now d current track is boring
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
now d current track is boring yaar
vids08 thumbnail
the precap sounded fantastic. So we do have better days ahead.All bad things hv to end.
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shubabegum

hi i am a neha fan.I was wondering coudn't we have a track where there bring in a new girl for sid maybe HL sister's daughter.hl will want the girl to get mirried to sid so she can take care of dwita and sid.at the main time we see chanchal becomeing positive and accept nivi.then maybe the new girl can become jelaous of nivi and try to show har as bad in front of the family.this is where chanchal can be good mil and try to save nivi from this plans the other girl will try to make to show nivi bad.i think it will be fun to see chanchal difiending nivi and saving her from the other girl/hl.

I am just  fed up with ct with this track there are showing.i want to see nivi and viren happy not having problem all the time,meaybe there can show nivren solving others problems.

Hi shubha...i'm sana...always noticed tht u r pressing the like button of all the posts..bt never got an opportunity to interact with u...so happy tht i got one more friend...and i really loved ur idea...HL's bahu teaching lessons to chalak saas...and CC turning positive and protecting nivi...πŸ˜ƒ...heh...loved it...!!
FrozenRain thumbnail
sakeena jaan..u r the best..beautiful avi's..!!
FrozenRain thumbnail
@farstar..yaa..the current track is really annoying..bt hope everything will be fine soon...sid is finally in action mode...the ultimate truth is nivren...and they will never sepearate...and unfortunately i can't like ur post..don't know wht happened with the like button...welcome dear to this thread...looking forward to chat with u more..!!
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

Sakeena,
Thanks for sharing this. Just lovely! I love neha's laughter/smile. I can't take my eyes off of herπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š she looks absolutely beautiful.
Edited by Rani2011 - 12 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh WOW.. Neha has such a brilliant smile that it puts smile on your face.. Her whole face laughs when she is in this mood.. Wish CTs give us this mood of hers to us back.. Waiting for it.
surur thumbnail

neha ur my dream,,,,,,,...my hapiness...u r superb

shubabegum thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi sana thanka for the welcome.i just love neha's acting and smile.want to see her in a new show if ccbm ends maybe opposite harshad chopra.i loved all the scenes you wrote of nivren.love kinha/nivren.