Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KitaniMohabbatHai-3 |HERE ONLY| (Page 4)

angel_prachi Goldie
angel_prachi
angel_prachi

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
of course chayer hi chahyer KMH 3 ek page heyna save kmh ouspe sb fans aao humsab milke plan banaraheyn KMH3 ke lyee or ismey har KMH ke fan ki zarourat heyn hame hamara pyar ka world chahyer vapas..

payal_4 IF-Rockerz
payal_4
payal_4

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Thanx Maria  Hug Hug
But I don't think soon after ratan's swayamvar there will be KMH3 Possible. 
In  an article Karan already said  -

There are reports of Kitani Mohabbat Hai-3 being planned but Karan denies these stories. He says, "There are a lot of changes happening on Imagine TV, so I do not know if Kitani Mohabbat Hai-3 will happen. Plus, whether I will agree to work with the channel again is also a question. Everyone wants to progress and so do I. Good work and good channel to work with are my criterion."
Fans of the show will be disappointed to know that there is no season three in store for now but you never know, Arjun and Arohi may return in a new avatar in the future. "

So, i don't think dis tym Karan & Kritika Will agree 2 work with Imagine.  Dead Dead Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshMariaa.SG

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Hey!

I don't mean to sound negative, I really wish KMH3 happens, but the video confirmed no such thingConfused

The voice over only said that she "hopes" that there will be a KMH3 after RKR. And Ekta Kapoor's 'Yes' had nothing to do with KMH3, at least that's what I think!

For once, I wish I'm wrongLOL

Karan's latest interview definitely suggested that he has no wish to work with Imagine again and that he wants to go on a holiday and learn martial artsConfused

Whatever! I wish they DO come back with KMH3Embarrassed and soonWink Greedy meLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshpayal_4Mariaa.SG

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
of course anything for kmh but don't want it back on imagine.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k_sally.86

angel_prachi Goldie
angel_prachi
angel_prachi

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
All KMH fans loving familly aajek wadah le saath saath hamara KMH2 to end par araha heyn or hum sabne ye thaan li thi ke kmh ko humse door nai hone denge kissi bhi kimmat par to ab waqt ye heyn ki hum sab milkar KMH 3 ke lye fight karey agar hum yunhi bethey raheyn to kmh3 ko sab bhouljayenge jo hum e se koi nahin chaahta hame apne karanika ki ye awsome jodi laani heyn hum ounke is rishte se hi jeeey heyn to plzzz ek saath sab miljaaye is rishte ko vapas brings ke lyee or imagine ko ye batane ke lyee chaahe vo jo bhi kare KMH3 kissi or channel pe laake raheynge so agar hosake hum sab ek saath conference karey ideas ke lyee sab milkar to plzz let me know here ya mujey message karke phir sab ek saath dilo jaanse yeKMH3 k le aaye apne paas..i hope ki aap sab is rishte ke lyye saath ho ..luv yu all my KMH familly from my heart dil se..apki fatousha..:))..

plzz all KMH fans join this page..

We Want KMH3 : Offical PageSoo Guuys , Lets Back To Work ...Show How Muuch We Love KK2 ? And Kitani Mohabbat Hai
We Want KMH3 : Offical Page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Want-KMH3-Offical-Page/155615914504424

thnkou from my heart all luv yu ek oumid se laayeng apna pyar ka jahan vappas..Smile

mIsHeZ.x

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Yes the video didn't confirm as such..Anyways never want KMH3 to come on ImagineDead the worst channel with low standardAngry 
Karan Kritz need to progress with some better channel as Karan himself wantsEmbarrassed
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

OMGG if its true i love ekta forever

all my hate because ot he couples seh ruined that i loved will vanish
heheh

Mariaa.SG

Kudi_NextDoor Senior Member
Kudi_NextDoor
Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Ekta, come back with a Season 3- we can't live without our KK :)

KMHIANS: if this news proves to be correct, then well I can't wait to chill with my hommies on the KMH 3 forum :) !!!

Mariaa.SG

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index