India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 13th may 2011 (Page 3)

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Thanks Misti...it was fun to read as always. 

Nice episode and loved the way Dev took Rads out of the situation deftly without anyone letting it know. He knew that she would stand there and try to appease Padma right then...which, although is good by intentions however the timing is wrong. Radhika should give Padma some time. Padma is hurt, angry, vexed, and is strongly believing that Rads is the reason for the ill fortune befallen on her son...and BB siding with Rads has only increased her anger! More than the superstition, she is now annoyed cuz no one is listening to her. Another thing she said...that no one ever listens to me in this house. I guess this was the contained anger from the past 12 yrs that she is lashing out now...BB would have rebuffed her earlier, but she must have remained quiet...but now she is lashing out at anyone and everyone, b'cuz her threshold has been crossed and she cannot limit herself. A small monologue needed from her to knw what had happened in the past 12 yrs!

Hehe...Rohan calling Rads... "Pari...Pari mujhe khana do" That was so cute! However, Dev's scared expressions were funny. Hehe...he must have been wondering if she will shove the spoon directly in to my mouth...nahi main munh kholunga hi nahi! hehe. 

Loved Dadajee's expressions...he cannot speak but his eyes do. 

And true these people are taking everything at a snail pace when it is not needed...hope they do the same when it is needed...and dont rush as always!! Agree with Devina...they need to show Dev's mind! Please...we need to know whats going on in his brain and why is he behaving so rudely to Rads.!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsrimisti73Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Musti - Thanks for your update. I think ashanti will ask kaburtani for monetary help to save chenu... Kaburtani will help on the condition that she marries dotty off to someone else. Yeah, that would be nice... can't have Dev with someone else.
Thought about that too.  But maybe they want to bring Chenu to PB.  Kind of little early for that though.  Maybe this helping of Chenu by Dev would start showing Radhika about the kind of person Dev is.  she doesn't him yet and he hasn't really given anything to her.  So far he is doing everything for his family.  Helping Radhika's brother would be doing something for Radhika.  

Dev is thawing out slowly but surely... He was kind of jealous that she would be feeding Rohan first and was giving that "don't you dare feed him first" look. When she took Dadaji's blessings, he looked pleased.
Yes, they showed that he turned his head away when Radhika gave Rohan the bowl of halwa.  That's why his head turned in surprise to Rohan when Rohan called him and shoved it in his mouth.  The expressions were very good from actually looking proud of Radhika too (he likes her interaction with Dadaji and that fit with his DG when he was dreaming about this prior to going to Rawal.  Here Radhika is actually doing more than what he imagined.)  Yesterday too his expressions were soft when he saw how much his Dadaji was enjoying the aarti.  Today he is the one who brought him to the dining table for Radhika's pehli rasoi.

ChinadollTwoNeerjaamisti73

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Why6 - I personally don't think that Chenu will come to live in Purohit house, especially since Radhika is supposedly the new bride and it won't look good for her brother to stay over so soon, that too, a grown boy, unlike Nandu.

Also, Radhika wouldn't want the Purohit family/Dev to know that her brother was upto no good. Don't want to see weaver's family again, cos if Chenu is in PH, ashanti and dotty will be there too. Don't want a repeat of CB1 where mataramji and her family were living in PH. I personally don't miss ashanti and dotty.

rajsrimisti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Musti - Thanks for your update. I think ashanti will ask kaburtani for monetary help to save chenu... Kaburtani will help on the condition that she marries dotty off to someone else. Yeah, that would be nice... can't have Dev with someone else.

Dev is thawing out slowly but surely... He was kind of jealous that she would be feeding Rohan first and was giving that "don't you dare feed him first" look. When she took Dadaji's blessings, he looked pleased.

I think he couldn't stand Padma hurling insults at Radhika so he quickly diffused the siatuation like a true "RP" as you mentioned.

You are welcome CD.Lets see what happens with Mansarams family whether badibahu keeps dotty out if the picture by giving money to Shanti or Dev steps up to help the family with his own money for Radhika.  

Oh I didn't say like a true RP...infact he is far away from any RP behaviour. He did that just for protecting Radhika in a way that would be acceptable for Padma.He has the potential to be an RP but has to develop more. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

One more  loophole Creatives should give their attention ...Have not shown for once Radhika is Putting the sindoor on  Kanha feet as she was doing from the chidhood and tell Maheshwari that i want my husband to do the needful ...Dev should be there he will again get the massage .As Roham is kid now she has excuse that can not be done now ...

