Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KitaniMohabbatHai-3 |HERE ONLY| (Page 2)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
maria  they said only  hope  we get  kmh3.  and ekta was talking about some other thing not kmh. 

even if kmh3  comes  dont want it on imagine  Dead,  with all its bekaar shaadi stuff no one is gonna watch it and hence kmh trps will be affected, let it be aired on zee or some other channel. 

Edited by kavyasam - 13 May 2011 at 10:08am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxSHAHAD971-Love-Hate-justpratiKMH-NASHA--Pooja--.Mandy.Anjalii...xXxMariaa.SG

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

they said only  hope  we get  kmh3.  and ekta was talking about some other thing not kmh. 

No Kavya Di In The Video they said that soon after the end of ratan's swayamvar there will be KMH3 Embarrassed Said by ekta i guess

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saeratheresa28-Love-Hate-

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Originally posted by kavyasam

they said only  hope  we get  kmh3.  and ekta was talking about some other thing not kmh. 

No Kavya Di In The Video they said that soon after the end of ratan's swayamvar there will be KMH3 Embarrassed Said by ekta i guess

"jab ant bhala to sab bhala, hope after the reality show swayamwar ends kmh will be back with season 3 ".   aur the yes ekta said was not for the question abt kmh3 it was from some event she was attending Ouch,    but the catch in this video is the way it is edited and also it is uploaded by angles hence gives a  lot  of hope that KMH3 is defo coming back.   may be a short break and then season 3 Dancing.    I  dont  mind another  short season if they keep coming back  with new stories.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

wbosexxSassyxxtheresa28Kudi_NextDoor-Love-Hate-KMH-NASHArasika_DSMariaa.SGilovepyaarAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I want KMH3 to come, but first let KK2 get their deserved break and i really don't want KMH3 to come on Imagine..!! not this time...we can't risk it anymore..that channel never appreiciated KMH and KK2...because of that channel KK2 never got their due credit, didn't get any awards for any of the seasons...it's very hurtful and i don't want this to happen for the third time

Hope season 3 gives KK2 their due credit, awards...even more successEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxKarankritz4evrGURASH14KMH-NASHA-Love-Hate-punam2712Mariaa.SG

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
if it is true then i dun mind kmh3 but the thing that is bothering me!..wat if kmh 3 also gets a same treatment fromm imagine !..Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.SGpunam2712

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

BUT guys, according to an interview, Karan said he doesn't know anything about it, and He possibly wouldn't like to work with Imagine again either.he wants to explore his options in his career..so i dnt see that possibility..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.SG

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

I want KMH3 to come, but first let KK2 get their deserved break and i really don't want KMH3 to come on Imagine..!! not this time...we can't risk it anymore..that channel never appreiciated KMH and KK2...because of that channel KK2 never got their due credit, didn't get any awards for any of the seasons...it's very hurtful and i don't want this to happen for the third time

Hope season 3 gives KK2 their due credit, awards...even more successEmbarrassed

Well , i agree anjali but KK2 Will Surely have their Very well deserved break as KMH2 Is Ending On Early June and i guess shootings will end more soon WinkThen Ratan's Swayamvar will Atleast Stay 3 or 4 months so chill Tongue
And About the channel , we'll start sending e-mails to ekta again & agaain 
& Inshallah We will suceed to get KMH3 In Another Channel Big smile

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 13 May 2011 at 10:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saeraKMH-NASHA-Love-Hate-punam2712

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
yayayayayyayayaya but i hate its coming on Image cause then they might do the same thing again :(... but im happy yayay thnx for the news :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

theresa28Mariaa.SG

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index