India-Forums

Chhoti Si Zindagi
Chhoti Si Zindagi

13th May 2011 WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Epi starts with masi telling bhola to lock isha in andheri goofa.   And bhola taking isha away and all kids says we are also going to go to andheri goofa with isha.   Bhola is shocked.   Isha is saying no..this is my fault...so u dont.   And some kid says we trust u...and u have daring to be our leader.   And tinu says this war is all of us...not just u.   Vrinda is standing alone and all kids are with isha.   Thakir says i stood her with u vrinda didi so u understand.   Guard asks what to do??  and bhola says leave them here.   and bhola leaves.   All kids decide to stay hungry along with Isha.   Vrinda is looking at isha.

Bhola and masi thinking about kids unity.   masi tells him to shut up..and says once they are hungry they will break.   They need me.   masi says u think i will say sorry.  She laughs.   

Ira is lying on isha's lap smiling and isha also smiling.   calendar comes with water and all kids sitting in the hallway hungry.   calendar gives water to all.   Vrinda says drink water...u are all hungry.   and calendar says i wont eat as well..i m with u all.   Masi will have to accept defeat.   Then vrinda says isha u r giving them hope...but remember ... now u have to win this war.   And isha gets up and says we will definately win vrinda didi.   Tinu says u r with us...and vrinda says i m not against u...but i have to be logical...and then looks at isha.

Masi is sleeping and bhola comes and wakes masi up and says officer is coming...and masi says kids are doing andolan.   Masi says u have used strenght ... now lets use manipulation.   

One of the kid says i smell briyani...and masi comes in with good smelling food...and halwa...and ira gets up as well as she is hungry.   Masi says its bhola's bday so i thought lets all eat togheter.   If u dont eat now...then dont blame me.  I m offering.   Isha syas masi is instigating us...and tinu says we wont break...we have the strenght.   Ira keeps on looking at the food...and finally stands up.  all kids look at her.   Masi tells one breaks all will break.

Ira is approaching the food...and looks at the food.  and masi says look gulab jabum, and gazar ka halwa...and tries to feed ira...and then ira looks at isha and isha says no.   ira takes the spoon of halwa...and all kids including isha looking at Ira.  

Ira then puts the spoon back down and says i wont eat..and ira says i wont eat until u say sorry to meri isha.   and then she falls to the ground unconcisious.   then masi tells calendar to give ira milk otherwise where will she get strenght from...but ira gets up and runs to isha and hugs her.   Vrinda also gets up and says to masi...u r not mother but masi.   Vrinda says i know today that u r not a mother then how can u be a masi.   U r so evil.  She says i didnt think isha would win...but today i hope isha wins...as she is right.  and ur evilness is coming to an end...very soon.   Guard comes and tells bhola that the officer is here.  Bhola tells masi that inspector is here.   and masi is mad and leaves from there.

tinu and cutkin talkig that isha is not even drinking water...and tinu says masi will loose.  And then tinu sees that a foreiner is here...and tinu thinks how come.??   

Then bbhola and masi laughing.   And masi says we will play in dollars now.   and she goes inside to where all the kids are...and masi says BUS!!  not stop this drama.   and she takes the hunter...and starts hitting herself.   all kids are shocked.   masi says why are u all staring.   I needed to be punished.   I was in the wrong.   You have won isha.   I lost.   All kids and calendar shocked.   And then she drops the hunter.   

Pre-cap -- all kids are playing hide and seek.   Masi asks ira and chutki to hide in the dickie of the car...as they are driving away...a woman comes and stands in front of the car.  Masi and bhola are shocked to see her.

Edited by kasrana - 13 May 2011 at 11:36am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

OpandaynirubharyanevaraDimpz06shazidanirleppannumilwebmeenanarsaimeesh.tonyaninagriniiii

riniiii IF-Dazzler
riniiii
riniiii

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
awesome update...thanx 
RupanjalloveMK Goldie
RupanjalloveMK
RupanjalloveMK

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
wow! interesting epi and precap. Masi end is coming!
RupanjalloveMK Goldie
RupanjalloveMK
RupanjalloveMK

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
May be the woman is there for Masi's downfall!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index