Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: darshana23

there are many topics need to be open today... I seriously feel they need to think over their decision of ending serial one more time...

even i dont get it Darshu...instead of ending they can shift timings till RKR is running and then rivert to old timings

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
am also concerned for Niru, like sujju siad hse is pregnant and deserves soem good attention, first all those injections, then sarje dragged her (though for good reason but it was a kind of mental torture) and now this, hope to see CVs showing that Sarje not letting her get hurt anymore
darshana23 thumbnail
or they want this slot to re-run RKR??? OMG, then they are really dumb people!!!!!!!!!
darshana23 thumbnail
I really hated when Sushila said, "Why Sarjaa didnt die at birth itself!!" 😑
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

maybe he should hv died...Sushila could happily live with her precious Alka-Damo then

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yes diii... that was too much... already Sarja heard that when she taunted him in jail like he should have died instead of Chandu... and today Niru got to hear that...

how biased mother she is... she's so blind in Chandu's love... she's not understanding Sarja at all... not that she did before but atleast be like a mother & trust all your kids especially Sarja-Sonali... rather than always sticking to one Chandu... i hated when she told Niru that Sarja has lost the right to call her mother & so Niru also has lost it & told she's a mother only to Chandu... hello ok you forgot Sarja what about Sonali... i really didn't like that at all...

I really want cvs to show Sarja being little caring to Niru... he can be little mavali style... but still sending the right message in her mind that he does care about her... as she really needs it in the state she's now...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

am also concerned for Niru, like sujju siad hse is pregnant and deserves soem good attention, first all those injections, then sarje dragged her (though for good reason but it was a kind of mental torture) and now this, hope to see CVs showing that Sarje not letting her get hurt anymore

yes Usma... she's banned from all the corners... she has no one to go to except for Sarja... i really want Sarja to be little caring & not think of threatening her anymore... poor girl what will she do...😭😭
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

there are many topics need to be open today... I seriously feel they need to think over their decision of ending serial one more time...

Yes Darshu diii... show is really getting into the best phase... and they are thinking of ending it..😭😭... not done at all...😑😑😑
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey ladies tank u 4 the LU i enjoyed reading all ur comments like always i am late like bhoot ki terah gum rehihuπŸ˜† akeliπŸ˜† the epi was good just sarja ka entry was shortπŸ˜† susheela ugg😑 i will post my thoughts in the right thread! i agree sujji, sumi poor niru i really felt sorry 4 her too she has 2 bear all that but at last i am glad sarja was back to defend her now i am impatient 2 know what happens.πŸ˜› 
pls is there s/thing we can do to make them change their mind about the show not 2 end it!
 even if 4 some more months like end of summer or s/thing pls lets bombard them with msg!
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Yes Darshu diii... show is really getting into the best phase... and they are thinking of ending it..😭😭... not done at all...😑😑😑

Yes I am so angry with the bad decisions that the channel is making on ending this show now when we all are just enjoying it and there is so much they can show with the story and make it interesting.

But on the other hand I feel that when they have time to show sensible things they mess up and even when the viewers scream, shout and vent their frustrations they dont listen...

Frankly everyone is out for themselves and Entertainment business is all for making money and not really giving good entertainment...😑😑😑

Coming back to the epi-  I hated Sushila just like you all and agree with most of the posts here...
Sonali seems to be the only sensible person in the family but she also cannot do much as she is the youngest in the family...
I would love to see Sarja caring for Niru and at this point I agree that Sarja shld take Niru and go some place away from the family until things cool down.  Hope that their bonding during these trying times are shown well.  Hope Sarja also takes Niru to meet and spend some time with her Baba as she needs to feel secure and peaceful on that issue too in her condition...