Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 13th May 2011 (Page 4)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
31 [50.00%]
10 [16.13%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.61%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
20 [32.26%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I hope Vandita makes a big fuss about this ...

Vandita should remind ajit all the help arman did for them that too after he ruined their lives. She should talk to manv and ajit both and get the misunderstandings cleared... She should talk to archana and take her help..

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsri

Voted for Manav. He is working very hard on his business, hope with  God's help his hard work pays off. Manav should let archana help him with his business. There are many things she do at home and help him. Archana should insist and do it.
Today, I didn't like Ajit's behaviour. He forgot all the help manav has done to him. He also forgot that manav  would never lie. It was good vinod saw and told the truth. It will be interesting to see what Ajit will do.
It was nice the way satish helped manav though he was busy. But i didn't like his attitude towards  manav. If Manav is in satish's place he would never behave like that...
I liked arman meeting with their dad and manav telling manohar that we r with u. Just like many other things in this show manohar's loan issue doesn't make sense. How come sulochana doesn't know about the loan in the 1st place. All these days they showed them sharing everything with each other. It looks like Satish will be out of town during varsha's parents getting thrown out of the house.  Hope he doesn't put himself in trouble to save manohar...
 It looks like CVs don't know what to do with darmesh..It was nice to see vivek beating him..  if vaishali signs the divorce paper he will blame vivek and take revenge on him. I rather him troubling  vivek than manav. Manju and vivek deserves it.

karsri I agree with your post. Just one small question who was vivek? Also, the scene with MAnav and Satish were cut off when I watched it (I guess I went to the link without the part with Manav and Satish) I'm curious to know what Satish said to Manav that was rude. If you would mind telling me it would be greatSmile I was upset at Ajit's behaviour today. He did not need to get so harsh on Manav. He should have approached it a bit calmer. Anyway with Vinod informing Ajit this which I loved Vinod for do you think Ajit will ask forgiveness from Manav?
bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Vandita should remind ajit all the help arman did for them that too after he ruined their lives. She should talk to manv and ajit both and get the misunderstandings cleared... She should talk to archana and take her help..

Even Archana is upset with Ajit now unfortunately
bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

that was a good fight na , between manav and Ajit  .Manav as always so quick to mistrust and Ajit was disappointing to let his mother walk all over him ...he let Manav down very badly ...

I agree 100% especially the part when Vandu makes a big fuss about this. It is hard for a girl to have to tolerate her husband and her brother fighting. And that too with Ajit showing his good side for a lot of months it would hurt Vandu a lot to see that fight.
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

: Manav did wrong in suspecting Ajit without a reason. He really had no proof that Ajit was wrong so he kind of accused him of no reason.
That's manav .He does that all the time .He has accused Archana so many tiems of things she did not do ...even though he loves her so much ...he mistrusts very easily ...it's part of his character ...

Now I will tell you why I support Manav. Ajit did not need to be that harsh with Manav. After all that is his wife's brother and he should have watched his tone there. So both are at fault for this.

Oh absolutely .At least for vandita's sake , he should have got manav's order delivered on time ...Manav has done so much for him and he knwos that the mischief maker is Shibu ...

I was happy with Vinod today (not when he protected Vaishu from Dharmesh) but when he told Ajit about Manav's order. I'm glad he told Ajit about him giving the order to Rasika.

Yup, for once Vinod did something right ...Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxlunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
voted for satish ...
He is doing such a fab job of balancing his relations .. with his wife and ArMan ...
Varsha should thank her stars for getting a gem of a husband .. and manav for having such a wonderful friend in satish ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxNisha_90Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

[Vandita should remind ajit all the help arman did for them that too after he ruined their lives. She should talk to manv and ajit both and get the misunderstandings cleared... She should talk to archana and take her help..
I agree , Archana should step in ..She can  sort it out between Ajit and manav .But Manav has become  very protective  of her ..He keeps her at home all the time because of her health ...

I have a feeling that in future she will join Manav's work ...

bhallaroxlunza

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

voted for satish ...
He is doing such a fab job of balancing his relations .. with his wife and ArMan ...
Varsha should thank her stars for getting a gem of a husband .. and manav for having such a wonderful friend in satish ...

very well said Lunzi ...
Satish is a gem ...Clap

bhallaroxlunza

Go to top