Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

No way..papa ..again??? (Page 2)

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
No Papa scenario again.
what ever the reason may be . come with another track .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rania786 Groupbie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

I am hoping it is just CVs polite way of saying 'lets do it babe'ROFL
[/QUOTE] ROFL..this politeness gave me a heart attack...shoot it!! I was like is he out of his they are sitting cutely on the swing...and blast!! baby???!!!Confused...i thought i had misheard...Big smile[/QUOTE]

I know exactly what you I was with a smile on my face after watching LDL song and dance and Geet waiting by the swing and than out of the blue BAAAM PAPA ... and I am like Confused...kinda killed that whole episode for meStern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
CVs gone mad
Mounchy Goldie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
true!!!! SR mana le yaaWinkr!!! abhi to saari zindagi pari hai bacha paida kerne k liyeLOL... heheheheheheheheLOL... SR to uss ka huq hai BOSSBlushing... magar bacha aa gaya to romance kum ho sakta hai or drama will also end sooon and i so not want this to happenDisapprove... samjha karo CV's... bacha next yearThumbs Up... iss year  sirf or sirf ROMANCEBlushing...
a good post.Approve...

Seetal Senior Member

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

I know most of u all must be going gaga over Maan's last line...but i was kind of taken a aback by that...but i did read something in one more post...there is atleast one person who feels like me on this forum...
C'mon...when Maan n Geet met...Geet was already preggers so they did not have a choice...but now...first n foremost...Maan i hope realises that Geet is pretty young in age...and secondly..they have barely started their married life...not even reached the very important intimacy stage...and i always thought Maan was a very mature person...somehow this statement was so not Maan..why this hurry??
Parenthood is a big responsiblity...and it definitely affects the married life...i was hoping that Maaneet have a good married run...before this topic crops up again..plzz cvs think...whats the rush for such a momentous step again???!!
Totally agree.  They need to become a "real" married couple first.  At the moment, Maan can't get enough of Geet, how in he heck is he going to make room for a baby in his life?  Their married life started out with obstacles which were so very recently removed.  Abhie bhee there's talk of  "sawaal / jawaab"in their relationship when there should not be any such issues between them.  So...guys, take it easy, enjoy each other and a very real  "2nd honeymoon" (know what I mean).  No answers...just precious moments.  Put this "papa" business on the back burner for now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qura Senior Member

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
aarrgghh cv's have gone madAngry what the hell is this? why a baby?? they r a fresh married couple n so young !!
maan should say to geet that she has study or come to the office.. she is too young to be a momAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hookedonGeet

I am sure he meant SR  but came out with "papa" instead
ROFLROFL...OMG..what a mistake...main SR karna chahta hoon..and instead..papa banna chahta hoon...!!

Go to top