13th May - You are part of my life (Kes-Gul) (Page 2)

reemg Senior Member

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hookedonGeet

I was reading a lot abojut Kesar and Gulal on the forum.  Gulal still thinks and loves her husband and I dont think she will ever forget him and get on with someone especially Kesar who she used to adore as her son, her husband's younger brother. 
The only reason she did the deervattu, was to stay in the house, everyone in the house knows except for MB who knows nothing of what happened when Vasant died.  She told her father about Dushyant but no one else knows what he did to her.
She can feel that Kesar feels something for her and that's the reason why (i think) she's pushing Talli towards Kesar.  But I also think that she is hoping the old Kesar is back, the Kesar she used to play with, do the homework with.  But I dont think she wants Kesar in that way at all.  Even when she wore the bangles Kesar brought, her first thought was Vasant. 
Gulal was never given the chance to grieve and i mean properly grieve for her husband, how will she think of getting on with someone else? 
BTW thanks for the update

hm one thing that's been established is that Gulaal NEVER SAW Kesar as her SON. They were always FRIENDS :) and yh from my POV i think Gulaal has not had a chance to explore her feelings yet because of the family conflicts and everything.

But yeah nice post :) x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Lennie...beautiful update...u have said it all.

loved two moments

1.when kesar lies down with a slight smile and reads out his letter ...then startled by gulaal and then we see the old kesar exercising his rights...the expression which kesar gave after he blurted are a part of my life ...omg that was so good ...he couldnt believe he actually said something like that...Big smile

2.precap-hope that chunari reaches gulaal and does not lands up accidentally in talli's hands fuellling her fantasiesAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ansuya12 Senior Member

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks again Lennie. 

For the first time, I found Talli's character annoying and also Gulaal's.  Talli's streak of independence is being suppressed by Gulaal - instead an intelligent girl is being told to throw herself at a man -  Gosh I hope that the Chunar ends up with Gulaal and Talli gets the message...

lisasandra IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
thanks for update .nice episode
precap is interesting.May be at the moment Kesar will not give to gulaal this sari .May be he will wait for any family function where he will request her to wear this sari.
plz do not want to see Talli will get this by mistake.

...Binny... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !
_Avatarana_ IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Kesar was not so happy seeing Talli at their factory. When someone is constantly behind you, we tend to avoid them. Everyone needs their space. When someone gives you that space, we tend to seek that person more. Actually if you go to see, Gulaal gave Kesar that space when he said he can take care of himself. So he misses that and is looking for reasons to get her back to doing it.
It's just not fair that Gulaal is forcing Talli this way. Even if Talli strives to become independent, Gulaal won't allow that and sent her to the factory to throw them together. So is Gulaal doing the right thing? Okay we believe that Kesar would not fall for her antics, but isn't she ruining the work atmosphere for Kesar. Talli is constantly going to be all over him with her smiles and sugarsweet talks. Gulaal is being unfair. When both women are planning, her mother's advise kept ringing in her ears, but NO, like Motabha said it's always been a one sided decision of what she wants to get done. I read it elsewhere, she is dominating. In a way if you see, dominating older woman and angry younger man relationship would not be smooth. We need to check their zodiac compatibility.Yeah, not smooth but at least it should be healthy.

Edited by MeySimi - 14 May 2011 at 1:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraja swati Goldie
neeraja swati
neeraja swati

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
thanks sooo much
Abhi4u Groupbie

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Talli has become really annoying. True that she has to give some space to him.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index