jazwa  too many stickies yaar 

and honest this story has gone bakwasest

gunda love story doesnt survive in the end

do atma ka milan dekhna ab

CB Yaar ...😆
Posted: 12 years ago
hi thanx for update jazz,
As i saw the epi, withsome hope but at the end of epi i m sure for two things,
1. They r mad, n there will b a tragic ending.
2.its pihu not arpi, bz the way she swears at temple it seems its her real family n she remember everything.
So it simply mean that avi's feeling, talk about recognising soul all turns to crap i want to use another word but can't.
Though i don't want any of this opt. But i m sure now dev is not dead it mean avi is going to die n so the sprit of story.
I just hate this channel.
Thanks Jaz, loved your comments about Mama, totally agree.😉👏

well I still hold to my two theories (anyone interested can read them in the June 3rd post, pg 3😉😆)...I also have another theory after reading the update.

Dev is alive. Pihu comes seeking for revenge, or so we are told. She and Avi get to know one another and she realises he is not the way she thought he was. Avi meanwhile realises that she likes Dev and gets sad, thinks he is still being punished, so he decides to find Dev which they do. He brings D back to P, who stares and stares at Avi. Avdesh joins their hand together and walks off with tears in his eyes, Pihu comes running crying she is Arpi. She did all this because she was angry and yadda yadda...😃😉

Oh gosh, I feel like GKD should have finished after Pihu's entry...without all this nonsense.... However, those who watch Shanti Bhushan's other show (the one he writes for) will notice a similarity between Pihu and her family (especially the sentiments sprouted by her Mama) and the protagonist and her family of the other show. This makes me believe that if GKD had not been cancelled, eventually Pihu and Avi would have ended up together, despite the problems and Pihu would have used her Mama's teaching to turn Avdesh over a new leaf.

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 12 years ago
yaar  can i take the  credit  for telling from the beginning that this girl is not arpita  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ok ok dont throw jootas at me

i want my credit yaar i said so long back  ab i can atleast laugh abt my one prediction coming true

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She is Pihu😡 

Love story ko tragic story bana diya😡

CVs have ruined the show😡
Originally posted by chatterbox

yaar  can i take the  credit  for telling from the beginning that this girl is not arpita  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ok ok dont throw jootas at me

i want my credit yaar i said so long back  ab i can atleast laugh abt my one prediction coming true

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not so fast, Di.

You will have to wait till the very last episode because only then everything is revealed. You can take credit then!😃😃😃😆😆
Thanks Jaz and yes that Mama is such a drama queen while his wife has a flair for the dramatic 🤢

Good God what a joke this has become 🤢

No further comments as I have nothing to say 🤢
Originally posted by prash_t

She is Pihu😡 

Love story ko tragic story bana diya😡

CVs have ruined the show😡

Keep hope.

You know these writers...come in drunk, write some nonsense...then few days later realise it, so write something opposite to what they wrote...and so on. So wait for the last episode...I'm sure we are in for some rocking time...up/down/up/down/up...

😃😃😃😉
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 12 years ago
hhee dreamy i can still laugh about it na coz all my good predictions have failed and one which i diont want to be true comes out true