Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Neha Sargam- A gem, a pearl and like a lotus..!! (Page 2)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
wow sana, i have no words. ...what a beautiful thread and awesome posts and thread. Thanks for taking time and giving us a chance to show our Love for Neha ...

I know U r younger to me...but time and time again you have shown how mature you are and so unbiased and so fair...I always love your POV and you never let me down. Whether it is fighting with others, showing love for KM or Neha..or posting on FB walls like Star Plus or KM or Neha..You are always there for me !!! So, Thanks a lot!!! ...You are great friend and I am with you always..

Neha Rocks..and esp KinHa !!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumRani2011minu2011vids08-aamina-gmann2010anjubalaashred12FrozenRaindeepti_9

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

wow sana, i have no words. ...what a beautiful thread and awesome posts and thread. Thanks for taking time and giving us a chance to show our Love for Neha ...

I know U r younger to me...but time and time again you have shown how mature you are and so unbiased and so fair...I always love your POV and you never let me down. Whether it is fighting with others, showing love for KM or Neha..or posting on FB walls like Star Plus or KM or Neha..You are always there for me !!! So, Thanks a lot!!! ...You are great friend and I am with you always..

Neha Rocks..and esp KinHa !!!!

Oh..di...u r making me cry...love u loads...i got many sisters in this forum...u people r so sweet and always there to entertain and guide me...i got ketty dear, aashuma,vids, abidah di,shovu,radhi,fahi,payal di and  so many sisters...and nehu is our sweetheart...!!and kinha rockzz...!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumminu2011vids08gmann2010ashred12

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Sana dear very nice post...seriously speaking when CCBM started i was like look another crap started...i was not keen to watch it in my whole life...but then suddenly one day i was surfing on the net...i  watched few NivRen scenes and it attracted me to the show...now from that day to till date there is not a single day when i did not watched NivRen scenes and CCBM again and again...it is the first and the last show in my whole life which i cannot forget...i am addicted to this show...usually i don't watch any serial more than 3-4 months...but CCBM changed me...i am watching it from 7-8 months and i will watch the show until it's end...
in CCBM, the character which attracted me the most is Nivedita...
she is just my all time favorite character...
Neha Sargam acted so well in CCBM that i will never forget her in my whole life...
agree that Kinshuk Mahajan too acts very well
but such a perfection in the character of Nivedita by Neha Sargam...i did not have the proper words to describe her beautiful performance...
She looks so Beautiful ,so simple, so adorable...
she just changed me ...
no matter nowdays some members are saying that CCBM is not a good show anymore...i love this serial like i used to love it earlier...
Neha Sargam is one of the most talented person in the television industry...
love her beauty , her voice and her simplicity... 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumRani2011minu2011tashu20vids08gmann2010FrozenRainwargashred12deepti_9

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

hi neetika...same here..for the first time i got addicted to a show  like this...kinshuk and neha is just perfect for nivren...this jodi is so special and this is my first and last addiction to a couple...i'm still watching this show...bcz i just can't stop watching this show...i tried many times...bt i failed all the time...love neha..and bcz of neha i started to watch this show...and after her pairing with kinshuk  i completely addicted to ccbm...as u said whatever be the storyline i'll watch this show...!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumRani2011minu2011vids08gmann2010ashred12warg

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Hey Sana

Thanks a ton for doing this for our lotus. You are amazing. the description is so apt and Abidah's poems are awesome. Thank you Abidah for doing this at such a short notice. Just shows what agenius you are.
Yes Neha is unique and special. She has something about her that pulls you towards her, want to listen when she talks and admire when she smiles.
She has breathed life into Nivedita from day one. Yes I fell for her in Indian Idol audition then my sis told me she is the same girl in the first promo of the show.And so i began seeing the show - first hindi telly in my life. I found her special from first scene. loved her in everything she did. Scared, shy grand daughter to NT- dadi, strict sister with yash were my favorite scenes those days. Whoever has been her co-star she has put in very good effort in every scene. She has done justice to all her scenes. with NT Dadi, Keshav, Yash, Sidharth, Divya, HL Chachi, DS, CC and last but the best and the most with Viren.Then we now see her better and better in every episode.Who would say she was a reluctant new comer to the acting world.

Sana, thank you once again to give me Nivi/NS corner.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumRani2011minu2011-aamina-gmann2010FrozenRainwarganjubalaashred12

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Nice thread dearest Sana... Will comment later ;)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumminu2011gmann2010FrozenRainwargashred12

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Same here Neetika and Sana. Ms. Neha Sargam does not let me quit the show. What a roller coaster ride it has been?
Neetika - like your ff Hum Tum. Very nicely written.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumminu2011gmann2010edwardcullen19FrozenRainanjubalaashred12

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Same here Neetika and Sana. Ms. Neha Sargam does not let me quit the show. What a roller coaster ride it has been?
Neetika - like your ff Hum Tum. Very nicely written.

thanks for your feedback dearBig smile...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011vids08gmann2010FrozenRainashred12

Go to top