Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem's warning

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

simran15

IF-Dazzler

simran15

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
to Jigar."Tell Rashi to stay away from anything tat is mine", let's fast foward,Ahem is secretly in love with Gopi. Since tat, Ahem understands,Rashi,is the reason behind Gopi's every failure n sorrow.Wat would be Rashi's predicament?LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgkwebbelsunshine33CaramelxxTraxy101Chaudhrytmswasthisuk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahem's warning" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Simran, that is exactly what I was thinking when I read all the posts about his comment. Eventually he is going to consider Gopi his or may be already does and  this comment was also a warning to Rashi/Urmi to stay away from her.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

CaramelxxChaudhrytmBee3nazztaral83simran15saomomsuk19*Piku*

simran15

IF-Dazzler

simran15

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
@Khaki...I enjoyed watching the intensity on Ahem's face..when he said it...
I 'm sure Rashi is going to be in deep trouble...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kwebbelCaramelxxShell16suk19

shobi12500

IF-Rockerz

shobi12500

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
i agree with u maybe ahem has love for gopi just need to realize it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran15suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran15

to Jigar."Tell Rashi to stay away from anything tat is mine", let's fast foward,Ahem is secretly in love with Gopi. Since tat, Ahem understands,Rashi,is the reason behind Gopi's every failure n sorrow.Wat would be Rashi's predicament?LOL
sim i came up with the same  thought n also did a topic about  would that include gopiEmbarrassed i think aham is not so stupid when he didnt compliment gopi on the  gulab jaman its because he is not going to show her any signs of love at all   in front of rashi because he heard what urmilla said,  he has been observing gopi after kokilas bashing  there we have some eye lock moments he just needs to pushed a little bit not too much for him to realise.   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaudhrytmA-A-Ssimran15

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
sim can you imagine Aham looks at jigar i told you to tell rashi not to touch my things did i  or did i not?  Jigar  says yes bhai you did, then why is it  that rashi touched GopiROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-SBee3nazzangelic8219

simran15

IF-Dazzler

simran15

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
@Sukben...The day Ahem loves Gopi, like his green tea, tat day is party day for us...Big smile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic8219suk19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top