Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Iam scared u all r gonna boot me!!! (Page 4)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

heyy khushi

omgg totally with you buddy...though i believe there will be no baby for long long timeLOL but something else, romantic, could have been said to refer to their SREmbarrassed
and seriously, geet is freaking 19...there should be no baby talks at allLOL...i would love to see her completing her studies track...meanwhile, SR's can continueWink

Loved ur last comment so much...Wink MSK got his priorities tied up and so he is confused...maybe Barry handed him his dialogues for the month of September to December as a mistake this baby talk...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

heyy khushi

omgg totally with you buddy...though i believe there will be no baby for long long timeLOL but something else, romantic, could have been said to refer to their SREmbarrassed
and seriously, geet is freaking 19...there should be no baby talks at allLOL...i would love to see her completing her studies track...meanwhile, SR's can continueWink

Loved ur last comment so much...Wink MSK got his priorities tied up and so he is confused...maybe Barry handed him his dialogues for the month of September to December as a mistake this baby talk...
but the actions better remain of May varna SR ka door door tak koi naata nahin hainROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fawadiliciouskhushi_4ever

Fawadilicious Goldie
Fawadilicious
Fawadilicious

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
u knw wat when msk said..'geet main papa banana chahta hu' my first reaction was ROFL ROFL ROFL and then after sometime me was thinking that there were many more ways to ask for consummation...this i felt was too much

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

heyy khushi

but the actions better remain of May varna SR ka door door tak koi naata nahin hainROFL

As i was telling Bobby...maybe the CVs were trying to get the msg across to not only Geet but us also so that  now SR is definately on the cards...LOL
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
LOL

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

[QUOTE=khushi_4ever][QUOTE=bobby13rocks]Khushi I think Maan is unaware of the fact that consummation se hi koi maa nahi ban jaate always.Wink.It needs a lot more effort sometimesROFL

Well to tell u the truth i was also unaware of this fact Bobby...LOL...so no problem...if getting her pregnant is the target then...this is very Good luck for us...as then we get to see...many attempts made towards that goal...  

[/QUOTE
Me too don't wanna see her pregnant at this stage..she should enjoy her married life now & get pregnant at the right age.Wink

Exactly...Maan forgot that there are steps to everything.first Kiss then Sr and then u talk abt becoming a Dad... i think Bobby that the CVs were either so fed up with our constant bickering abt SR or rather they wanted to get the msg across to us that we are on it and that we all get our heart's desires fulfilled very soon...Wink
[/QUOTE
No yaar ..SR toh we should've got long before..just after their marriage..actually Maan is too shy to talk about consummation even to his wifey so bechara lost his words & said ki 'mei papa banna chahta hu'LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fawadiliciouskhushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeevsurbhi

u knw wat when msk said..'geet main papa banana chahta hu' my first reaction was ROFL ROFL ROFL and then after sometime me was thinking that there were many more ways to ask for consummation...this i felt was too much

My first reaction was... then  oh my God,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Fawadilicious

Fawadilicious Goldie
Fawadilicious
Fawadilicious

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4" color="#990099">Khushi I think Maan is unaware of the fact that consummation se hi koi maa nahi ban jaate always.Wink.It needs a lot more effort sometimesROFL</font>
ROFL ROFL ROFL seems u r very experienced in this matter Wink ROFL btw thanks for the info. LOL

khushi_4ever

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
i think khushi by saying that mein papa bannan chahta hoon means he wanted to have physical relation with her. it was just another way to say i think because he just couldn't say to her directly geet let's go have our srLOL

just my pov no offence LOL

khushi_4ever

Go to top