Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

whether gauri accept jagath after knowing his trut (Page 2)

andv Goldie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I agree with Anmol that G hiding the truth is not such a big deal. In my POV her past has nothing to do with her present or her future which will adversely affect her life partner. It was a mistake made by her parents which she had nothing to do with and in fact she condemns this custom too.

On the other hand J truth has a strong relation to his past, his present and his and his life partner's future. Forget anything else its totally related to his very existence. He knows that G will not approve of such a person so what is he waiting for?  If he loves G and wants to marry her, when does he plan to do it? Now or later he has to tell her the truth. today he has the excuse of MS after that's over is he going to look for another excuse? Anyway from his side of the story nothing is going to change so what is he waiting for. If he truly loves her he should be care of not hurting her. but all that he is doing is only going to make her situation worse. All he knows to do is avoid situations and manipulate people and his surroundings to meet his convenience. Fortunately A is free of him but feel bad that G is still in his clutches.

At the same time I would like to add that if G accepts J or A accepts J I will loose all respect for these girls.

Edited by andv - 13 May 2011 at 11:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarima Goldie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I also think Gauri is a bigger fool than Anandi. Thank God she is educated, because even with her education she acts like a fool. How can she ask Jagya to marry her  after all that's going on right now. I keep saying how can she not know his his root, his past, his family. At less i expected her to want know more about his new actions first( she doesnt even have to like those thingsor be accepted by his family, but knowing is very necessary) This girl went through alot of bad experience in her life, but she doesn't even seems to understand what self protection is about.  Her mentor doesnt even think very well of Jagya. She is in a hurry to marry him.

At less Anandi had no choice than to love J that that time. She knows everything about him, she grew up with him. She is accepted by everyone in the family, and most of all not as education and experienced as Gauri.

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
About Anandi Accepting J ..
I hope it does not happen : (

but since its their story thats what they will show in the end. 

Until then... lets enjoy Jag's downfall 
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I understand your POV intruder. And I hope it works that way that Gauri and Jag stay together because, I do not want Jag for Anandi and at the same time I do not want him for Gauri as well because of the person he is , which will be shown in due time I am sure. 

But yes, if they do not show him to be monstrous than he is right now then, ok may be he can go back to gauri and she can accept him for who he is etc. etc. 

But no I do not want him anywhere near Anandi

but sadly, since its a drama

Anandi and jag will end up together where he will be reformed yada yada

and Gauri also will end up ( after taking revenge from him and his family) with that NRI guy. 

As he said that , before he gets married he will def. ask if she is available and that is what is going to happen. 

i know that , honestly it does not matter to me much whether jag gauri ends up together or not, thats not a big issue to me
but with articles coming out that g will turn negative, i think anandi - jag will end up together in the end which i seriously dont want
it would show a very wrong message

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

redapple1 Goldie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
If Anandi accepts Jagya then the essence of the show will be lost. Any self dignified girl will not accept a cheating husband back. At the most she can do is forgive him and let go of the hatred towards that man. But accepting him again as a husband that is Dead

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
I read somewhere that  Gauri will turn into a negative character after knowing the truth

Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 16 May 2011 at 1:45am
PavaniShiny IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Both Anandi and Gauri should not accept jagya.Angry

Yaminibandi Senior Member

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Gowri should not accept him and she should give him tight slap.

Go to top