Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm gonna go now...been running to and from the pc for the last while and getting tired, also have things to do.

bye everyone, think positive (and there is always utube to watch the earlier episodes incase it gets too much...😉😃)
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
BTW, did Avi not appear in this episode? The episodes are at least bearble with his appearence.
--Lalz-- thumbnail
next we will surely get some romance bw avi nd arpi/(pihu 😡)😳

will not bother whether she is pihu or arpi... bt avi will show his love nd ll impress her... by his genuine character
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Roshni.

@Prashu. It is honestly the bakwasest track! First, Pihu was getting on my nerves with her over chirpy-ness! (I'm sorry, no offence to anyone, but I had felt she making too much effort on this and was a little OTT)

This Pihu and Arpita is another mystery here. Its just killing the viewers too along with Avdesh. These are the possibilities that you can come with!

If this is really Arpita without memory loss: 
  • She wouldn't have seen Avdesh suffer like this and pine for her every moment. 
  • She would have long ago brought out Bhauji's true colors. 
  • She wouldn't have let Dev die (But we still don't know if Devi is dead..If he is not dead...then lets see) 
  • She wouldn't have let Pavan suffer. 
  • She wouldn't have waiting this long to catch PJ and Bhauji. 
  •  Why did she stop those gundas from telling the truth? Avdesh would have found the truth too by this! What was she thinking? 
  • She at least in the corner of the heart would have had some sympathies towards Avdesh and wouldn't have hurt him so much, that is to the extent of marrying Dev. 
  • Why would she agree to marry Dev when she already knows that she is married?
If this is Arpita with memory loss:
  • We would have seen some signs of headaches or something like that.
  • When she saw Avdesh, she couldn't have instantly recognized him, but at least felt something.
  • Why hasn't she encountered Arpi's parents yet? There is something fishy in that!
If this is PIhu: 

Then, all my other points are obviously proven wrong and we would see Avdesh suffering more and more!💔 Gosh! This show ending is turning me insane. I really wish she finds out everything about Arpita before seeking revenge. Or atelast get to know Avdesh's feelings. Right now Avdesh is so vulnerable that he would blindly believe Pihu. I really don't want that, albeit Bhauji insecurities, but this is really too low to stoop. She cannot play with Avdesh's feelings like this!

Sorry for the ultra long essay!

Roshni

Great word - bakwasest 🤣🤣🤣

In this serial, as someone pointed out, promises are meant to be broken, like New Years resolutions, but one promise Avdesh has kept so far is his brahmachari promise.  Hope that's not the only promise that's kept.

Going by that track record, everybody should swear loyalty to BJ to the end 😈🤣 

Her end, that is!!! 😈🤣
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Buhbyee Swamini di and Dreamy di

Take care...
--Lalz-- thumbnail
hii sidda... he's not seen in today's epi.bt he came in the precap
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hehe vrish bahuji end is just  2 weeks away

either she wud be shot or she wud kill herself

and me also going  so cheer up all and pls dont throw jootas at me and swamin

and  see we warned u end wont be good so dont  be mad at us

and as for me i wud stay here still still still till i say bye bye

@vrish u know the ramayan they r starting it has baal kaand
are u going to watch that

and everyone else good nite

--Lalz-- thumbnail
@ dreamy dii... ll think positive till the last epi..

i think cv's don disappoint us..we have time too!!
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good Night Di and everyone
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ya and somebody tell jaz too many stickies yaar  hehe
chalo me gone good nite all