karan is turned out an UNCLE!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I JUST HATE THE KARAN'S NEW LOOK WHICH WAS SHOWN IN TODAY'S PRECAP!!! THE MOST HANDSOME GUY OF TELEVISION[ IN MY VIEW] IN GOLD FRAMED GLASSES!!!! YUKKK!!!! PLZ REMOVE THEM!!!! HE IS LOKKING SO AGED!!!
So they will be showing some stark differences between Karan and Ranchod.. Karan will have the mature and classy look (Appropriate for a lawyer) and Ranchod will be the loud and non classy look.. I think the actor Karan will have a ball doing these rolls but wanna see more of Karan Prasad than Ranchod
he does look like a uncle in that look..but his smile is too cute...

a good contrast of his characters karan and ranchod...

karan wears a spectacle...looks matured and aged..his normal hairstyle

while ranchod spots earings...stylised jacket...front comb...a strong and firm character who talks what he believes...

and good that there is differences because abha can never mistake them...
Originally posted by alamelu1970

What was the precap ?

the precap was ranchod confessing his love to abha and tells her "I Love You"...abha looks very lost...and when he says i love you...karan turns around with a smile...he wears a spectacle...and his look is abit matured and aged...approriate for his image since he is a lawyer...

poor ranchod...now that he is also son of the lawyer family...he doesn't need to pay fee to charge a divorce case on his wife...brother-father can work it out for him...i feel bad for ranchod...i hope the dr aru comes into his life and brings happiness and sunshine...

woh kehtein hai naa dard ka rishta har rista se upar hota hai...ranchod-dr aru can share that relationship as both lost in love...
Actually liked the new look on Karan. Again kudos to the creatives of the show to give distinct personalities to each character, which enables me (the viewer) to appreciate more the actor and his versatality while portraying each character. We all agree that KG is good actor, but I think the wardrobe and design department have done a great job developing each personality.

Here is something interesting thing that came to my attention. During K & A courtship, Karan was pretty vocal and effusive, no demonstrative would be better word while externally he was classy. When one looked at Ranchod, his dress sense screamed loud and the character developed was brash and rough. You have to watch the small precap for (Monday - May 16th) to appreciate this. Ranchod confesses his love with a finesse that even Karan could not generate. I dont like the way the creatives are spinning this, but I am going watch gnawing on my nails and chewing a bunch of antacids just to see how this pans out - wave after wave in the coming weeks 
😛

Thank you . can't wait for Monday.. yeah the suspense is going to kill us.. but my vote is for Karan because there is something called faith and institution called "Marriage". In today's episode also there was an indication to Abha that she cannot accept Ranchod when his mangalsutra fell down and pandit ji said you cannot remove your mangalsutra which is Karan's
Yeah the CVs should build the next track between Dr and Ranchod because she also equally loves Karan and has done equal share that Ranchod has done for Abha

Abha/Karan can act as Catalysts to bring them together.. that will  be joy to watch like what happened in RMJ and its TRP is going up too.. CVs are you listening ...
Edited by alamelu1970 - 12 years ago
i dnt really like karans new look but as long as he gets back 2 abha im fine. i just feel really bad 4 ranchod as now the cvs have messed up the entire storyline!!!
well I feel Karan looks cute but he would look even cuter in a better pair of glasses 
I think both r decent look.
karan's new look isn't that bad he still looks cute though i must say i was totally shocked when i saw him couldn't believe my own eyes thought i was dreaming.