all the gujju I learned. My lessons are on still, yes? Big smile

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Mihirism- D is boss. THAT"S what's up. Big smile LOL what shall I say?! I think you're one awesome D appreciator..who always gives me the spiciest khabrein..and tells me to go on a bashathon..LOL..it's funny how you enjoy yourself so much just going on a bashathon..taking revenge for DID 2 times kya? take a break sometimes..LOL.. but jokes apart, it's always fun talking to you and discussing D in all lengths.. and getting back one word replies. Confused LOL!We should keep the aiching going on in the forum..Team Dhinchak rocks..yes? :D  Btw stop tryna fake the inactiveness especially when you know that know you're not going to be able to go away from something related to D when D is on it.. Tongue  Oye khabroo, jis bhi gufa mein koi chupa hai, tune uske saare heere moti extract nahi kiya to tera obviously naam Mihir nahi.. thanks for all the insiders always! Big smile  t what did I just say? :P Jaha haat dalaaa faad dalaaa, hey we still gotta do the vaat lagoing and making kachoombars of those tissues!:P OH DON"T FORGET TO SHARE YOUR CONVO WITH D or else Imma be vaat lagoing.LOL jk. will be back in the next forum; till then, keep hilivaikaidhu-ing the forum taari khabroon ni saath. LOL

One word replies? when do I do that? LOL It was fun getting to know u more too...I barely got chance to interact with u during DID LM! But DKS we dominated the forum Tongue D'virus Aaiich company is famous in 183 countries LOL 

@Tissues ROFL don't worry...i know where he keeps his tissues...all we need to do is flood that area WinkLOL phir dekhte hain kaise dance karta hain...n i thought u me and pimp were gonna conference call with Dsir Confused ur right, he would be like ye teen namune kahan se tapak gaye...yeh to locha ho gaya ROFL 
desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by desicrowd

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Koi accha kaam karogey toh compliment kara jaayega na. Avii hi compliment karen kya for your random fights on the forum? Tongue

Tongue For all the fights and all the drama, this forum still beats all other forums...Tongue Should have come more often, you would have realized...Big smile

and how can you decide that this forum beats other...proof dikhao...statistics dikhao...junta ka farmaan dikhao...LOL...

Tongue This forum has had the highest rated "chaska meter" out of all the other forums...check karo...Highest rated chaska meter the last 5 weeks...if that's not proof enough, I don't know what is...Tongue
khud jaake chaske pe maska roz maara hoga...tabhi meter aage badha...that doesn't prove anything...there are many members who do not vote...

Edited by desicrowd - 17 May 2011 at 8:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfNishita123

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

One word replies? when do I do that? LOL It was fun getting to know u more too...I barely got chance to interact with u during DID LM! But DKS we dominated the forum Tongue D'virus Aaiich company is famous in 183 countries LOL 

@Tissues ROFL don't worry...i know where he keeps his tissues...all we need to do is flood that area WinkLOL phir dekhte hain kaise dance karta hain...n i thought u me and pimp were gonna conference call with Dsir Confused ur right, he would be like ye teen namune kahan se tapak gaye...yeh to locha ho gaya ROFL 

HEY don't even lie..I am D's virus..I got my proofs..LOL I ask so much about Dsir and you skip 90 % of it..LOL and excuse kya hai? too many questions! :p hahhaa
yes you know where the tissues are? fab!!! now we know exactly what to do..also, I think I will tell manish to buy him a new pant..and D is going to give his lux soaps gift to Prince anyway..since he was telling Prince to take it while receiving it! LOL to uska new look guaranteed! 

'locha' sach mein hojayega.. I would want to see what other new words he will use..gujarati mein baat karu chu ki mumbain hindi? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

HEY don't even lie..I am D's virus..I got my proofs..LOL I ask so much about Dsir and you skip 90 % of it..LOL and excuse kya hai? too many questions! :p hahhaa
yes you know where the tissues are? fab!!! now we know exactly what to do..also, I think I will tell manish to buy him a new pant..and D is going to give his lux soaps gift to Prince anyway..since he was telling Prince to take it while receiving it! LOL to uska new look guaranteed! 

'locha' sach mein hojayega.. I would want to see what other new words he will use..gujarati mein baat karu chu ki mumbain hindi? 

LOL because i have no friggin idea about whatever u ask...just have a look at some of ur questions ROFL Inka answer mere paas to kya khud Dsir ke paas bhi na ho!!! LOL

Yeahh so tissue part covered, pants covered, lux covered...now only left is SHOWER...not to worry...when we flood his apartment, it will wash him too LOL 

I think we should talk in pure american english...ROFL he'll brag about his 3 crazy fans from USA 
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

LOL because i have no friggin idea about whatever u ask...just have a look at some of ur questions ROFL Inka answer mere paas to kya khud Dsir ke paas bhi na ho!!! LOL

Yeahh so tissue part covered, pants covered, lux covered...now only left is SHOWER...not to worry...when we flood his apartment, it will wash him too LOL 

I think we should talk in pure american english...ROFL he'll brag about his 3 crazy fans from USA 

That's MEAN.LOLWhat questions do I ask that D won't even know? LOL some things you know more than D about D himself..so how can I resist asking?  LOLLL I wonder if he will brag about his english locha fanss.. I would rather talk in HIS english.. and let's see his response. LOL

why are you flooding his apartment? oh wait..is that in response to ankit's posts? I get it then.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

That's MEAN.LOLWhat questions do I ask that D won't even know? LOL some things you know more than D about D himself..so how can I resist asking?  LOLLL I wonder if he will brag about his english locha fanss.. I would rather talk in HIS english.. and let's see his response. LOL

why are you flooding his apartment? oh wait..is that in response to ankit's posts? I get it then.

LOL idk but you always flood my inbox and scrapbook with ur interesting D'virus queries and i have to bug my sources for the answers LOL 

Oh yeahh..."HIS" English..."Bas second round mein locha ho jaata hain" ROFL hahaha
flooding his apartment to destroy all hidden tissues Tongue
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

Originally posted by Pimp

Mihit - I remember when it was just us in this forum, for a whole week we were bored ROFL Who would've thought it'd end up like this?! Let's see,  I like how you bring out the facts .. if anyone ever doubts D, you will always have your weapons ready LOL We will never figure out your connections, but thanks for the spoilers and all the inside dirt Big smile You rock mihiiit PS: call him! ANd when/if you do, mari saathe convo share karje, yes? Big smile

Pimpooo LOL i will call him this summer...but u won't be on IF Ouch nor will priyanka...koni saathe share karis ConfusedLOL
Mihit? Ouch

lol yeah tell me about it..."MIHIT" Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index