Neha Sargam- A gem, a pearl and like a lotus..!! - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

really guys...very disappointed d way CTs r shaping Nivi's character now...seems Nivi that I knew... is not d one I am watching  now...
Exactly, They did not show her any different than DD.

really guys...very disappointed d way CTs r shaping Nivi's character now...seems Nivi that I knew... is not d one I am watching  now...
yes yati...very much disappointed today...firstly CT's continously played with viren's character...now ruining nivi's character...this is not the nivi we all knew...she is thinking abt viren bt her obsession towards divya is not allowing her to consider any other relationships in her life...tht is completely wrong...now she is crossing all her boundaries...actually i don't think she took this decision for dwita...it's for her divya di...and she has to differentiate btw obsession and love...from episode 1 onwards they r showing divya is everything for nivi..bt they never ruined her character like this...bt now they r just crossing all their limits...in a marriage life both partners hv equal right...tht i always try to say abt nivren...here the word single has no value...i'm just wondering from where RS picked these great CT's...i can't see this torture...just want my nivren back...!!
sana...vidya... CTs have lost it...n...coz of des CTs I'm loosing my hopes now...Don't u think guys...that nivi is expecting a lot...even too much from viren...means how can a husband give his approval 4 dis kind of decision...

sana...vidya... CTs have lost it...n...coz of des CTs I'm loosing my hopes now...Don't u think guys...that nivi is expecting a lot...even too much from viren...means how can a husband give his approval 4 dis kind of decision...
Its absurd, insane, illogical.They have taken us for a royal ride.
Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

I really hate CTs from the bottom of my heart for spoiling Nivi's character n nature.She has been shown so sensitive,so mature,so understanding, so helping n now suddenly CTs r showing such a negative n drastic change in her nature.

listen CTs, human nature does not change so suddenly ,no matter what all the circumstances are.how could u show Nivi so insensitive towards Viren n her own child.she is being shown taking the same insensitive decision as DD had taken once.arrey Nivi n DD r two contrasting characters.how could they be shown taking the same kind of decision.

its too much to digest.

Wake up RS n CTs before its too late n the true essence of ccbm wud get lost somewhere
me too uzaima..just hate them...first an unnecessary stalker track...then viren's one day jealosy track...bt now it's beyond my patience...they r the same people who  created beautiful characters for us...now they r killing their creations by their own hand... mahan CT's...how can nivi took such a big decision without informing anyone..now there is no difference btw nivi and her obsession divya who want to abort her child for a silly reason...the CT's r gone mad...they just irrtating us...now nivi needs a tight slap from viren..i think his words will be tht slap...physical attack can hurt only our body bt words can play a big role...she needs to repent...and we want our nivren back...RS and CT's r just ruining a good show and making this like all the other normal torturing shows...!!
Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

I really hate CTs from the bottom of my heart for spoiling Nivi's character n nature.She has been shown so sensitive,so mature,so understanding, so helping n now suddenly CTs r showing such a negative n drastic change in her nature.

listen CTs, human nature does not change so suddenly ,no matter what all the circumstances are.how could u show Nivi so insensitive towards Viren n her own child.she is being shown taking the same insensitive decision as DD had taken once.arrey Nivi n DD r two contrasting characters.how could they be shown taking the same kind of decision.

its too much to digest.

Wake up RS n CTs before its too late n the true essence of ccbm wud get lost somewhere
Uzaima - agree with you completely. Today Nivi has become a negative character to squash Viren's wish like that. How can they make her like DD??
They might as well have killed her in the bomb blast than show us this.
Edited by vids08 - 12 years ago
Nivi has rcht te extreme level of toleration 2day...either she needs to visit a pshycatrist or needs a tight slap 4rm anyone...thanx to our cts to ruin nivi's character completely!!
Dint understand y she asked forgiveness 4rm viren wen she was gonna take dis stupid step??
Itz a complete torture now to watch ccbm...hope dis ends soon!!
hate them...first an unnecessary stalker track...then viren's one day jealosy track...bt now it's beyond my patience...they r the same people who  created beautiful characters for us...now they r killing their creations by their own hand... mahan CT's...how can nivi took such a big decision without informing anyone..now there is no difference btw nivi and her obsession divya who want to abort her child for a silly reason...the CT's r gone mad...they just irrtating us...now nivi needs a tight slap from viren..i think his words will be tht slap...physical attack can hurt only our body bt words can play a big role...she needs to repent...and we want our nivren back...RS and CT's r just ruining a good show and making this like all the other normal torturing shows...!![
RS AND CT's  so  crazy...i hate them  day by day..until the end CCBM...ahhahahahhah...
Originally posted by sana4kinha

[
me too uzaima..just hate them...first an unnecessary stalker track...then viren's one day jealosy track...bt now it's beyond my patience...they r the same people who  created beautiful characters for us...now they r killing their creations by their own hand... mahan CT's...how can nivi took such a big decision without informing anyone..now there is no difference btw nivi and her obsession divya who want to abort her child for a silly reason...the CT's r gone mad...they just irrtating us...now nivi needs a tight slap from viren..i think his words will be tht slap...physical attack can hurt only our body bt words can play a big role...she needs to repent...and we want our nivren back...RS and CT's r just ruining a good show and making this like all the other normal torturing shows...!!
Yes Sana
i too agree with u.
the biggest blunder of CTs is that firstly they show nivren as the magical couple who knw n understand each other so well.then suddenly, u r showing Nivi taking such a drastic decision n going all alone to the doctor without informing or discussing with Viren.

its difficult to digest this.CTs hav to close so many tracks but instead of doing this , they r spoiling the  lovely saga of our Nivren.

CTs, one advice for u:

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. 
Originally posted by Resh_kinhafan

Nivi has rcht te extreme level of toleration 2day...either she needs to visit a pshycatrist or needs a tight slap 4rm anyone...thanx to our cts to ruin nivi's character completely!!
Dint understand y she asked forgiveness 4rm viren wen she was gonna take dis stupid step??
Itz a complete torture now to watch ccbm...hope dis ends soon!!
same here...nivi needs to come out of her divya obsession shell and needs to think practically...cudn't get CT's logic behind this stupid track...a woman can handle differnt situations in her life...there is no need to run away from her responsibilties just for fulfilling one duty...it's better to shut down this show more than ruining it's real essence...why can't CT's use their brain in a good way...they always come up with irritating and illogical ideas...they r showing nivi felt guilty and asks forgiveness from viren in one night and the next morning took such a big decision...there is no consistency, no flow,and no links btw the nature of the character...can't tolerate this torture more..for the sake of their show it's better for them to wrap up this track asap and show some light and happy moments...!! Edited by sana4kinha - 12 years ago