India-Forums

Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Hey guys. So with the show coming to an end here's another fun thread to enjoy and spread positivity. We've had a good journey throughout these few weeks. Use this thread to talk about positive aspects about your fellow forum members. :-)

Remember POSITIVE is the key word! :-)

Any forum members you particularly enjoyed talking with? etc etc. So let the positiveness begin! :-)

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 18 May 2011 at 7:32pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatparihindu4lyf-Diya-digitalone 33dmgmjht4evershivani003HashiBooyipeeStarktastic

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
luv2dance and natkhatpari, their  understanding of dance is really well and  we mostly agreed on same pointsBig smile and when not, their explanation and  detailed insight always  inspired me to look closely and think better

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatpariluv2danceyipeeCutiepie Rani

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!

I don't think most of you know me, cos I've been a silent member mostly, but I've been reading the threads on this forum.

There were a couple of people whose posts I enjoyed reading all the time as a silent member.

1.) Cutie Pie Rani and tulipbaby: Positive and balanced.

2.) Nureat aka Anu, Pigbelly4me aka Pallavi Natkhatpari and Tannistha: I LOVED reading their analysis on the dances.

3.) Priyanka_AAICH: Enthusiastic fan and yet not a 'fangirl', very balanced.

4.) Mihirism: Tongue in cheek humour.

Other than that there were many other members like dmght4ever, Dabulls23 (varsha Di) Charmz and many others whose posts I really enjoyed reading, I know I'm missing many names, but these are the ones coming to mind right now. Also thanks to Armu4eva for posting the articles.

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 May 2011 at 11:55am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatpariluv2danceuknaik99dmgmjht4everThatOneGuyLeadNitrateCutiepie Ranitulipbaby53Dabulls23Starktastic

Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
hey CPR looks like you r on an idea spree... lovely posts coming from u one after other Wink

first of all, would like to talk about u only Wink I have never ever interacted with you much, LOL But I like how you try to bring the positive aspects in most of the things... good going girl (simple ex. this post and of course JAI)Big smile

Mihir, I never knew this person in DID 2 days, but he is really a fun person to interact with..very jovial, good news reporter Wink

i got to know priyanka, noor for quite a bit and loved their honest posts. we girls rock... wht say Big smile

n there is charmz, pimp, rachna, shashtradhari, Dabulls23, tulipbaby, tannistha who always light up the mood when the situation looks gloomy...

sorry if I have not explicitly mentioned any of your names... but I do honestly feel everyone here deserves an honest applaud for spending their valuable time interacting in the forum. Clap
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

DKS members rock
Keep dancingDancing
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Edited by Natkhatpari - 13 May 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Aincharmz517ThatOneGuyDiamondLife--Rachna--Dabulls23Cutiepie Ranitulipbaby53

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I love u all  Hug
Sab ek jaisa sochenge to duniya kaise chalegiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitagmc

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
BTW..that song came in my mind when i wrote...

I LOVE U ALL...

O O Jane jana..Dhundhe tuje diwana...ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitagmcThatOneGuy

digitalone 33 IF-Rockerz
digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
We have to write for the members here???

then its reserved now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Okay, such threads are really emotional so Im not gonna write about each one of you seperately...just some people I would like to give special mention too Smile

Priyanka, Ankit, Pimp, Natkhatpari, Tulip, Charmz, Acheive1, Sangi1588, Noori, Shastradhari, digitalone33...and yes...Shenaz too(LOL) ...
Dsir ki tarah hum D-sir ke fans bhi ab 183 countries mein famous hain ROFL Jokes apart, it was fun defending our sir from all evil eyes this season Wink

almost everyone was refreshing to see again in this forum... although alot others are missing!!

From the opposite party, H4L, Rani, chocolover were nice and composed! Kabhi kabhi nok-jhok hui lekin all izz well that ends well LOL

Other than those, I got to know so many new people this season too!! Zaara, Aysha, Nadz, Bindu(Luv2dance), Tannistha(hope i got the spelling right Tongue)...always good meeting new people Big smile

and ofcourse how can I forget my old friends ki toli!!...Nikki(dmgmjht4ever), Varsha di, Rachna, Sweetu, Simi, Shivani, Raju bhai, Desicrowd, Ajnu, Aayushi, Nishita, Nishi Prajapati, Rapier, xx-Rai-xx...some were really active while some only geene chune posts Smile

And for last, my extreme apologies to opposite parties if I got little over-hyper while defending Dsir LOL specially H4L, VarshaDi and Rani Big smile I think not only you all are elders to me, but also friends so no hard feelings/personal attacks were meant at all...

Edited by Mihirism - 13 May 2011 at 4:52pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatpariluv2dancecharmz517digitalone 33dmgmjht4everRapierDesiGirl_hindu4lyf--Rachna--yipeeLeadNitrateRagMastaWreckLassDiamondLife-Aaliyah-StarktasticCutiepie Ranitulipbaby53Dabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index