Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Vidya, Rachu, Anjali, Lams,  all if you are so right.  They have totally shown that Nivren ki life mein halchal dikhane se siva they have nothing else to do.  And Vids you're spot on.  They never give us a moment of peace and fun with NivRen.  Whenever there is a high point that we love, the very next day they take it and us down.   HM, Stalker, separation, insecurity, dd death, dd baby, now this...ridiculous!

And if this is all for trps or whatever, its surely not working.  The best trps were just before Viren was revealed as stalker.  Since then its been downhill.  don't they get that people enjoy a good and meaningful love story, they enjoy Nivren and want to see more of that. (I can totally understand the disappointment of Sid Nivi fans when they first lost their sweet love story to a sudden twist).  We also enjoy others on the cast but not when everyone is pulling their hair out.  Wish this was a more lighthearted serial than all this crazy stuff!

Even with what they have, if they had shown clearly that VIren had actually married Nivi for love, not revenge(I still believe that's the case), that he was not the real stalker, but did get consumed by jealousy for Sid at some point or some other strong reason then i'm sure people would have related to this serial a lot more.  Kucch to core hona chahiye around which to hang your loyalty.  Instead, the CT's have just exploited all of our love for Nivren and Kinha and kept dishing out torture for them and us assuming we'll stay!

Still, as Raj said yesterday, love is blind, and we are still hanging on to our beloved jodi. kay haal kar diya hai hamara.  Hate these CTs!

Also I'm thinking that these days serials might well need multiple leads to sustain the story and the CT's shenanigans -- like that story we saw on one of the threads today about Rishma returning as a pilot (wow!) in a show built around 4-5 pairs.  Now they'll have lots of people to concentrate on, not just bash the lead pair!
[/QUOTE]

Meenu, thats what is frustrating. The show had 2 pairs so equally divide the trauma. One pair NivRen - gets trauma and the after effects of other pairs trauma is also on Nivren. I cannot understand. Use a little baby to cause a rift between apparently strong couple.CTs couldn't think of anything better?

How will TRPs increase if they have only negativity between the lead pair.

Its good to know about Rishma, really happy for her...
Edited by vids08 - 12 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Vids, because the other pair could not act... could not show so many different emotions that well. NIVren had to take the burden of them too..
vids08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Vids, because the other pair could not act... could not show so many different emotions that well. NIVren had to take the burden of them too..

Well thats not fair on our NivRen and KinHa.First we lost Viren and now we lost Nivi.All for a sibling rivarly and a tiny baby.
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Meenu, thats what is frustrating. The show had 2 pairs so equally divide the trauma. One pair NivRen - gets trauma and the after effects of other pairs trauma is also on Nivren. I cannot understand. Use a little baby to cause a rift between apparently strong couple.CTs couldn't think of anything better?

How will TRPs increase if they have only negativity between the lead pair.

Its good to know about Rishma, really happy for her...

Vidya, I was about to say what Anju has said. Since Sidya had lack of acting ability  NiRen/KinHa had to go thro their troubles as well. Double trouble😊
CTs can' t think anything better they just copy from somewhere &then  paste it on CCBM. Sorry I am being rude to them, but, thats what they r doing. They completely ruined the lead pairs😡
vids08 thumbnail

double post

Edited by vids08 - 12 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I guess even we should be used to this now.. Since last November we have been seeing NiVren in trouble.. no peaceful moments..
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly Anju, Vidya and Anjali,

The CTs could have really stabalized the viewership of this show at a much higher level if they had shown more positivity in the tracks and in the show in general.  i'm not saying that show every one as goody goody with no shades, but the negativity could have been interspersed with some wit, humor, fun, romance, and anchored in a core that did not change everyday.  I think the serial writers are still stuck in some past age and don't realize that people appreciate, enjoy and are pretty well entertained by good, well written positive stories..!  The jhatkas that they kept giving our jodi is what has been so annoying. And those jhatkas were so extreme -- physical violence, stalking, and now the current one... no wonder people just gave up.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

Rachu - HL? we bashed her too.
JW comes to drink tea sometimes.One day I saw KS- JW standing next to each other and smiling too.😲 I think they shud start a mystery track there. Lets find out if JAAL are really  married, If Viren is really their son? What if JW has a second wife and has a family with her😲. Viren has a brother or sister who is jealous of Viren this time and stalks some third person for revenge.😉 say he stalks Dwitha bcoz nivRen are attached to the kid.

Aditya has now suddenly  cropped up and lost his job too. He too has to find a girl who is as awful as HL, CC, DD put together. OH JW's mysterious daughter can be HL's bahu. wasie bhi Sood - sharma family ke alava shimla mein aur koi hai bhi nahin.That will keep HL busy for rest of the show.

So there are lots of tracks they can work on.Please spare NivRen. Just bcoz they act well, does not mean kee kuch bhi daal do un par.

OMG I hv deffo gone mad to come up with these tracks. See what CCBM has done to me.

* DISCLAIMER*
I'm bored, depressed, hurt , angry and frustrated with the present track and this is my way of dealing it. Please do not take me seriously. I just want the cts to leave nivren alone for 1 week thats all I ask for.

Wow Vids what a track just loved it and agree with you CT's could have spared them.
I always wanted them to fight together against some odd circumstances but CT's always show them fighting against each other either for hatred or sacrifice. I have never seen them fighting together against third person the only confrontation where they were together for same thing was wedding confrontation which was the most powerful confrontation after that in all the tracks either Viren helped Nivi (in DS medicine case) or one of them is bashed or one is angry other is manofying. They had started with bhaiji track I thought now they both will fight against him together but he become 1 day wonder.
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago
farstar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

we all dishearthed with current track... may bee its  good idea u will seperateing with  viren...all ccbm carcater...drive us like  crazy...but  im sbsolutely ...soluted to  alll ccbm caracter expecelly to our nivre jodi

Edited by sakeenaLuvEK-KM - 12 years ago