Laagi Tujhse Lagan

reason to hate diggu| VB Note p.2

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys color is out of their mind to even promote digu as lead of ltl ,even if we don't compare him with dutta /mishal ,there is nothing spectacular abt is looks & acting ,he is the main villan of the story he is responsible for baji exit ,dutta disapperance ,naku madness & aai losing her both son ,he is such a pervert inspite of seeing the pic of nakku in which it is easily visible her sindoor & manglasutra he isn't  trying to find her fly & taking advantage of her madness ,
the channnel isn't ashmaded to prmote him as a hero ,tag like kya woh naku ko dega nai pechan as iff she doesn't have a pechaan ,yuck the channel has gone mad & they have completely stopped talkling abt dutta how did he disaapered & where is his wife ? they think people are fool to ignore all this fact
guys i 'm not watching this crap since a month but regularly visit the forum & read the comment abt the story

i feel somebody is obessed in color with diggu *edited by VB* inspite of viewer hatered they aren't ready to end his track ,they find it okay to end baji track they know baji can't play his side kick & diggu will look like  old mali kaka or junior artist form movie infront of younger & pleasent looking vinay ,forget replacing mishal among viewer he is the worst character ,i hate him

guys do add ur reason to hate diggu
Edited by -Fivr- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just want the show to end. A lot has been said about the character and how poor we perceive him to be. The simple truth is, no one ACTUALLY cares about the show and it's happenings when the main soul MR aka Dutta has left. Why these people are persisting with the show is beyond me. How are they going to end it? 😕 What do we take from the show that people have religiously watched, after it ends? Can we really say this was a closed chapter and that nothing tragic happened, when it's clear that all has gone down the drain from viewing snippets or reading WUs? The only solace one could take from the 28th March was that Dutta finally found his faith and got back his love, his family and the desire to fulfill a dream. Other than that, a lot was left unfinished, and sadly, Naku's past was something they should have conveyed. It's a sad state of affairs currently.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@nakusha
my advice to u would be to stop watching the show like many others have and if the updates are getting u angry then try avoiding them too... that way you won't get frustrated seeing or hearing abt the mess caused by digu..simple!

to keep u happy, we have BB providing updates on how the story would have shaped up if only the channel didnt interfer so read that and be happy. theres no use getting angry because unfortunately colors is one channel that doesn't give a damn about its viewers...
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 digu is a pathetic  character he thinks tying bandana showing of his muscles and  keeping his collors high make him  cool  but all these make him  look like a fool  Edited by niki11 - 12 years ago
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Despite of Aadesh acting i also hate Diggu character. if they show Dutta dead nobody want Nakku to have new phechan. if they show Nakku widow so she has inlaws , her parents, she has his husband responsiblities, we really dont want Nakku with new phechan i find no charm in this character Diggu.

sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear u have put all point right ...I think u r right there is sombody actually obsessed with diggu in color its hard to belive put the way they are promoting him makes them foolish .. he has no looks ...no ablity to act the character has all flaws & mad woman falling for him doesn't make him dutta ...

The serial will end soon ...show on color are crap & ltl was different but they destroyed it ,their ego made vEiwer loose MR,i hate Diggu & color
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey guys don't criticise the actor because its against IF rules to bash an actor... u can talk abt the character but shouldn't bash the actor...the topic will be closed if this happens... so if u want to discuss please keep the focus on the character not much on the actor... as it may also lead to fights against his fans...Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

hey guys don't criticise the actor because its against IF rules to bash an actor... u can talk abt the character but shouldn't bash the actor...the topic will be closed if this happens... so if u want to discuss please keep the focus on the character not much on the actor... as it may also lead to fights against his fans...

yes u r right babe but all i want 2 say is why wud any1 want 2 waste their time watching ... never mind actualy talkin bout this pathetic guy that beraag tv are trying 2 shw...its all a load of sh*t and their pathetic attempts are jus as pathetic!!!

ARGGH i dont even wanna think bout them!!!!
🤢🤢🤢
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Which Laagi Tujhse Lagan are you talking about? Season 1 (with our Dutta) or Season 2 (with that diggu) because season one ended with Dutta and Naku's love story...
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excuse me Digu who !
Oh do u mean that constipated , apalling ,grotesque ,bizzare and highly irritating man !

Oh i dont know , cant watch him mre than a second 
makes my mouth bitter :(