Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 13th May 2011 (Page 8)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
31 [50.00%]
10 [16.13%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.61%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
20 [32.26%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

Originally posted by karsri

Originally posted by Tanyaz

The best thing would be vandita to find out how rasika ruined manav's order and Vandu would go and tell savita .then we can have both Vandu and savita scream  their heads off at rasika ...
Even Vandu gives it back good when she wanst to ...

I don't think vadita will scream at rasika but savita will. Rasika will not keep quiet she will say i did it because he called my son chor. Then she will throw every thing savita did to arman on her face and insult her like worst than before.  It will be fun to watch...
I hope vandita finds out. it will be interesting to see what she does...She should make ajit feel very guilty...

I hope this happens too but Rasika will most likely not get mad at Savita for what she did to ArMan as she hates ArMan equally as much as Savita does. If Vandu and Savita both yell at Rasika for what she did to Manav my main concern is Ajit may  not like his mom being insulted and he may take Rasika' side and not his wife's. And therefore that would create another misunderstanding between Vandu and Ajit which I do not want to see as we have seen enough of Ajit being bad.

Rasika doesn't have to care about arman. she will for sure use that to scream/insult savita. she did it before after vanida got married. She told savita i will treat vandita the way u treated archana. In my opinion all savita can do is scream nothing else. That's what happened in the past with many things. Only thing she can do is shut the chawl ladies, that too sometimes only...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

I am on a really good diet plan these days ...no diet as in low calorie but more sensible eating at right times ...I  am not suppose to have dinner after 7 i n the evening ...

sorry was going off topic ...Embarrassed

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 May 2011 at 10:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afreenahmadibhallaroxLuvSSeverarchanamanav

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

bhalla , i love rasika ... LOL
rasika , satish , jaywant and savita are amongst my fav characters in the show ...
Same to Same here LOL  Manju & FBD even to some extent...Tongue

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 May 2011 at 10:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverlunzaTanyaz

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
i agree wid Karsi,lunza on manav..Ajit is the main reason for all the misunderstandings created b/w him and manav and he is blaming him for wrong accuse..such a ehsaan farmosh..everyone in dis show are the same except for the star satish..he is such  a gem
yes'day also he immediately said even if manav placed an order i'll never do it..and for namesake he argued wid Rasika whereas he himself doesnt want to deliver the goods..

and dis manohar is the main reason for all the mess happened.if he told his family members in the first place abt the bank loan he wouldnt have faced dis day..this whole K family are big time useless.
as much as i want ArMan esp manav to stay frm all dese ppl including Ajit also the cvs are trying to show him wid dem only...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ByteMeTanyaz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Tanya di,Smile
wish to give some points on yesterday's epi. Smile

Do the Cvs think ,showing the leads in more miseries as they are dumb will make the show interesting Confused. Actually PR as lost its charm long back. And now even the elements for looking forward the show was less. always they are in miseries(in roads) and financial loss then how can we look forward too.

I liked sathish very much. what a balance soul he is. A perfect Man though he too has some weakness.

why sav aai not shown in picture. May been after Manav deprived of full money by repaying Mano baba's loan and by the loss going to occur due to Rasika and then archu's health getting worser, then only Sav will come into picture it seems.

Manav, oh he always do the same mistakes. Judging others easily and every time coming to false conclusions easily.

what is the need to accuse Ajit immediately. if it is a third party,then atleast at that stage manav was ok(even then it can be handled better).
But it was ajit. so he knows him and ajit is his sister husband. If he had talked calmly instead of accusing,then surely Ajit would have listened and they would have solved the problem. even if Manav didn't give order,Ajit would have helped him ,if manav calmly talked and explain the situation he were in.

This was wrong from Manav's part and he always fails in issue of trusting a person.

But then Ajit too had flaws is what I feel, yes he was wrong too.

Yes,he was right to get angered when Manav accuse him but then,if manav says an order is given, he is not a person to lie, so Ajit too would have looked into it. Then even if his mom tell not to deliver, he should have done it as the order was taken and if we say Manav should be correct as ajit is his BIL, then same goes for Ajit too.

Manav is his wife's brother. why to spoil Manav unnecessarily when the order was taken, just to please his mom. (See Sathish - how he maintaining his personal and professional, Varsha didn't like Manav at all yet sathish differentiates both and act accordingly. Thats why I like him so much)

I was happy with archu on two issues.
The way she gone to see her dad and wished to be a support for him and asking Manav shall I help you in Business,shall I help you in your work. Thumbs Up. But then Manav refused Disapprove.

Then Manav repaying Mano's loan Confused  Ouch  why it has to be Manav always and that too when he doesn't even have enough money for his wife's medical bills. These Cv's na Angry

Its good and we should help our loved ones when they are in trouble. But when you are able to and have the capability to do it.
Here why Manav is shown as taking such step. Truly it has to be look by Vinod and not manav. Or else it can be Varsha to help here as she is daughter of the house and she is earning. why it has to be Manav. Mad. couldn't get it at all.

