Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kabir- Werewolf OR exit from the show. (Page 3)

-rupa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by intruderfast

hello pincezz, i echo ur thoughts,Smile

kabir ko kyaa bana diya hain , yest i saw him waving a falg 4 the raceShocked,
uska character was an imp part of this show , and now it has been reduced to doing side work,
sorry 4 that, but i was frustrated seeing how cvs r handling his character,
yaa they should show asap that he is a werewolf, now that sid is going , its time that kabir gets into central picture and if he is gonna be werewolf , it will be wow, he will be part of the main story
and yes mishka track plsss cvs
imagine than abhay kabir confrontation, when these two r against each other, they rockBig smile

@red: seriously yaar, i noticed that scene too LOL...bechare ko jhanda pakda diya that too for Angad-T race ROFL...koi aur role nahi hai kya Kabir ka side kicks k alawa Dead

and werewolf or no werewolf, i still love Abhay & Kabir confrontation scenes

PS: i hope KW entering as werewolf news is false *no offence to fans*

Hmm anything wrong with KW ??? such i have no intrest . Koi bhe bane... werewolf hona chaya .
Just now i remember the scene of him waving flag after nishi comment  ...oh i didn't even notice OuchOuchOuch 

Edited by abhaylove - 13 May 2011 at 11:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehanism IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
KW won't look like a werewolf from any angle. He's got too childish face to play an inhuman savage creature.

Kabir? Does he still exist in the show? His role has been reduced to even less than TraNgad. And I don't think he'll be a werewolf. He comes from a civilized and quite normal family.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks Goldie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
i always wanted kabir to be werewolf since day 1...i always expected they would leave that option (of kabir) open for us, but they have showed him too much normal  Disapprove...
but i don't mind either kabir or KW to enter as werewolf provided this so called character doesn't fall for pia again becoz there will be lot of bashing Ouch on this forum if they love pia...

its a good idea to make kabir a werewolf to increase his screen space but right now i dont know how they can make him all of a sudden a will be like a blooper becoz he came from a normal family, he has cousin Danish who too is normal human and till now they showed kabir to be just like a college kid and kabir never sensed abhay to be a vampire (as werewolves easily sense vampires)...arnav and kabir's dad are friends, so i dont think they can make him werewolf after showing so much of normal things abt him...but if they show him then, i want a strong reason instead of showing bloopers...

Im open to both options either kabir or KW...if it is KW, there is absolutely no problem provided he does not fall for piya...he has got excellent physique and totally fits the role as young dashing guy...
so then in that the case, i hope they give a strong twist to kabir's character too...

Be any case, i want Mishka track soon...

Edited by kisivaj - 13 May 2011 at 6:04pm
-Chinky- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Nice post Mahi,.thats your name right ? Embarrassed

I totally agree with you..kabir is not given the much deserved screen space..Cry
Before the entry of sid.,i always dreamt to see kabir in jacob's character because I thought it was going in twilight way but now its obvious that the show is going in TVD way and I think no werewolf is casted opp to the female lead..But still I would love to see him as a werewolf..and if not,then pair him with misha ! That would be the best..but no exit plz

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

I miss those Golding old days when I used to lot of Kabir

now I want him as a werewolf.

i also want datSmile
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
kabir will not leave da show
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Princezz22

I miss those Golding old days when I used to lot of Kabir

now I want him as a werewolf.

IKR? The KaPi scenes, where kabir used to throw his cheesy one-liners, that wink, the romeo-juliet act, the singing rehearsels, gosh everything was so beautiful.Day DreamingDay Dreaming
I know yeahCry

oh my heart is bleeding remembering all those not too long ago times and I want it back somehow/anyhow.

just imagine Kabir and KW as two HOT werewolf running wild in jungle together half or fully clothedDay Dreaming

OMG. OMG. OMG. i want kabir & KW as wolfies. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed tbh, i want kabir as a human only and a new witch opposite him. [= 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index