Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Neha Sargam- A gem, a pearl and like a lotus..!! (Page 11)

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Dear all, hello.  Am late today in both seeing the epi and reading all your posts.  First of all, I must say that Neha looked so young in today's scenes.  I think that new hairstyle has something to do with it? Whatever, she looked awesome today.  And as usual she and Kinshuk and HL and VD were very good.

Now to the substance.  It looks like I'm the only one, but I don't know why but I felt really depressed after seeing today's epi.  There is more pain coming for NivRen and I can't bear it any more Cry Why are the CTs clouding Nivi's heart so much?  Why can't she feel Viren and his needs any more?  She says some of the right things today, but they are borrowed  words -- words that Dadaji and VD had tried to drill into her.  She says them but here mind and heart are somehwere else, even though she tries to be with Viren in the moment during that short trip to the resort.  The precap shows they will continue this theme of clouded emotions, distance and pain.  I feel so very sad at this. Our Nivi who could once sense Viren's presence without even seeing him physically, and to whom only Viren managed to get through on that awful fateful night of DD's death, how can she continue for so many days now to not hear him even when he is pleading for her support and saath so openly.  Now it is not just a general desire to be with her, but this critical project that he is on the edge of getting and which means so much to him and he tells her he can't do it without her.  aNd yet, she does not hear.  Why are the CT's forcing a major confrontation in the near future.  I was hoping the trip the resort would break the logjam for her but no. It was quicksilver short and her attention right away went to Dwita even when she's with two houseful of women who've raised multiple kids!!  Aur drastic jhatka lagega in dono ko according to what the CT's are showing us. People will be hurt.  NivRen will be hurt. Why do they want to go there again?

And all this about divorce etc.  I don't believe it will happen (roz roz divorce?!), nor can it go the Sid Nivi way at all.  That is morally not possible.  But dard toh hoga Nivi and Viren ko.  Aur ktine tests dene baaki hain inko???!!!

Sometimes I feel that this story will end with a true and final Nivi Viren milan, where as I was hoping that NivRen -- and their love and life together  -- would be the substance of this show and not just the end result!

Edited by minu2011 - 18 May 2011 at 5:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10JasNehaFanvids08zarmeeno-aamina-anjubalaFrozenRain

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu2011

Dear all, hello.  Am late today in both seeing the epi and reading all your posts.  First of all, I must say that Neha looked so young in today's scenes.  I think that new hairstyle has something to do with it? Whatever, she looked awesome today.  And as usual she and Kinshuk and HL and VD were very good.

Now to the substance.  Why is it that , and looks like I'm the only one, who felt depressed by today's epi.  Why are the CTs clouding Nivi's heart so much?  Why can't she feel Viren and his needs any more?  The precap shows they will continue this theme.  I feel so very sad at this. Our Nivi who could one sense Viren's presence without even seeing him physically, and who was the only one she head on that awful fateful night of DD's death, how can she continue for so many days now to not hear him even when he is pleading for her support so openly.  Why are the CT's forcing a major confrontation in the near future.  I was hoping the trip the resort would break the logjam for her but nahin. Aur drastic jhatka lagega according to what the CT's are showing us. Sad.  People will be hurt.  NivRen will be hurt. Why do they want to go there again?

And all this about divorce etc.  I don't believe it will happen (roz roz divorce?!), nor can it go the Sid Nivi way at all.  That is morally not possible.  But dard toh hoga Niv and Viren ko.  Aur ktine tests dene baaki hain inko???!!!

Sometimes I feel that this story will end with a true and final Nivi Viren milan, where as I was hoping that NivRen -- and their love and life together  -- would be the substance of this show and not just the end result!
Minu loved what u said and totally agree with u that we were hoping for a show that will show a beautifulk journey of Nivren marriage but here they r showing as if Nivi has no value for the marriage and her responsbility towards Viren. I also agree with u. I was also depressed but not only by watching today's episode but by so many episodes now. They r not giving anymeaningful scenes of Nivren at all. I'm not saying romantic but I want some meaningful scenes of Nivren

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10JasNehaFanminu2011anjubalaFrozenRain

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Zarmeen, thank you so much for saying that. I thought something was wrong with me for feeling so low.  But today I was really sad after watching the epi -- maybe because I had assumed ki woh resort wali outing kaam kar jaegi, but that did not happen.  They could have made this show #1 if only they had not constantly shaken up Nivren's jodi after having made it.  We have read so many awesome books and seen so many movies etc where couples go through a lot, and evolve but it doesn't have to happen with this ever-present, constant threat and fear of the jodi itself unraveling every second day!