Edited by umayal - 14 May 2011 at 2:49am

bhallaroxTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Tanya di,Smile
wish to give some points on yesterday's epi. Smile

Do the Cvs think ,showing the leads in more miseries as they are dumb will make the show interesting Confused. Actually PR as lost its charm long back. And now even the elements for looking forward the show was less. always they are in miseries(in roads) and financial loss then how can we look forward too.

We all are feeling a little frustrated .You are not the only one ..What to do Umi ? They want to stretch this whole period of strggle so much .The ygave us their  reunion but I think the period of their prosperity will have to wait .The only thing I ma worried is either Archu losing baby or Arman deciding that their  baby is better off with financially sound Satish and Varsha ..that would be so bad ..
I have started watching ( not that much but just a bit ) some other shows ..beleive me Umi ...PR still is the most realistic show with the best performances ...the rest of them are not as good ..that is why this show is still ruling the charts ...

I liked sathish very much. what a balance soul he is. A perfect Man though he too has some weakness.
I also liked him yesterday ...He deserved someone much better than Varsha ..

why sav aai not shown in picture. May been after Manav deprived of full money by repaying Mano baba's loan and by the loss going to occur due to Rasika and then archu's health getting worser, then only Sav will come into picture it seems.

Maybe , right now the focus is on Karanjkars and the TRPs have picked up again , that is why they are staying with this family only ...maybe little later they will show savita again ...I think savita will help Archana  and the baby ...

Manav, oh he always do the same mistakes. Judging others easily and every time coming to false conclusions easily.

what is the need to accuse Ajit immediately. if it is a third party,then atleast at that stage manav was ok(even then it can be handled better).
But it was ajit. so he knows him and ajit is his sister husband. If he had talked calmly instead of accusing,then surely Ajit would have listened and they would have solved the problem. even if Manav didn't give order,Ajit would have helped him ,if manav calmly talked and explain the situation he were in.

This was wrong from Manav's part and he always fails in issue of trusting a person.

He has always done that .Remember the way he accused Archu even when she was begging him in jail and crying non stop...Only few days ago he thought she could actually burn his mother and that too knowingly ...He is a little kaan ka kacha person ( a saying in Urdu )  ...

But then Ajit too had flaws is what I feel, yes he was wrong too.

Yes,he was right to get angered when Manav accuse him but then,if manav says an order is given, he is not a person to lie, so Ajit too would have looked into it. Then even if his mom tell not to deliver, he should have done it as the order was taken and if we say Manav should be correct as ajit is his BIL, then same goes for Ajit too.

Umi, no one is perfect in this show ...They all have their good points and their bad ones .But that is a good thing because even in real life we all have good and bad points ...
This is more realistic .

I was happy with archu on two issues.
The way she gone to see her dad and wished to be a support for him and asking Manav shall I help you in Business,shall I help you in your work. Thumbs Up. But then Manav refused Disapprove.

I think eventually she would join him .She is very good when she gets into something ...I think she is the right person to talk to Ajit and clear thinsg up ...

Then Manav repaying Mano's loan Confused  Ouch  why it has to be Manav always and that too when he doesn't even have enough money for his wife's medical bills. These Cv's na Angry

Honestly Umi, this turn of the story is simply pathetic ..I hope it gets a thumbs down from everyone.. For the first time , manav will come across looking like an irresponsible daddy as he knows his baby needs an expensive treatment and medicines ...then why is he giving away money like this ...
Here why Manav is shown as taking such step. Truly it has to be look by Vinod and not manav. Or else it can be Varsha to help here as she is daughter of the house and she is earning. why it has to be Manav. Mad. couldn't get it at all.

Of course Varsha should help .She works in a bank .She can get a second mortgage easily ( on low iterest rates )  and help with loan repayments .

LuvSSeverbhallarox

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Nice points Tanya Di.Smile

Yes ,agree ,this serial is a better one with a better cast.
Its our Favorite show  na and the only one which we watch without fail, that's why getting frustrated and wishing it to do better in story too as it has the scope for many interesting tracks.

Then agree with the Grey characters also. yes none of them were perfect. just said both Manav and Ajit were at faults at that day. That misunderstandings ho saktha hai. But it would had been handled better.

And yes di,I too want this idea of Manav helping Mano baba in repaying loan should be a total flop.
Seriously wish that as you said varsha should be the  saving grace there.

And even as a debit for it,if  Varsha asks K's to cut relations with ARMAN, then it would be interesting.

Dabulls23Tanyaz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
What's your prediction for Ajit on  Monday's episode?

Go to top