Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KitaniMohabbatHai-3 |HERE ONLY| (Page 19)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
hello there,  please  dont open so many topics on the same issue.  you can use the one you have already opened. 

..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I think a new fresh story wid Karan&Kritiikaa.. n will love to see Shefali&Romit&Raj&Dadii... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumar

Jasmine1994 Groupbie
Jasmine1994
Jasmine1994

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
ya me too I would love to see the old cast back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_kmhishakumar

punam2712 IF-Sizzlerz
punam2712
punam2712

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Wink Any concrete news of KMH 3. If it is going to start soon, then we can wait for it. Otherwise we have to protest.
arjuhi_kmh Goldie
arjuhi_kmh
arjuhi_kmh

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
I really hope that kmh3 starts. I have never been emotional but kmh3 has made me very sentimental and emotional Broken Heart
It made me cry on the last episode. I live in USA and I can do anything to get my loverly arjuhi back on the tv screen. Hopefully they'll be back with a new love story. Yay. And can someone please pm me ektas and balajis real email adress. Nothin even works man. And lets all pray that kmh3 comes soon ver soon. Back on tv. Let's hope the rattan ke rach watever finishe quick and my awesome kmh3 starts soon can't live without u arjuhi. I fell like crying actually I cry every day. Please come back soon and lets all fight with the producer bhais to start knh3 and that tooo sooon Tongue Heart

ishakumar

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cybergali

I really hope that kmh3 starts. I have never been emotional but kmh3 has made me very sentimental and emotional Broken Heart
It made me cry on the last episode. I live in USA and I can do anything to get my loverly arjuhi back on the tv screen. Hopefully they'll be back with a new love story. Yay. And can someone please pm me ektas and balajis real email adress. Nothin even works man. And lets all pray that kmh3 comes soon ver soon. Back on tv. Let's hope the rattan ke rach watever finishe quick and my awesome kmh3 starts soon can't live without u arjuhi. I fell like crying actually I cry every day. Please come back soon and lets all fight with the producer bhais to start knh3 and that tooo sooon Tongue Heart
yes i live in new yrok and i am the biggest fan of kmh i live in america so i cant prove it but, all i can say is that i really hope that they come back! i really need them back and my day feels so incomplete without them... i cried and was upset for two whole weeks after kmh ended and have lately been distracted and i feel like crying... i still cant believe that the most wonderful and helpful thing in my life has finished :( i really need them back asap! i miss them as hell and i need them back!!!!!! i wish i could meet them once in my life! thank you karan and kritika for entertaining us! please come back on screen together again :)

Edited by ishakumar - 14 June 2011 at 9:21am

arjuhi_kmh

Jasmine1994 Groupbie
Jasmine1994
Jasmine1994

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I just saw the first and second episode of Kmh 2 and the episode when arjun is singing in punjabi to take arohi home. I miss them a lot especially the Dj and Daddu and arohi scenes. They are really cute. I wish those scenes come back in Kmh 3. Come on guys what should we do to get Kmh 3 back with the same cast in Kmh 2.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vandu_2012cherry227mIsHeZ.x.vrshn...Amira..

arjuhi_kmh Goldie
arjuhi_kmh
arjuhi_kmh

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishakumar

Originally posted by cybergali

yes i live in new yrok and i am the biggest fan of kmh i live in america so i cant prove it but, all i can say is that i really hope that they come back! i really need them back and my day feels so incomplete without them... i cried and was upset for two whole weeks after kmh ended and have lately been distracted and i feel like crying... i still cant believe that the most wonderful and helpful thing in my life has finished :( i really need them back asap! i miss them as hell and i need them back!!!!!! i wish i could meet them once in my life! thank you karan and kritika for entertaining us! please come back on screen together again :)

i agree with you. like i am such a BIGGG fan of kmh. and shifali arjun arohi and everyone in that serioul mademy dayHeart i cant believe that kmh2 finished so soon. and my day definety feels incomplete without them. like their awesome chemistry and the love they have:( ive never cried dis much in my life that i am crying withour kritika an karan. im like damn upset at the television people. i miss that show so much. i just cant believe that they ended our favorite show. like how culd thye?? no one even wants to watch the ratan ke rach miley serioul...hopefully and that to soon the television people will here the public demand for kmh and will soon start kmh3 soon. LIFE SEEMS SO INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU ARJUHI. PLEASE COM BACK SOOON. :( i miss yall so muchCry come back soon. and if i culd meet them. then omgggEmbarrassed

p.s. are kritika and karan a real life couple. cause i saw some sbs videos but idk if theyre true???

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index