Bringing sindoor in now will open a can of worms here so its better they leave it alone...she can put sindoor on kanhas idol and there is no need for anyone to know why she is doing it...Dev will understand because he knows the significance of it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devina22

sorry guys everyone is welcome to their own interpertation
but how come nobody sees the anger that i see in dev every time he looks at radhika --why cant these writers show devs thought process--it is very frustrating to see dev behave like this towards rads(he stays  turning away from rads his nostrils flaring his glaring at her ok ok not all the time but most of the time)no male lead in any other show behaves as dev does towards the female lead for too long
maybe thats why as someone commented earlier that cb2 might be loosing veiwers --no one and i mean it no wants to see devs this kind of attitude towards rads
all of you who dont like my comments sorryy i want avina/radev to be the best and they are the best so why cant cb2 be the best show

I can see the anger in Dev and I can also understand the anger...but Devs POV needs to be told to the audience, which I don't know why the creatives are not showing. Actually most of the top shows have male leads who have behave like this with the female leads for a long time...they all had their own reasons like Dev here. The problem here is that Devs competitor is not any other male lead but Dev in CB1 who was extremely gentle, loving and understanding of Radhika...this Dev is a bit different because the circumstances are different. If the audience cannot leave the Dev inCB1 aside then they will have problems with this Dev and his behaviour towards Radhika and that is why the creatives should show his POV.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

imissourirajsriAngie12Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by neerjashingla

One more  loophole Creatives should give their attention ...Have not shown for once Radhika is Putting the sindoor on  Kanha feet as she was doing from the chidhood and tell Maheshwari that i want my husband to do the needful ...Dev should be there he will again get the massage .As Roham is kid now she has excuse that can not be done now ...

Bringing sindoor in now will open a can of worms here so its better they leave it alone...she can put sindoor on kanhas idol and there is no need for anyone to know why she is doing it...Dev will understand because he knows the significance of it.

Actually,  I am liking Radhika not wearing Sindoor.  She was putting it on Kanha's feet due to society pressures.  Now when her marriage didn't happen, why would she suddenly put Sindoor.  Also it is meaningless as her situation is still the same as before.  Dev hasn't accepted her.  So sindoor's meaning is only when Dev puts in himself and accepts her as his wife freely.    

I am here with Misti that she continues to put it on Kanha's feet as before.  For now Dev is not going to puja ghar, so he won't see her  putting it on the feet.  But once he starts getting calm and start going for puja (small steps in accepting Radhika), he would see her putting it and understand anyway.  No need for meaningless rituals.  In CB1,  Radhika put Sindoor in her maang because she was married to Dev and Dev wanted to marry her.  But she was told to wipe it off by Amma and Devki.  So doing that was her way of showing that she considers herself married to Dev.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsriradha_bilaharimisti73Neerjaa

rajsri Goldie
rajsri
rajsri

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by devina22

sorry guys everyone is welcome to their own interpertation
but how come nobody sees the anger that i see in dev every time he looks at radhika --why cant these writers show devs thought process--it is very frustrating to see dev behave like this towards rads(he stays  turning away from rads his nostrils flaring his glaring at her ok ok not all the time but most of the time)no male lead in any other show behaves as dev does towards the female lead for too long
maybe thats why as someone commented earlier that cb2 might be loosing veiwers --no one and i mean it no wants to see devs this kind of attitude towards rads
all of you who dont like my comments sorryy i want avina/radev to be the best and they are the best so why cant cb2 be the best show

I can see the anger in Dev and I can also understand the anger...but Devs POV needs to be told to the audience, which I don't know why the creatives are not showing. Actually most of the top shows have male leads who have behave like this with the female leads for a long time...they all had their own reasons like Dev here. The problem here is that Devs competitor is not any other male lead but Dev in CB1 who was extremely gentle, loving and understanding of Radhika...this Dev is a bit different because the circumstances are different. If the audience cannot leave the Dev inCB1 aside then they will have problems with this Dev and his behaviour towards Radhika and that is why the creatives should show his POV.

Very well said Misti ... i have seen a lot of other shows have male leads who behave as badly as Dev does ... but the people who watched and are fans of CB1 are used to Dev being totally different and a lot are big fans of the old Dev ... this Dev grew up under very different circumstances from the other Dev ... his POV shld be shown (as they did in some of the episodes when he knew the match was for Rohan) to make the audience connect with him and not hanker after the old Dev

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73Neerjaa

Go to top