Mrs. Geet Khurana fulfills challenge - mamaji bday

Posted: 12 years ago
At last we got the await Laung ka lashkara...excellent song sequence...beauty dance moves by DD/GC๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...loved the whole maneet scenes.   thanks to CVs...for not letting us down by using their scissors๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Highlight of the day was Geet's challenge...she proved again she is nothing less than her Maan๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...she fed him before whole family...she made laddu herself and fed him before the whole family......

omg today is mamaji's birthday๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

but todays episode did confuse me a lot...firstly...mamaji Dev and lucky scene...Dev was shown to be drunk and lucky says..he is gonna have trouble...but no such symptoms were shown in Dev after that scene๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...CVs again going the unjustified way

BD's scene...the most discomfortable hug ever๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†...Maan telling Geet that he wants to be papa...i am confused why CVs giving reason for them to get their marriage to next level...do maneet need a reason ...loving each other was not enough

after UMT and precap...me having lots of expectations๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
i think we gonna get sr tommorrow...naz yaar u wrote well..hw cn u write dis much,,,...lolzz...
Naz I told you she'll definitely fulfil her promise and did you see our munda was so happy.

Mamaji ate the laddoo very happily thinking it's his birthday, everyone really makes a big fool of him and he totally believe everyone, he so funny ๐Ÿ˜Š

SS was really good today, wasn't he ๐Ÿ˜Š
Nice analysis Naz...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Love the song sequence too much..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Adored the dialogue-'Geet mei papa banna chahta hu'๐Ÿ˜
Admiring the precap to hell & getting goosebumps in my stomach...โ˜บ๏ธ

Gr8 analysis
Wow luvd laung da lashkara on maaneet--luv this song now
Haha happy birthday mamaji๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜†
loved how geet fulfilled her promise,,,afterall she is Mrs Geet Khurana๐Ÿ˜‰
can't w8 for the most awaited SR ๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by shradha14

i think we gonna get sr tommorrow...naz yaar u wrote well..hw cn u write dis much,,,...lolzz...
Shrads u r confusing me...did u like me writing this much...or u wanna say...i write too much๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

oh naz...here you go again making me jealous...because you have already watched the epi...and i am stuck at work...but whatever...i don't have to worry about paying you back...since the bd's did that already๐Ÿ˜†

Amazing Post
Super Happy with today's epi
cant wait for tomorrow
thank u for the pm
Originally posted by drdee142

Naz I told you she'll definitely fulfil her promise and did you see our munda was so happy.

Mamaji ate the laddoo very happily thinking it's his birthday, everyone really makes a big fool of him and he totally believe everyone, he so funny ๐Ÿ˜Š

SS was really good today, wasn't he ๐Ÿ˜Š
yep dee...all were good today...only problem was our over excitement for maha episode๐Ÿ˜†...poor mamaji...

omg I missed Pammi staring Teji and he noticing that๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Shrads u r confusing me...did u like me writing this much...or u wanna say...i write too much๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
arre yaar i ofcourse tellin u dat i lik da wae u write dis much...babaji hw confusin u r..๐Ÿ˜†