Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shubabegum

hi sana thanka for the welcome.i just love neha's acting and smile.want to see her in a new show if ccbm ends maybe opposite harshad chopra.i loved all the scenes you wrote of nivren.love kinha/nivren.

Yes Shuba. Me too want her in a role that suits her personality. She so confident and bubbly. CCBM ne kya haal bana diya hai.

Hope she does well.

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is so cute, thanks for sharing. So is your DP.
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb!!!!! love it Sakeena.  Thank you so much. What  a radiant smile!

(I have one request :):  in this same epi there was one scene where Nivi is ironing clothes and Viren is with the baby  by the cot and a phone call comes from his office.  jsut after that there is a lovely scene where Nivi places her hand on him shoulder and teases him about using hte office all as an excuse to run away...when you have a moment could you pls pls make an avi of that bit?!  Love you!)
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh i jus luvt 2days epi...atleast cud see everyone smilin 2day!!!
Lovt sid a lot...all thanx to him...got ma nivren back...yipeee!!
Now waitin 4 nivi 2 change her decision...n hopin te mansi track 2 b solved by nivren 2getha!!
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
today's umtv segment...neha looks so pretty...nivi and dwitha...cho chweet...one baby with another baby...!!

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=108863&Itemid=157
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shubabegum

hi sana thanka for the welcome.i just love neha's acting and smile.want to see her in a new show if ccbm ends maybe opposite harshad chopra.i loved all the scenes you wrote of nivren.love kinha/nivren.

thanx shubha for liking my scenes...bt i stopped writing scenes..me too loves neha's smile..just want to see the bubbly side of neha...the ccbm CT's always making her cry onscreen...yaa...it's great to see neha opposite harshad chopra..they both can make a good pair...i love kinha so much..so it would be nice if both of them do another show together..whatever it is i just want to see neha in any other show after ccbm...she is really talented..!!can't afford to miss her..!!
warg thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana4kinha

today's umtv segment...neha looks so pretty...nivi and dwitha...cho chweet...one baby with another baby...!!

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=108863&Itemid=157

wow...thanx 4 sharin dii...i'm feelin soo sad cant see it in ma cell!!
Wat is tis seg abt dii??
Rani2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Thanks for the link Sana. Ya, one baby with another baby :) She looked so cute in yellow. Well, she looks good in any color... I loved her in SBS seg as well, were she tells how she takes care of her hair. Wow! she is very particular about it. She washes, oils her hair daily!!. She is truly awesome yaar...
Edited by Rani2011 - 12 years ago
Rani2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resh_kinhafan

wow...thanx 4 sharin dii...i'm feelin soo sad cant see it in ma cell!!
Wat is tis seg abt dii??

Hi Resh,
Did u put tv & rum in place of * mark? It should work.
Use dekhliya to maja aayega yaar ,waise tumhe jaanna hi hai to bata doongi ;)
warg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani2011

Hi Resh,
Did u put tv & rum in place of * mark? It should work.
Use dekhliya to maja aayega yaar ,waise tumhe jaanna hi hai to bata doongi ;)

anjali yaar...mine s an ordinary cell...cant c videos n all...haan mujhe jaanna hai yaar...so sweet of u to ask!!