mitra10vids08zarmeenoFrozenRainanjubala

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
After a long time i'm writing something abt a ccbm episode...it was a really good episode..and i want to write abt nivren scenes...the nivren moments r just too good..the little nivren scenes r not enough for me..LOL..*i'm greedy*...bt reallly loved all those tiny tiny moments...kinshuk and neha is just brilliant...what a chemistry...!!

when nivi asked for forgiveness from viren...i was just staring at both of them...viren spoke with his eyes...the love,care,tenderdness,passion everything reflected in his eyes...and neha looks so cute when she hold her ears and said sorry...and when he said u r the first girl in this world who forgot abt her gift..lol..it was so cute...and Woww... nivi unwrapped the gift slowly and all tht time viren was just looking at nivi..he was adoring his love..he even didn't blink for a second...how cute..Day Dreaming...

and nivren hug...Embarrassed...OMG...so romantic and passionate...they both lost in each other's embrace...beautiful...and arghhh...CC..she is not at all a good mother...how cheap...she is standing outside the room and watching her son's private moments with his wife... pathetic...she never loved her son...she is just obsessed with her hatredness towards nivedita...she know very well that her son loves nivi more than his life..and also know that viren can't live without nivi...and now that mother trying to seperate her son from his life...and using a little innocent baby as a material in her game...she is the worst mother..whatever done by HL and doing is only for divya...CC is the worst...no one can be compared with CC...!!

And next...the nivren lift...Wink...so cute...loved the nivren conversation...and the way he lifted nivi and laid on her lap is so chweet..and that CC again ruined everything...bt this time it's too much... and she is intentionally hurting our sweet little dwita...how can she...hmm...hate  CC...and i just hate her more when i saw she was behaving so much goody goody in front of viren...and viren is definitely disappointed...bt sid understood abt the situation...it' obvious from his look..

and loved the break fast table scene...loved nivren...nivi want to give more attention to viren and viren enjoying her company..and really loved the challenge btw nivren...the precap is also not that much bad...i really wish the CT's send CC and JW to a HM(and the destiantion will be moon or marsBig smile)...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegummitra10tashu20minu2011vids08-Atiya-gmann2010zarmeenoanjubaladeepti_9

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Hi Sana, how are you dear? So good to see you posting after a long time.. And yes you have described the NiVren moments so well.. It was so good and this is what I liked between them..The way they accept their mistakes and do not hesitate to say sorry to each other.. so cute..
And CC cannot see the satisfaction on Viren's face when he hugged Nivi??? It was so visible that he has got so much sakoon by that hug and closeness...She really is a dhabba on the name of a mother..

mitra10minu2011vids08zarmeenoFrozenRain

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Hello everybody

Sana I liked today's episode  coz there were Nivren moments but as u said no matter how much they show us of Nivren it will never b enuf for us. But in the end as always the CT's do ruin it for us. But anyways loved their breakfast scene as well though I have watched it in mute coz I'm at work but still loved it and I thought precap was really cute the way Dwitta was hanging on to Viren. CC kiya kahoon. Sirf maa hee nahin har rishtay kay naam pay dhabba hai. I dont know they r shown so rich y dont they go on a vacation as I dont know about Sood pariwaar but I definitely need a break from her.

mitra10minu2011tashu20anjubalaFrozenRain

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hi Sana, how are you dear? So good to see you posting after a long time.. And yes you have described the NiVren moments so well.. It was so good and this is what I liked between them..The way they accept their mistakes and do not hesitate to say sorry to each other.. so cute..
And CC cannot see the satisfaction on Viren's face when he hugged Nivi??? It was so visible that he has got so much sakoon by that hug and closeness...She really is a dhabba on the name of a mother..

Anju - congrats -you're rockerz now! Its not only the number, but the quality of your posts that rocks! Looking forward to many more... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08FrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

hi anju di...Hugi'm fine...busy with studies and assignments...tht's why not active here...bt still trying to watch ccbm...can't stop watcing it...bcz of nivren...and it's really good to see the little cute moments btw them...loved the understanding btw nivren...and u r right di...viren got so much happiness and calmness by tht hug and closeness with nivi...same goes for nivi...she is also yearning for his love...both r equally loves and yearning for each other...and she understood that her bahaviour hurted viren...loved tht scene very much..and CC...she is really an evil witch...just wish to see whatever she plans against nivren will backfire at her...viren need to know abt the true colour of his mother...and i'm so happy with the CT's..they r giving cute nivren moments...2 days...and many nivren moments...Big smile...finally they understood that if they want ot increase the TRP's they have to show nivren moments..!!

mitra10minu2011tashu20vids08anjubala

Go to top