Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Suddenly, his whole life seems a sick joke.

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

" Jab bhi kucch maango , soch samajhkar maangna chaahiye . Kyunki kabhi kabhi hum jo chaahte hain woh humein mil jaata hai". 

That is what Abhay had said in the initial episodes of PKYEK. And today , ironically , it is holding true in his life. A wait of centuries for his Maithli. An undead life where he lived her, loved her and waited for her every single second of his life simply because she had promised that she will come back to him. So obsessed Abhay was with her memory and love that at a point of time he couldn't stand Piya's sight or else see Maithli in her. And for an endless time , he has blamed himself for Maithli's death. Such yearning that you actually wanted to just get Maithli from somewhere and put her in his arms. 

Today , when Abhay  got surrounded by Maithli's memories on reaching that spot, you could see that falling in love with Piya has not changed his deep rooted love for Maithli. For a few seconds, he forgot that he was here to save Piya. He drifted into Maithli's world...

And then, we saw Maithli...and one look at her face and i could only wonder that this is the woman Abhay has died a thousand deaths for?  He always wanted her to come back , even until a point of time when Piya was in his life. And look she is coming back. Abhay's wish granted. 

Suddenly, Abhay's whole life , his feelings , his immortalizing of his love for Maithli , his wait ...everything seems a sick joke. An eternal joke. 

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 May 2011 at 11:41am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxojuisagitika.jrazor12nehnehneji...Nidhi...ssshhAnamikaSJainNishitarao-kavita--sim-Rozy77manjhaIndigoBluesasena--sumana13--Ritziereadingworms.-rupa-heena_mehtaOtakuGirl-Debointruderfast--sunshine--.Nabi.thegameisonchahat4uSimiSaysDark-HuessushupsMysticNightsTOTAL-ROMANTICRidziPiaJazSimiBefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZCoeur2PsychoFMS-Swetha-

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
~ Lovely Post whiCh is Full Of Glum Related to Abhay's Life ~
Certainly , His Life suddenly becomes totally Pale ..
The Luv which he had yearn for many Years has Back infront of him ..
But that Luv is totally Unpredictable now fo' Abhay too ..
He GOt two Defeats in a seC , She Lost Piya , NOw Mythli his First Luv is down to earth ,
Though , She isn't the One whom he had Luvd fo' many years , whom he Cried infront Of her Grave
( which really doesn't exist )
 Her Luv is Still Alive .. She's Back not in a seek Of Abhayendra's Luv , But with Evil Mind to Bring Darkness in Other People's Life ..Who has kept Piya in cOffin ..
I'm FriGhtened , What'll gonna happen When Abhay will Face Mythli , When he cOmes to know it ..
Will he able to cOntrol his Ownself ? His Life  will be ruined more .. How muCh Abhay still have to endure ..
Is this the Punishment Of Lovin' sOmeone more than Yourself
.. I'm Depressed fo' Abhay ='(
hOpe this Sick Joke won't touch him ..
and he won't get shattered ..

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 13 May 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uTheBlackJaguar

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
" Jab bhi kucch maango , soch samajhkar maangna chaahiye . Kyunki kabhi kabhi hum jo chaahte hain woh humein mil jaata hai".Clap
Poca again a very good point raised..n an emotional ..rather based on a sentimental decision..sometimes makes you land up in living hell..!!
 For Abhay ;Mathili is the Idol person on Earth , whom he ever needed..
Idol?? bcoz She was a Princess not only with the crown/title that she carried but a Princess by soul ..the childhood memories looked as if Metz was a simple ..nothing like the Princess and the Pea..!!Simple yet graceful..n Abhayandra was mesmerized with her simplicity.He always wanted that.. even after he became Abhay..till he meet n fell in Love with Pia..A Doppelganger..Abhay didn't fell in for face But for the 1st time ,today I feel Abhay had fallen in for that Simplicity that onces he culd see in Metz Eyes..!!
I don't know how'll Metz hide herself from Abhay may be she still loves him or has that simplicity in her Blue lids..or she's a real time bluffmaster..!!whatever it is..?? it's going to get way more interesting..
Abhay has asked for her n now he'll get her..though sometimes we regret what we ask the Divine force.
As for Metz, She also asked to live a life with Her Abhayandra..n now she'll get one..atleast for a year.LOL But, since she'll drink Pia's Blood like a sanjivani boon..though she'll gain a life forevr..But she'll also regret THE LIVING HELL..!!
 And Pia,Her every breath that she took in dehradun..she mentioned Abhay in that..may be that breath that she lived since she meet him had a great power of of human emotions..the connection btw Abhiya was made much before he Bite her..it was not bcoz Abhay is a Vampire..though being a Supernatural did help..to make it stronger..!!
As the ancient always says 'Think before you speak n think twice before demanding, you shuld always know that your life will surely take a turn coz we live in the Planet named Earth where things keeps on changing pretty fast,hoping not in a furious way..'!!LOL

