India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live update - 13th May 2011 (Page 10)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
am also concerned for Niru, like sujju siad hse is pregnant and deserves soem good attention, first all those injections, then sarje dragged her (though for good reason but it was a kind of mental torture) and now this, hope to see CVs showing that Sarje not letting her get hurt anymore

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bfunofbb123Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
or they want this slot to re-run RKR??? OMG, then they are really dumb people!!!!!!!!!

smiley121bfunofbb123Juna04usmrasulsujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I really hated when Sushila said, "Why Sarjaa didnt die at birth itself!!" Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bfunofbb123Juna04

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

I really hated when Sushila said, "Why Sarjaa didnt die at birth itself!!" Angry

maybe he should hv died...Sushila could happily live with her precious Alka-Damo then

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bfunofbb123

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

yes diii... that was too much... already Sarja heard that when she taunted him in jail like he should have died instead of Chandu... and today Niru got to hear that...

how biased mother she is... she's so blind in Chandu's love... she's not understanding Sarja at all... not that she did before but atleast be like a mother & trust all your kids especially Sarja-Sonali... rather than always sticking to one Chandu... i hated when she told Niru that Sarja has lost the right to call her mother & so Niru also has lost it & told she's a mother only to Chandu... hello ok you forgot Sarja what about Sonali... i really didn't like that at all...

I really want cvs to show Sarja being little caring to Niru... he can be little mavali style... but still sending the right message in her mind that he does care about her... as she really needs it in the state she's now...

smiley121bfunofbb123Juna04Faiza_samdarshana23

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

am also concerned for Niru, like sujju siad hse is pregnant and deserves soem good attention, first all those injections, then sarje dragged her (though for good reason but it was a kind of mental torture) and now this, hope to see CVs showing that Sarje not letting her get hurt anymore
yes Usma... she's banned from all the corners... she has no one to go to except for Sarja... i really want Sarja to be little caring & not think of threatening her anymore... poor girl what will she do...CryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bfunofbb123Juna04Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

there are many topics need to be open today... I seriously feel they need to think over their decision of ending serial one more time...
Yes Darshu diii... show is really getting into the best phase... and they are thinking of ending it..CryCry... not done at all...AngryAngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bfunofbb123Juna04darshana23

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Hey ladies tank u 4 the LU i enjoyed reading all ur comments like always i am late like bhoot ki terah gum rehihuLOL akeliLOL the epi was good just sarja ka entry was shortLOL susheela uggAngry i will post my thoughts in the right thread! i agree sujji, sumi poor niru i really felt sorry 4 her too she has 2 bear all that but at last i am glad sarja was back to defend her now i am impatient 2 know what happens.Tongue 
pls is there s/thing we can do to make them change their mind about the show not 2 end it!
 even if 4 some more months like end of summer or s/thing pls lets bombard them with msg!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index