Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Neha Sargam- A gem, a pearl and like a lotus..!! (Page 25)

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rani2011

Originally posted by vids08

Funny SBS Segment. Neha was so cute.

Vidya, is there a link to it? would love to watch it.

Its also in the front page of the forum. Posted by Dhruvie, enjoy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011tashu20FrozenRain

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rani2011

Its also in the front page of the forum. Posted by Dhruvie, enjoy

Thanks Vidya, watched it. OMG she was great! she was shocked when they said they don't know who Hrithik is rather they know Ranbir & others..Smile
I would watch these segments rather than the show. I am reading all weird stuffs  Angry when will we enjoy this show????

minu2011vids08FrozenRain

surur Goldie
surur
surur

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
waw...fantastic ...u r  good star...u so go  potraying nivi caracter emotion...hahhaah...absolutely im  very sad for u,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but its good

minu2011vids08FrozenRain

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh_kinhafan

Girls have you noticed whenever there is something nice happening in nivren's life
they always introduce some weird tracks:

When Nivren married and we had that sweet moment - MP track was running parallel that too for 3 months.

when HM track started we had such cute moments with Nivi falling in love - they exposed Viren as the MP

when Viren came around from his dark mood,he started to fall in love - The divorce track/ BJ track started

NivRen consummated their marraige - Viren's insecurity track followed.

When that was sorted and NivRen started leading a peaceful track. DD died.

Then they started their life slowly again - they are slapping us with No baby tantrums by Nivi.

Whats the CTs problem? I feel every morning they make a list of horrible things that happen from the newspapers and tell NivRen to enact them.Such depressed souls are the Cts.

agree with u dii...these cts r a bunch of sadists who r torturin us more n more with each passin epi!!

N te worst part is...dey r either spoilin viren's character or nivi's character to show der stupid tracks...
Agree with you two only Nivi and Viren has to act on every worst thing either Viren getting insecure or Nivi go in her guilt mode others are either spectator or give some good words and they are ok. So mantra either keep quite watch injustice silently, have a baby, Never show ur face just come on occasions and u are fine. Only those will suffer who will speak and they will become bad be it CC, Nivi or Viren. These are three people who are bashed JW to gayab hi ho gaya uski galatya ki koi punishment nahi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011minu2011vids08FrozenRain

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by Resh_kinhafan

Girls have you noticed whenever there is something nice happening in nivren's life
they always introduce some weird tracks:

When Nivren married and we had that sweet moment - MP track was running parallel that too for 3 months.

when HM track started we had such cute moments with Nivi falling in love - they exposed Viren as the MP

when Viren came around from his dark mood,he started to fall in love - The divorce track/ BJ track started

NivRen consummated their marraige - Viren's insecurity track followed.

When that was sorted and NivRen started leading a peaceful track. DD died.

Then they started their life slowly again - they are slapping us with No baby tantrums by Nivi.

Whats the CTs problem? I feel every morning they make a list of horrible things that happen from the newspapers and tell NivRen to enact them.Such depressed souls are the Cts.

agree with u dii...these cts r a bunch of sadists who r torturin us more n more with each passin epi!!

N te worst part is...dey r either spoilin viren's character or nivi's character to show der stupid tracks...
Agree with you two only Nivi and Viren has to act on every worst thing either Viren getting insecure or Nivi go in her guilt mode others are either spectator or give some good words and they are ok. So mantra either keep quite watch injustice silently, have a baby, Never show ur face just come on occasions and u are fine. Only those will suffer who will speak and they will become bad be it CC, Nivi or Viren. These are three people who are bashed JW to gayab hi ho gaya uski galatya ki koi punishment nahi.
Rachu - HL? we bashed her too.
JW comes to drink tea sometimes.One day I saw KS- JW standing next to each other and smiling too.Shocked I think they shud start a mystery track there. Lets find out if JAAL are really  married, If Viren is really their son? What if JW has a second wife and has a family with herShocked. Viren has a brother or sister who is jealous of Viren this time and stalks some third person for revenge.Wink say he stalks Dwitha bcoz nivRen are attached to the kid.

Aditya has now suddenly  cropped up and lost his job too. He too has to find a girl who is as awful as HL, CC, DD put together. OH JW's mysterious daughter can be HL's bahu. wasie bhi Sood - sharma family ke alava shimla mein aur koi hai bhi nahin.That will keep HL busy for rest of the show.

So there are lots of tracks they can work on.Please spare NivRen. Just bcoz they act well, does not mean kee kuch bhi daal do un par.

OMG I hv deffo gone mad to come up with these tracks. See what CCBM has done to me.

* DISCLAIMER*
I'm bored, depressed, hurt , angry and frustrated with the present track and this is my way of dealing it. Please do not take me seriously. I just want the cts to leave nivren alone for 1 week thats all I ask for.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumRani2011minu2011lamsDilbole_ShiOmRu

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
omg ...vids - you are so right ...I was just telling anju that ..the problem is RS / CTs give role only to the main lead and so everyday one tension gets over they create a new tension ...as they dont focus on anyone else ... wish there were more people in the show for them to focus on ... i am tired of CCs antics and now viren will listen to her !!! help me god !!!

Rani2011minu2011FrozenRain

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

omg ...vids - you are so right ...I was just telling anju that ..the problem is RS / CTs give role only to the main lead and so everyday one tension gets over they create a new tension ...as they dont focus on anyone else ... wish there were more people in the show for them to focus on ... i am tired of CCs antics and now viren will listen to her !!! help me god !!!

Lams - if he listens to her - it will again be fudging of his character. till date they have never shown him listening to her.Tell me when has Viren ever listened to CC? God help us from this madness.

There are enough actors in the show for them to focus on. they are of good calibre too. CC, HL, Yash,VD - they can all have tracks. NivRen can always be involved in a positive way.Why only NivRen? The problem is all tracks are negative and change their personalities.RS is obsessed with them or more with destroying them I think.

Rani2011minu2011FrozenRain

surur Goldie
surur
surur

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

neha keep it up...u r brilliant in today episode...pls smiling always

minu2011vids08FrozenRain

Go to top