Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Iam scared u all r gonna boot me!!!

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Really guys iam scared...that u all willn't like what iam about to write and so will in all probability throw (in this case) ur words at me...so let me be very clear that iam not in any way criticising GC or DD or their acting skills...which are totally not related to my post...

Everything was perfect...but just not the last dialogue...

The way MSK started out...his eyes...his voice modulation...infact today his eyes and the expression in them seemed more clear and beautiful than before...Geet's face ...her naughty laughter...everything was just perfect...

BUT not the last dialogue...

"Geet mei papa banna chahata hun..."

Iam not married...but can easily dream that if Iam in Geet's shoes and I haven't yet been physically close to my husband for the reasons shown...neither have i yet been kissed by him...then i don't think...this will sound romantic to me... This is usually reserved for couples who are taking the second step in their relationship...not the first.

The sweetness in these words would have been tenfold more if uttered after they had had their SR and all...

There are many who don't wait for some time to take on their responsibilities...but then too i don't think the first sweet...romantic...consummamation needs to be targeted with that in mind...and that too of a couple s romantic as Maaneet...

I know many of u willn't agree with me... but then plz go gentle with ur "chattars" as Lacchi and Lucky are so accustomed to say, and if u agree with me let me know by pressing the  "like" button below.
Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
hiya khushi u r so right...what an unromantic dialogue from our  romantic Maan!! the words will defetinely bring back to her the memories of her lost baby!
may be we shud take it as an euphemism for chalo consummation ho jaye!!
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: bangalores

hiya khushi u r so right...what an unromantic dialogue from our  romantic Maan!! the words will defetinely bring back to her the memories of her lost baby!
may be we shud take it as an euphemism for chalo consummation ho jaye!!

Maybe the CVs and PH is assuring us that SR is on the way...thand pao all of u...or maybe now they are going to adopt a child to avoid SR...sorry bad joke,,,,,,,, but i didn't think that was appropriate...Barry could have done a better job abt that...or another approach...

"Geet mei tumhere saath sari raath ...tumhe apni bahon mei bhar kar pyaar karna chahata hun..."

This is our MSK he could have said something like this...usko suit bhi karta hai...
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
totally agree with u...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I think the scene after the break was unnecessary...especially the baby talks...i mean..the papa banna chahtha hun talks...why can't they use some other dialogue...

moreover body doubles๐Ÿ˜ก...why can't they go for other scenes when using BD๐Ÿ˜ก...i mean other than hugging...

After listening maan's words...now iam really scared...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

what if the cv's are planning for a track...in which maan wants baby...geet having pregnancy problems...geet feeling bad...forcing maan for other marraige...omg...wait what am i thinking...nahiii...

mera geet serial mein aisa kabhi nahi hosaktha๐Ÿฅบ

hope my fears won't come true
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with you to some extent. In NORMAL circumstances this would hold true, but in this case the whole misunderstanding stated out with MC and our munda wants to show Geet how much he loves to be a papa too. Just my POV. 
Aur phi samjho na yaar, Maan Geet se yeh nahi bolsakta na ki use SR chahiye, so this is his way of saying that's it... I AM DONE WAITING AND I WANT IT NOW.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by preeti200 - 12 years ago
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh khushi...it was ur post...i was sooo much feeling the same way...!! i was trying to locate urs to respond...but lost track...i also have opened a similar post...sorry for the confusion!!๐Ÿ˜•
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
yeah Barry cud have done better...
hw abt "main tan aur mann se tumhe apna banana chahta hoom"?

nd Geet is what, around 19 years? what a responsibility to force on her, again! Maan being the Man of the world, to project such an idea!! let her enjoy life for a while...
 i hope the CVs will become advocates of women pursuing studies even after marriage!!
Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
As Maan couldnot say dat thing directly so he told in a roundabout way, maybe by this words he wanted to tell Geet what he wants.
rania786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also wanted to see Geet going back to work...resuming her studies ... basically doing something ...if it is going to be another baby track ending in MC or whatever, than sorry my reaction is ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ ... even not interested in seeing PAPA going to work while MAMA waits for him, cooks parathas and looks after junior!!!!!!!
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