Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

ShaNak SS - Sathi Sath Nibhana:Pt11|Pg25 17Sep11 (Page 15)

IF_rida Goldie
IF_rida
IF_rida

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
cute update but such a small part

awww... his sleeping beauty... super cuteHug

i was hoping that we'll get to know how the random peck happened and the part endedEmbarrassed

well luved it continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhan

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Thank You's for part 7 contd.:

Maani - Thanks re, for noticing small small details in the FFs. Appreciate your comments.

Saaz - Fight and makeup tho chaltey rahega, thanks for the comments dear.

IF_rida - You will get to know the details in the next part dear. Thanks for reading and commenting.

Adventure_gurl, sonieva, - Thanks for reading and appreciating

For all those who clicked on LIKE, thank you and keep reading ... and do comment

Next part coming up soon...

~Cheers,
Dish

Edited by dishbhan - 11 June 2011 at 9:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purvi08shanakyasharan

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Part 8: The first Kiss and Lover's fight

This is the 8th part, with Shanak first Kiss and their first fight!

7 months earlier:

Shaan and Khanak had been serenely standing at the window (outskirts of London, in the residential complex) with a cup of tea in their hands.

They had just started understanding their close friendship and togetherness ... still not accepting that they were together and could not stay separated for long. He had been staring at her, she was looking so beautiful staring at the rain outside ... just then they saw a couple on the road, giving kisses to each other while walking up to their car.

Spontaneously Shaan had left his cup on the window-sill, slowly moved closer to her and kissed her on the cheeks. She just turned with a shocked expression and before she could say anything he had slowly touched his lips to hers. She had instantly closed her eyes.

After a quick peck, Shaan moved back and saw her eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed ... under the stress of their closeness. He couldn't help but smile and take her into a hug.

Khanak was still tensed. He just rubbed his hand over her back and held her. "It's normal for a boyfriend to kiss her girlfriend ... u did not like it?" ... no response!

Shaan moved his head behind a little and looked at her eyes, they were still closed, He probed her chin and she slowly opened her eyes and shied away as soon as she saw him gazing at her.

Her head was down touching Shaan's shoulder ... and when he had tried to make her look at him again, she had pushed him and run into the kitchen. Just then her roomie arrived and Shaan decided to take leave. She just responded with a solemn "bye" when he went up to her to tell her he was leaving.

Shaan had been thinking of her, how she had avoided him after the kiss and had not called that night. The next day in office also Khanak had avoided him completely. He was amused at her behavior and wanted to talk to her, but due to meetings could not grab her. By the time he got free around 4:30, he cmae to know from Lalit tha she had left early with her roomie to do some grocery shopping.

Finally two days later, he had caught her along with the office gang during lunch time and tried to talk to her casually. She had not looked up at him throughout the lunch and answered him in monosyllables

After lunch, as the group decided to go for ice-cream, she had avoided going with them and made a reason of some meeting being lined up for her. As she moved out of the group, he had also declined the offer and caught up to her on the stairs that they took after lunch to the first floor office.

Khanak had glanced back as to who was coming and hurried forward to reach the door. He had stopped her and said: "Khanak, I wanted to say sorry ... if I did something wrong, I'm really sorry."

She just looked at his red eyes, seemed like he had not slept from couple of nights ... and quietly said "I need some time ... please"

Shaan had stormed out of the stairway and into the office door towards his cubicle. Khanak knew he was not wrong, but she could not help feel guilty. She barely knew him for 4 months. There were so many things not known about him. She was scared of their closeness, she remembered her Bai's words and a tear left her right eye ...

Khanak called for Lalit at 11:00 on the landline number, but as he was in the kitchen, Shaan picked up the phone. She had done some small talk with him about work, what he had for dinner, was he working or sleeping... He had answered in monosyllables and handed over the phone to Lalit as soon as he was back.

Third day morning ...

Shaan and Khanak entered at the same time and met at the office door. Her eyes were swollen, due to crying, she had cried herself to sleep the previous night ... Shaan's eyes were red as well, due to lack of sleep.

They looked at each other and solemnly walked into their cubicles without a greeting. Khanak had dropped her things at the table, picked up her coffee-mug and walked out immediately, heading towards the canteen. She could feel her eyes rim up again and knew she would not be able control her tears again.

On reaching the canteen, she had grabbed a cup full of coffee with lots of sugar and milk and sat at the first table available. As soon as she settled her cup she realized that someone had sat down in front of her at the same time. Again she was met with those brown eyes with red streaks around them...

The thought of leaving the table crossed both their mind but both could not leave. He was staring at her swollen eyes and could not help feel bad for her. It was obvious that she was also in pain, but he was not able to understand what the problem was. She looked up from her coffee and saw him looking at her.

Shaan: "Khanak, Kya baat hai ... batao tho sahi ... what did I do so wrong?"

Khanak looking down again: "Nothing" almost on the verge of crying again.