Edited by NIDIZ - 13 May 2011 at 12:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
The feeling scares me. What will happen when abhay comes to know that Maithili has come back. But she isn't the same Maithili whom he loved. How will he face the situation?

TheBlackJaguar

razor12 Senior Member
razor12
razor12

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Hi Poco,
  Very nice post as always!!

Yes, our innate desires and wishes will come true but at a point in time where we learned to live without them.

This is how a serial will be!!, otherwise, it can't survive the TRP race..

Thanks for nice post, I always look forward for your post more than watching the episode. Your take on it makes the story of the day more interesting..

Have a great weekend.

TheBlackJaguar

sushups IF-Sizzlerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
hi poco
well what should i write
hmmm

first i come to u
remember once in ur post u had written that u so want maithli to come back just because pia was not ...i really don't remember what had happened related to pia but ya something did happen that made u write so
and see abhays saying came true the cvs granted ur wishLOLLOL
LOLand now u too feel that is this the person for whom abhay had died each and every minute even after being dead

well i dont blame u sweety
we have seen memories which so pure,vulnerable and innocent that we had made a picture perfect image of maithli in our minds
well we had just made that picture but just think to it abhay has lived that picture all his lifeOuch
the guy loved her so much and now when we see maithli we wonder is this some sort of poor joke
we were comparing pias love to that of maithlis
we still dont know maithli part of story but its true that she is upto no good
now what bugs me is if maithli so loved the power then why the hell did she go for a guy next door in first place...come on she was a princess not an ordinary girl
and now she wants be on top suddenly

everything seems so complex but what i can see is abhay will have big heart break
the guy spend his whole life finding solace near maithlis grave who now is not worth his love...
because if she had truly loved him she would atleast meet him once in these 150 years
but no she was busy romancing sid????
well i have no saying in her matter now .just feeling reallly  bad for abhay and scared for piya

ps:i always wanted AMs love to be intact as it was so beautiful and now i feel it never existed.every time abhay gets heartbroken he goes to maithli s grave but where will he go nowOuchCry

Edited by sushups - 13 May 2011 at 11:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12.Jane..TheBlackJaguar

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

That dialog is a very practical dialog and can hold true in the real life too. But the irony is Abhay will get to see the bitchy side of what he thought was an ultimate love *sigh*. Wish there was a way to save Abhay from this sick joke - shattering of his dream love. 

Awesome post, Poco.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
You know one of the reasons why I didn't want Maithili to come back? Because I knew that Maithili coming back would mean this, I knew it even before I watched and heard about TVD. I didn't want that. I didn't want Abhay's agony and pain to be useless, I didn't want so many years of his suffocated existence to seem pointless, I didn't want his initial hatred for Pia to be meaningless, I didn't want his centuries of wait to seem worthless and above all, I didn't want to think of AM's innocent young love as deception. We still need a backstory regarding whether Maithili was always this way, or is this a change of character after death but whatever it is, it'll be a dreadful sight to see when Abhay realises that his Maithili wasn't who he'd thought her to be or isn't the same person any longer, whatever be the case. Somehow, I feel Sid was Maithili's pawn in the game to get her Pia so that she could drink her blood and be all-powerful as per the article. She was the master mind behind this. Let's see what happens on that front.

'Pia, kash tumne meri baat suni hoti toh mujhe yahan dobara nahi aana padta'. Maybe in the form of Pia, but fate had always wanted Abhay back there I guess. Maybe the tragic end that AM's fairytale love story had not deserved wasn't the end after all. 

Nice post, Poco. Abhay's whole life, his painful existence through the years in the shadow of his past memories actually seems like a sick joke now, as if he wasn't suffering enough Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.j-sim--rupa-sushupsTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index