India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live update - 13th May 2011 (Page 7)

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Sushila is still blaming Niru. Sarjaa tells her if she wants to say then say it to him and not Niru. Sushila blames him to be Joru ka gulaam. She asks him isnt it true that Niru is from Dubey compound. and Albela and she put complain agaist you... Sarjaa tries to defend saying she doesnt have any connection with Chandu's death...

Sushila asks them to leave house.. Maruti supports her. Sushila tells even if she dies never inform these two. Else they will come back taking that reason. Sushila tells if everyone asks them stop then they will see her  dead face... Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121AbhiAniFaiza_sam

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Gosh what will sarja do now?Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

AbhiAni Goldie
AbhiAni
AbhiAni

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Sushila is still blaming Niru. Sarjaa tells her if she wants to say then say it to him and not Niru. Sushila blames him to be Joru ka gulaam. She asks him isnt it true that Niru is from Dubey compound. and Albela and she put complain agaist you... Sarjaa tries to defend saying she doesnt have any connection with Chandu's death...

Sushila asks them to leave house.. Maruti supports her. Sushila tells even if she dies never inform these two. Else they will come back taking that reason. Sushila tells if everyone asks them stop then they will see her  dead face... Cry
Y these moms are so hyperConfusedOuchWinkWinkWink  was thinking susheela is different and really appreciated her charOuch

Edited by AbhiAni - 13 May 2011 at 11:39am
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiAni

Originally posted by sana786a

aww gt 2 go nw see ya guys later on n sowmya r u here 2 Tongue
Very muchTongue
but a silent member...only reason being cann't relate niru with this actress and i guess many here would agree Wink who would have been the better choice for sarjeEmbarrassed

Hayyee.. wo agar Niru hoti to baat hi kuchh aur hoti... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniFaiza_sam

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Originally posted by Faiza_sam

areyyy nahi na... ab tak uss Kurti main hi ghum raha hain...

oh ..me getting curious ..where did he go ?ConfusedLOL

i think he was actually waiting outside the door only...

btw, i lost my respect for sushila...agree that  she is enduring pain but if a person if after losing someone dear can behave so bad with another person though no fault of the second one , then i feel that god actually took thier dear ones as a sort of pre-punishment...just my opinion...

maybe this scene was included  so Niru would realize that she was accusing Sarje wrongly just as Sushila is accusing her

AbhiAni-sia-

smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

i m hating sushila's character Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

areyyy nahi na... ab tak uss Kurti main hi ghum raha hain...

oh ..me getting curious ..where did he go ?ConfusedLOL

SR ki preparation ke liye ROFL

usmrasulsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Sarja tells whatever you want to tell... tell me not Niru... Niru looks at Sarja... Susheela tells she's responsible for Chandu's death & still you married her... & this is what you gave your bro... Sarja tells i loved Chandu... and i continue to love him... he was always my heart... Susheela tells if that had been the case you would not have married her today... Sarja tells i did not forget this day... she tells why after all it happens to be your marriage day... and further tells Niru is responsible for Chandu's death... Sarja tells she's not... Susheela tells is she not the same girl who lodged complaint against you... Sarja is stunned... she tells all not to let them know even when she dies or else they'll come back again to this house... Sonali tells please don't do this... Maruti supports Susheela here and tells both Sarja-Niru are responsible for Chandu's death... Susheela asks Sarja to go or else he'll see her dead face... Sarja is shocked...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnismiley121darshana23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index