Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Originally posted by serenelove

Wink

[QUOTE=bobby13rocks][QUOTE=serenelove][QUOTE=bobby13rocks][QUOTE=serenelove]after all she is GEET MSK [/QUOTE
Exactly.Wink.I predicted in the morning itself..LOL
Yes U didSmile, Bobby the Predictor Wink [/QUOTE
Thanx dear.Wink.but can't predict about this Saba..LOL

LOLGet someone who can.

Huh Missing Sanjh

[/QUOTE
Hope this time it won't be a repitation of RTMLOL
Me too missing her...
If this time they do it then fans are going to bash them till end of the show  [/QUOTE
No yaar this time it would be a sure shot but God knows to what extent the cv's will present the sequence to us..Wink
That's the biggest question
we wanna see the burning passion of Maaneet & both of them r superb in emoting..so hope the cv's bring out the best from them..
Yes & after "tip Tip Barsa" they can't say that leads are not comfortable with bold scenes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29bobby13rocks

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
 precap...kad ke le gaya dil...haiii...
today's epi was good ...maaneet were awesome as expected...but mamaji and lucky were hilarious specially the bday dialogue was too good...bobby kal kiya ho ga??????? just hoping cv's and editors ab tu fans pe diya kare...how patiently we been waiting for this moment so for once plzzz don't ruin it ...hame bhi maaneet's  pal mein jee leyne do...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazeen_29

today's epi was good ...maaneet were awesome as expected...but mamaji and lucky were hilarious specially the bday dialogue was too good...bobby kal kiya ho ga??????? just hoping cv's and editors ab tu fans pe diya kare...how patiently we been waiting for this moment so for once plzzz don't ruin it ...hame bhi maaneet's  pal mein jee leyne do...
Taz ..I'm hyperventilating whenever I'm going through the precap from Shinus's post...Since how long we r waiting we only know...hope the cv's pay us & we get worth the wait ..I was just discussing with Saba about tomrrow ..IF & FB pages r filled with these assumptions as to what'll happen tomorrow..

tazeen_29

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Wink

[QUOTE=serenelove][QUOTE=bobby13rocks][QUOTE=serenelove][QUOTE=bobby13rocks][QUOTE=serenelove]after all she is GEET MSK [/QUOTE
Exactly.Wink.I predicted in the morning itself..LOL
Yes U didSmile, Bobby the Predictor Wink [/QUOTE
Thanx dear.Wink.but can't predict about this Saba..LOL

LOLGet someone who can.

Huh Missing Sanjh

[/QUOTE
Hope this time it won't be a repitation of RTMLOL
Me too missing her...
If this time they do it then fans are going to bash them till end of the show  [/QUOTE
No yaar this time it would be a sure shot but God knows to what extent the cv's will present the sequence to us..Wink
That's the biggest question
we wanna see the burning passion of Maaneet & both of them r superb in emoting..so hope the cv's bring out the best from them..
Yes & after "tip Tip Barsa" they can't say that leads are not comfortable with bold scenes [/QUOTE
Saba after seeing the sbb/sbs & u me & tv segments too we can measure their comfort levels..the cv's can't fool us now with their stupid excuses..so keeping fingers crossed..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29Eccentric.Being

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Taz ..I'm hyperventilating whenever I'm going through the precap from Shinus's post...Since how long we r waiting we only know...hope the cv's pay us & we get worth the wait ..I was just discussing with Saba about tomrrow ..IF & FB pages r filled with these assumptions as to what'll happen tomorrow..
   Bobby tum bhi ...only DD has got right to hyperventilate Blushing...its been ages we seen her ...as i missed her hyperventilation now...it better be happening tomorrow...LOLWinklets hope bobby tomorrow is the big day of maaneet S night...

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
QUOTE=tazeen_29]

Bobby tum bhi ...only DD has got right to hyperventilate Blushing...its been ages we seen her ...as i missed her hyperventilation now...it better be happening tomorrow...LOLWinklets hope bobby tomorrow is the big day of maaneet S night...[/QUOTE
Yeah me too can't take the excitement more .Wink..actually we all wanna see a perfect SR of Maaneet.Embarrassedat least we should get worth the wait...me too wanna see DD hyperventilating ..see they've already shooted & DD took 2 days leave too..see the result of the shot ..God knows what has happened to GC then..ROFL

tazeen_29

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

tazeen_29