India-Forums

Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 (Page 10)

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
POST EDITED ON PAGE 2! CAUTION: It's a REALLY long one, so I suggest that you find your name in the list of bolded ones and read because I am sure you wouldn't be bothered to read such a long post..but I thought I should do justice to the forum members! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatpari-Aaliyah-ThatOneGuytulipbaby53

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
I know I should be more active.. HOPEFULLY! I'll be here in DID 3, I wish it was in the summer so I could bond with ya'll but all of you should watch L'il Champs with me! Big smile
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

I know I should be more active.. HOPEFULLY! I'll be here in DID 3, I wish it was in the summer so I could bond with ya'll but all of you should watch L'il Champs with me! Big smile

eewww thats the worst show to watch in summer LOL 

X-Factor all the way Wink
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Koi accha kaam karogey toh compliment kara jaayega na. Avii hi compliment karen kya for your random fights on the forum? Tongue

Tongue For all the fights and all the drama, this forum still beats all other forums...Tongue Should have come more often, you would have realized...Big smile

and how can you decide that this forum beats other...proof dikhao...statistics dikhao...junta ka farmaan dikhao...LOL...

Tongue This forum has had the highest rated "chaska meter" out of all the other forums...check karo...Highest rated chaska meter the last 5 weeks...if that's not proof enough, I don't know what is...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinu17

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

eewww thats the worst show to watch in summer LOL 

X-Factor all the way Wink

LOL neither..but OMG LIL CHAMPS? Seriously guys? :P hahaha..I remember I only liked this kid called Tanmay..he would do parodies of other people..those were funny..otherwise LIL MASTERS is the way to gooo.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiepie Rani

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by Pimp

Mihit - I remember when it was just us in this forum, for a whole week we were bored ROFL Who would've thought it'd end up like this?! Let's see,  I like how you bring out the facts .. if anyone ever doubts D, you will always have your weapons ready LOL We will never figure out your connections, but thanks for the spoilers and all the inside dirt Big smile You rock mihiiit PS: call him! ANd when/if you do, mari saathe convo share karje, yes? Big smile

Pimpooo LOL i will call him this summer...but u won't be on IF Ouch nor will priyanka...koni saathe share karis ConfusedLOL
Mihit? Ouch
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Hi! friends:

Its really fun to be in this forum!!!
I enjoy all the comments..esp those when someone chnge the srious comment into more lighter way..not always fighting..really like the humor in the forum!!!
I am not a great english writerLOL but i can manageWink
I am a big fan of dancing and singing..i am really looking into SRGMP lil champ..they all look so pure performer..with their pure motives and intention

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-tulipbaby53

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

SWEETU- Rupaaali chokri! LOL areee haiii Embarrassed
what does that mean again?idiot ROFL 
I love the gujju videos you send me, gun gun halwaaa ..your raps are amazing to read! Big smile you be rockin em beats o ye o ye..
I always have a laugh when I read your raps.. they are so funny! ahahaha goood!
Thanks for making me all smiles! Big smile Yo Yo welcomezzz ma dawg ROFL
You're one really sweet person to talk to..and I hope you were more active on this forum..I think I took your spot from the DD forum, yes? :P LOL dw, DKS ke baad activeness bhag jaayegi.. I love your support for Kishore and how you are so calm about it! Big smile No one but you deserves his appreciation award and his live appreciation!awww thanks hun Heart
  I hope he talks to you some time! Big smile 
Sweetu ne jo bola, gujarati mein baaat bangayii..te sab kuch hilavikaidhu..LOL I think I spoke all the gujju I learned. My lessons are on still, yes? Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index