Shaan: "Why are you crying then? If you have done the right thing by deciding to take stay away from me, then why all this crying business?"

Khanak: "Tum nahi smjhoge" tears trickling down her cheeks

Shaan: "Tho samjhao na Khanak" Could not tolerate her crying,"Please, ro kyu rahi ho?"

Khanak: "kuch nahi..." gets up to go.

Shaan also is up and walking beside her. As they take the stairs, Shaan suddenly stops her by holding her hand ... "Batao mujhe Khanak, what's bothering you. I know there is something that's hurting ... pls batao"

Khanak looks at the brown eyes, they are flashing with anger, she could feel that the anger was more with his frustrated feeling that he was having with her irrational behavior...

She could not see the pain in his eyes and broke down completely. Shaan just pulled her into a hug, wrapping his hands around her completely.

She sank deeper into his chest, feeling his hands on her head and back, trying to soothe her down. But her tears were not going to stop, she was scared!

Khanak: "I'm scared"

Shaan (surprised with her words): "of what? Holding her away from him and looking down into her eyes

Khanak: "We can't be together" looking up into his eyes

Shaan: "Why?" prying her away from himself holding her by the arms on both sides, trying to catch her in the eyes, which she was avoiding to meet.

Khanak: "My Bai had warned me that I need to marry the guy they select, I cannot just fall for anyone else, I cannot choose my life-partner"

Shaan is completely shocked now, Life-partner! He had not even thought of marriage as yet. But now he could understand the turmoil she was going thru, she was getting very serious about this relationship and that was scaring her!

He was ashamed of himself for doubting her and not even thinking of the future. She was way too ahead in their relationship than he was. Now the future was bothering him too. Marriage?!

Shaan knew his family will not accept Khanak as well; he will need to fight the same way he had done for his engineering degree and Job selection. But the bigger question was - were they really ready for their next step in the relationship? were they really committed to each other?

He was unsure, so was she. Both families would have reservations and objections! This was not going to be easy in any way.

Shaan calmly: "Pehle hum tho ek dusre ko smajh le, phir Bai ko mana lenge. Mujhe tho ye bhi nahi pata tha ki tumhari jaise strong ladki aise rotthi bhi hain." Smiles at her.

Pauses ... still looking at her, her face is blank.

Shaan: "You are right, we need time to think. This is a big decision. I'm sorry I went over-board, I will remain in my limits now. No advances ok?"

Khanak is just glaring at him.

Shaan: "Will that help Khanak?"

Suddenly she moves towards the door and is out of the stairway...

Coming up: They talk

Next part: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1682936&TPN=19&#43816008

Edited by dishbhan - 20 June 2011 at 8:35pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.88shanaksan1_sweet_minnu345Anu179christmask.krithikank.mailcandy84sharon18iluvmanarsoni4evaOlicityFandestinylove-Manita-purvi08RB81simikrFanaahlghoshThe_May_Roseadventure_gurlshanakyasharan

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manita-

Dish Hug

the way you described the window scene...I could perfectly imagine the whole scene in front of me !!

I was actually thinking the same thing as Mani..so decided to quote her..

dishbhan

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
hei dish,
that was somewhat a lengthy update..
thanks for that..loved the update..
the first kiss came as an impact of seeing a couple kissing..
the climatic condition n the way u described that was nice..both standing by the window with their tea..
khanak shocked with the kiss on her cheeks n closed her eyes for the small peck on her lips..so she didnt respond to him..
and khanak avoided him for 3 days..this is not a verbal fight..
but both of them not sharing a word..poor shaan..eyes going red n her monosyllables when he talked with her over lunch..
shaan must have felt really hurt with this "I need some time ... please"
she could have said something more..
when she tasted her own medicine of monosyllables from him she couldn't tolerate that..
she cried to sleep n came with reddish swollen eyes..
both of their inner turmoil was explained very well..
khanak thinking abt the serious relationship n shaan knowing wat is actually bothering her n he too thinking abt marriage..
but again she moved away without a word..i dont think that is good..do continue soon..

dishbhan

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Dishie!!!

Can I call you that???

My sweetie..aww that was so lovely...the window scene and then Khanak's doubts and Shaan's shock when she mentioned marriage to him!! Beautifully described..really loved it!! Plz continue soon!!

dishbhan

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simiv

Dishie!!!

Can I call you that???

My sweetie..aww that was so lovely...the window scene and then Khanak's doubts and Shaan's shock when she mentioned marriage to him!! Beautifully described..really loved it!! Plz continue soon!!

Sure, u can re ...

arre 2 update diye ... time lagta hain ... will see if possible today or else soonest will be next saturday pakka...

~Cheers,
Dish

Edited by dishbhan - 11 June 2011 at 11:25pm
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Res...I loved the part...

I have to leave for a movie now...Watching X-Men...

Will comment after I return...Lambaa wala comment !

Go to top