Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kabir- Werewolf OR exit from the show.

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Friends.
Asalamualaikum and Namaste.😳Hope all are fine.
Pkyek is heading to an interesting turn where the story would develop more and show its darker colors and would finally come to action. Feeling great about it, yeh?
How about having Kabir as Werewolf?
Rather it could be two things.
Werewolf OR exit from the show?
Because its high time, Kabir gets proper role, and if he doesn't get the werwolf role and someone new is brought in, then its for sure, he has to exit Pkyek, due to such small screen space. Day by day, his screen space is diminishing.BUT I would love to see him as werewolf.😳
Dunno how much KW entering news is reliable, but till an valid article is released confirming his entry, we shouldn't keep our hopes high.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Well I don't want any other "ghost instrument" in the show. It is filled with the latest entry of Maithili.

And personally also I don't want Kabir to see as werewolf, nor as any other supernatural creation. He is best as human.

It is really bad that now there is no limelight for Kabir anymore.πŸ˜” So now it will be better to pair him up opposite Misha, otherwise...😭
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I miss those Golding old days when I used to lot of Kabir

now I want him as a werewolf.

..Armaania.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ffkhan

Well I don't want any other "ghost instrument" in the show. It is filled with the latest entry of Maithili.

And personally also I don't want Kabir to see as werewolf, nor as any other supernatural creation. He is best as human.

It is really bad that now there is no limelight for Kabir anymore.πŸ˜” So now it will be better to pair him up opposite Misha, otherwise...😭

Farzana long time Sis.πŸ€—

Well you know, we Kabir fans most of us wanted him to remain as human but since his screen space has diminished to such an extent, we want him to be werewolf at least.

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We knew wearwolf will enter ..CV should make story in way they can give due space to all the character. Kabir is only character who really not given any good storyline ...i am not sure if CV has even thought of doing it .
I already gave comment in another post rather than getting new character ..it is good they make kabir as werewolf and can pair either with T or misha .

If he is human then give him luv story pairing up with misha . Both the option CV cant think of it is good to exit to make even better career

Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
..Armaania.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Angel

I miss those Golding old days when I used to lot of Kabir

now I want him as a werewolf.

IKR? The KaPi scenes, where kabir used to throw his cheesy one-liners, that wink, the romeo-juliet act, the singing rehearsels, gosh everything was so beautiful.😍😍
..Armaania.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

We knew wearwolf will enter ..CV should make story in way they can give due space to all the character. Kabir is only character who really not given any good storyline ...i am not sure if CV has even thought of doing it .
I already gave comment in another post rather than getting new character ..it is good they make kabir as werewolf and can pair either with T or misha .

If he is human then give him luv story pairing up with misha . Both the option CV cant think of it is good to exit to make even better career

True Rupa, that's your name right?πŸ˜›

Yup, either give him storyline as Human or convert him to Werewolf.

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Princezz22

IKR? The KaPi scenes, where kabir used to throw his cheesy one-liners, that wink, the romeo-juliet act, the singing rehearsels, gosh everything was so beautiful.😍😍

I know yeah😭

oh my heart is bleeding remembering all those not too long ago times and I want it back somehow/anyhow.

just imagine Kabir and KW as two HOT werewolf running wild in jungle together half or fully clothed😍

..Armaania.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Angel

I know yeah😭

oh my heart is bleeding remembering all those not too long ago times and I want it back somehow/anyhow.

just imagine Kabir and KW as two HOT werewolf running wild in jungle together half or fully clothed😍

IKR?I miss those olden golden times.😭Wish it were back somehow.

Oyye panka.😳😳🀣🀣
But KW do has those looks to become aggressive werewolf.And Wow Kabir and KW together.😍

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Princezz22

True Rupa, that's your name right?πŸ˜›

Yup, either give him storyline as Human or convert him to Werewolf.

Hmm yes thats my name ..thank god this time u didn't mix with archi & nishi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Feel bad for kabir character ..even trangad has better screenspace and luvstory