Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

The confrontation scene was really fascinatin BUT? (Page 2)

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

Originally posted by -Kanky-

Actually, it was funny. Wacko Anant and Navya hugged each other, absolutely devoid of any feeling. They wore these constipated expressions, you know?! I did not understand the whole scene, though I still await the mature dimension of Anant to conquer, which I hope happens. Lately, he's been going the hormonal way. =]

I sooo totally agree with you.. I never expected this from Anant... Waise itna bada bada lecture baba ko deta tha...What had happened to him? He even told Ranbeer tht he wudnt fall in love... Gosh i didnt expect it from him...

Um, maybe Navya was imagining the whole thing or Anant's got something in pretext, we must not jump to conclusions, you know, it is a TV show and we're watching it cause it entertains us. Let us wait, if they continue to suck - we'd quit. Clown

Hehehehe but they are cute tht u wudnt feel like quiting..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_K

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Appsy-

Hey!!!!!! The episode was amazingly intriguing... These positive vibes passed all through my body.. Lol... The goosebumps were visible... ;) Their hug... N the way Navya divulged her feelings.. My God!!it ws lovely... N Anant's emotions were clearly visible...both of them did emote dere parts with great interest... The only question that has been eatin me up is was Navya dreamin ?? Coz in the precap... Anant mentioned.. ' Tum yahan akeli mere bare mein soch rhi thi' n then Appsy arrived... Though the way he held her hand unnerved me but wat really happened?? Urm?????? :/

As you put it very rightly, it was a feeling being all positive. Her feelings were so natural. I don't think Navya is dreaming, she would be lost in her thoughts of the aftermath of the scene. She never thought she would fall in love, but here she is standing after confessing her feelings! But I'm so surprised to see it this early!

@ Bold:

LOL you are too involved with the show aren't you? You put your name here instead of Appy's name? Sorry no offence but just to see how much addicted and immersed you were.LOL Sorry!
ramsi Groupbie
ramsi
ramsi

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
u said it correct. i was also thinking the same  hw they can hug?
i think navya have some feelings and she knew the fact..but Anant?

he likes her.but???not as she things..its my view only

i thinkd she is dreaming..

-Appsy- IF-Rockerz
-Appsy-
-Appsy-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Yeah... exactly.. it was a bit weird for her as it ws happenin for the very first time... her family .. since her childhood had led a number of restrictions... so yeah... she ws kinda confused...

@Roshni. hehe... yea!!!! when i ws writin... i had morned Appy.. but somehow i wrote Appsy... dey r kinda interrelated... :p
MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
the duo looked awkward throughout the sequence...the very essence of anya is missing(this is not the couple i fell in love with)...the episodes offltate have been very random...moreover if this at all  was the confession  it was a rushed one i personally didn't find it engaging somehow the actors failed to evoke any emotions...it was rather plain & certainly didn't strike a chord with my heart...the show which had such a promising start is somewhere starting to loose its  grip...

Edited by ght_sajan - 13 May 2011 at 12:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

scrpngl Goldie
scrpngl
scrpngl

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
ermm.. i also didn't like the scene at all.. Confused i mean i didn't understand the whole scene.. what were the CV's trying to show? Wacko
thou as a romantic scene it was good and i enjoy being a fan of them.. but.. actually frankly speaking the whole scene wasn't looked fake? Shocked i mean their expressions were fuull of flaws Dead being new cthey had perform very good in their scenes but today.. highly dissapointment! Thumbs Down
may be navya was dreaming? Shocked if it was real im sorry it rushed too fast! Confused Navya is slowly loosing its essence.. for me thou! Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Angelwida

Anant_lover Goldie
Anant_lover
Anant_lover

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

I don't think its a dream but ya the story is goin way to fast I thoght they would show a bit more of them getting bekaboo!Cry

Marci IF-Dazzler
Marci
Marci

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Come on u guys...plz stop being so critical...Im pretty sure the CV's have something new planned...this is probably not a typical love story where all the rootna n manana n shenanigan is shown first n then love..this show is different!! The story has just started..pllz be patient n allow the story to unravel!! Plzz just support Navya n AnYa...and allow the story to flow...everything will make sense later on!! *meaning no offense to anyone*  Love AnYaHeart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index