Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
loji..beautiful creation...and added ur name sweetie...u r fabulous...love u..!!
FrozenRain thumbnail
Just read today's update...damn...how dare nivi took such a big decision without informing viren...rubbish...she needs a big jhatka...just waiting for viren to do that..only he can do this...she is totally crossing her limits..the ccbm CT's r the worst ones...why this torture...they just completely ruined nivi's character...she can only see her divya di...hate this...from where RS and CT's got these kind of weird ideas...🤢...how can they show a track like this...they r just playing with nivren's life...!!!hate..hate...hate this..!!
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
After days i got to see an epi today n wat do i get to see.. Nivi taking such a big decision on her own..!! I was trying to understand nivi's reasons till now.. But she really needs a gud scolding for wat she's doing now n after seeing precap, i'm glad dat viren is doing it, dat too in private.. Reminds of old nivren confrontations..
On a separate note, i liked sid today.. He was determined to keep his kid with him, away fm nivi, understanding d seriousness of d situation.. N felt bad for him wen he missed dd.. For once i liked hl too today.. Gud thing dat bs too started taking more interest in d matter..
But i wonder how long it'll take viren to forgive nivi for dis mistake...
FrozenRain thumbnail
haa...ashuma...i always justified nivi's character just like viren's...and try to analyse and understand abt her reasons...only for my favorite couple nivren...bt today i just hate the CT's and completely mad at nivi...hope this confrontation is a beginning in nivi's journey in her realization abt her mistakes..now she needs to realize tht viren and their happiness is more important than her misconception abt the promise to divya di and all..

and i love sid today...he is really doing the perfect thing...he has the full right on his daughter and i loved him in today's episode for wht he is doing for his younger brother and wife...i really loved sid's determination to take care of his baby and keep her with him...!!now DS also understood tht there is something wrong with nivren..!!

i can't see my favorite couple suffering like this..just want to see them happy...bt nivi's mistake is big and it'll definitely take some time to heal the wounds tht she created in her relationship with viren bcz of her foolishness and stubborness...just wish this track end soon...!!
Edited by sana4kinha - 12 years ago
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
really guys...very disappointed d way CTs r shaping Nivi's character now...seems Nivi that I knew... is not d one I am watching  now...
ashred12 thumbnail
Ya sanu.. I too hope its start of nivi's realisation.. I just hope CTs dont tamper her character any more.. Watever damage they've done is more than enuf..
For once, hl supported wat is rite..
Edited by ashred12 - 12 years ago
FrozenRain thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

Ya sanu.. I too hope its start of nivi's realisation.. I just hope CTs dont tamper her character any more.. Watever damage they've done is more than enuf..

haa..ashuma...don't want more damage...i think the track can go like this...viren will confront nivi..and give a powerpacked jhatka (urgently needed  one to wake up nivi) and may viren not ready to forgive her for a long time..and nivi will try to manafoy him...and she will realize abt her mistakes...and meanwhile all the family members will keep dwita away from her...and she feels lonliness in her life...and i think she will get pregnant and tht news will reunite nivren...my pov...bt CT's r great...hate them...they can do anything...!!
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Just read today's update...damn...how dare nivi took such a big decision without informing viren...rubbish...she needs a big jhatka...just waiting for viren to do that..only he can do this...she is totally crossing her limits..the ccbm CT's r the worst ones...why this torture...they just completely ruined nivi's character...she can only see her divya di...hate this...from where RS and CT's got these kind of weird ideas...🤢...how can they show a track like this...they r just playing with nivren's life...!!!hate..hate...hate this..!!

I really hate CTs from the bottom of my heart for spoiling Nivi's character n nature.She has been shown so sensitive,so mature,so understanding, so helping n now suddenly CTs r showing such a negative n drastic change in her nature.

listen CTs, human nature does not change so suddenly ,no matter what all the circumstances are.how could u show Nivi so insensitive towards Viren n her own child.she is being shown taking the same insensitive decision as DD had taken once.arrey Nivi n DD r two contrasting characters.how could they be shown taking the same kind of decision.

its too much to digest.

Wake up RS n CTs before its too late n the true essence of ccbm wud get lost somewhere
ashred12 thumbnail
Dats a superb idea sanu.. But trust d CTs to ruin it always.. :(
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

After days i got to see an epi today n wat do i get to see.. Nivi taking such a big decision on her own..!! I was trying to understand nivi's reasons till now.. But she really needs a gud scolding for wat she's doing now n after seeing precap, i'm glad dat viren is doing it, dat too in private.. Reminds of old nivren confrontations..
On a separate note, i liked sid today.. He was determined to keep his kid with him, away fm nivi, understanding d seriousness of d situation.. N felt bad for him wen he missed dd.. For once i liked hl too today.. Gud thing dat bs too started taking more interest in d matter..
But i wonder how long it'll take viren to forgive nivi for dis mistake...

I don't want Viren to forgive Nivi so easily. Nivi cannot cry and say sorry and then do something to hurt him again. Its gone too far now. She has to prove that she means it when she says she loves him. Dwita is not exactly an orphan. She has Sid and its sid's decision who should do what for her.
By the update Sid sounds good today.

On a seperate note _ I had commented on Meenu's post that I hope CTs keep the rhythm of nivi's Guilt wrt Viren since they are always erratic, Then again let me down. Nivi says ILU and sorry at night and goes for the operation in the morning. HOW???????

How can they kill Nivi like that?

Edited by vids08 - 12 years ago